Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Mayorkun Confirms That Davido Truly Has N30 Billion In His Account - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mayorkun Confirms That Davido Truly Has N30 Billion In His Account (2351 Views)

A Confirmation That Davido Bought A Private Jet? (See Photo) / Davido Truly Has 30billion In His Account. Read Here / Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mayorkun Confirms That Davido Truly Has N30 Billion In His Account by Fabolousibk1(m): 12:40pm On Jul 20, 2017
DMW act, Mayorkun has spoken up for his boss, Davido, confirming that the “IF” crooner truly has N30 billion in his account and wasn’t bluffing when he made mention of it in his hit tune, “IF.” Mayorkun even said his boss has more than that amount in his account. He mentioned this in a recent interview with Potpourri while talking about Davido’s net worth. He also corrected the impression that artistes under DMW have been leveraging on the money and affluence of Davido to promote their respective music careers. In his words: “First, we are our own artistes. We are doing our own stuff. Talking about the money, no be me sing ‘N30 billion for the account o.’ So, everybody knows the people that have the money and they also know the people who are just trying to be heard. I have money of course. I am making my own money. But you can’t compare my money to Davido’s.” He concluded his speech by noting that Davido was born rich. He said; “Davido actually has as much as N30bn if not more than that. David is from a very wealthy family. So don’t doubt it. We’re just street boys they’re trying to help.”[img]DMW act, Mayorkun has spoken up for his boss, Davido, confirming that the “IF” crooner truly has N30 billion in his account and wasn’t bluffing when he made mention of it in his hit tune, “IF.” Mayorkun even said his boss has more than that amount in his account. He mentioned this in a recent interview with Potpourri while talking about Davido’s net worth. He also corrected the impression that artistes under DMW have been leveraging on the money and affluence of Davido to promote their respective music careers. In his words: “First, we are our own artistes. We are doing our own stuff. Talking about the money, no be me sing ‘N30 billion for the account o.’ So, everybody knows the people that have the money and they also know the people who are just trying to be heard. I have money of course. I am making my own money. But you can’t compare my money to Davido’s.” He concluded his speech by noting that Davido was born rich. He said; “Davido actually has as much as N30bn if not more than that. David is from a very wealthy family. So don’t doubt it. We’re just street boys they’re trying to help.”[/img]DMW act, Mayorkun has spoken up for his boss, Davido, confirming that the “IF” crooner truly has N30 billion in his account and wasn’t bluffing when he made mention of it in his hit tune, “IF.” Mayorkun even said his boss has more than that amount in his account. He mentioned this in a recent interview with Potpourri while talking about Davido’s net worth. He also corrected the impression that artistes under DMW have been leveraging on the money and affluence of Davido to promote their respective music careers. In his words: “First, we are our own artistes. We are doing our own stuff. Talking about the money, no be me sing ‘N30 billion for the account o.’ So, everybody knows the people that have the money and they also know the people who are just trying to be heard. I have money of course. I am making my own money. But you can’t compare my money to Davido’s.” He concluded his speech by noting that Davido was born rich. He said; “Davido actually has as much as N30bn if not more than that. David is from a very wealthy family. So don’t doubt it. We’re just street boys they’re trying to help.”

Re: Mayorkun Confirms That Davido Truly Has N30 Billion In His Account by thesicilian: 12:49pm On Jul 20, 2017
In a civilized society his next visitors would be the IRS and he'd spend the next few months giving detailed account of how he got the money.

2 Likes

Re: Mayorkun Confirms That Davido Truly Has N30 Billion In His Account by LifeIsGuhd(f): 1:06pm On Jul 20, 2017
thesicilian:
In a civilized society his next visitors would be the IRS and he'd spend the next few months giving detailed account of how he got the money.

cheesy
Re: Mayorkun Confirms That Davido Truly Has N30 Billion In His Account by SolexxBarry(m): 1:29pm On Jul 20, 2017
Y wouldnt u say so,when he's the one paying ur bills,its true davido is wealthy but omo 30 billion is out of it

2 Likes

Re: Mayorkun Confirms That Davido Truly Has N30 Billion In His Account by shadrach77: 1:40pm On Jul 20, 2017
Only a fool would believe Davido has 30 billion cry

1 Like

Re: Mayorkun Confirms That Davido Truly Has N30 Billion In His Account by Fabolousibk1(m): 1:51pm On Jul 20, 2017
shadrach77:
Only a fool would believe Davido has 30 billion cry

Re: Mayorkun Confirms That Davido Truly Has N30 Billion In His Account by maklelemakukula(m): 4:25pm On Jul 20, 2017
i remember d song where davido had 2million dollars in his account..dats like 700million naira then all of a sudden his money skyrocketed to 30billion...davido must have one hell of a financial team cos that growth is astronomical

(1) (Reply)

Young Bishop David Oyedepo & Family (pics) / A Lady Striped Necked In A Club While Shaking Her Ass / Wizkid's Look-alike Spotted In Uganda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.