Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,312 members, 7,864,482 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:07 PM

Amara Kanu, Her Parents And Husband, Kanu Nwankwo (Photo) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Amara Kanu, Her Parents And Husband, Kanu Nwankwo (Photo) (32426 Views)

Amara Kanu Stuns In Snake Print Mini Skirt / Amara Kanu Apologizes For Exposing Her Family Issues Online (Photos) / Amara Kanu Graduates With Masters Degree From Regent's University, London (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amara Kanu, Her Parents And Husband, Kanu Nwankwo (Photo) by subtlemee(f): 2:53pm On Jul 20, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Imagine Kanu married you..

I wonder how his children would look like embarassed

Same way yours will look like even if you married kanu's wife undecided
Re: Amara Kanu, Her Parents And Husband, Kanu Nwankwo (Photo) by Alariwo2: 2:55pm On Jul 20, 2017
Most Amaras I know are always beautiful..

Shoutout to Amarabae.. I sure say you sef no carry last. Bless you!
Re: Amara Kanu, Her Parents And Husband, Kanu Nwankwo (Photo) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 2:55pm On Jul 20, 2017
subtlemee:

Same way yours will look like if even if you married kanu's wife undecided

lol... E pain you cheesy
Re: Amara Kanu, Her Parents And Husband, Kanu Nwankwo (Photo) by mikejj(m): 2:58pm On Jul 20, 2017
ayah.some peoplf no won marry na too dey do whistleblower.jagajaga
Re: Amara Kanu, Her Parents And Husband, Kanu Nwankwo (Photo) by championeh(m): 2:59pm On Jul 20, 2017
When they wont allow beer rest
MKO4ever:
Wooow, even after three or four kids.......
These days, it is hard to find single ladies with flat tummy
Re: Amara Kanu, Her Parents And Husband, Kanu Nwankwo (Photo) by feelgoodInc: 3:02pm On Jul 20, 2017
Kanu with footballer leg, even suit sef no gbadu d leg hahaha I know.
Re: Amara Kanu, Her Parents And Husband, Kanu Nwankwo (Photo) by feelgoodInc: 3:04pm On Jul 20, 2017
Sniper12:
arrangee marriage works sometimes. cos i no no where a 32year old kanu( football age) see 18 year old babe date or marry while in UK grin

he wasn't 32 when he married her, and I fit swear say na virgin things you know na
Re: Amara Kanu, Her Parents And Husband, Kanu Nwankwo (Photo) by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 3:06pm On Jul 20, 2017
figure of life...
Re: Amara Kanu, Her Parents And Husband, Kanu Nwankwo (Photo) by subtlemee(f): 3:12pm On Jul 20, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

lol... E pain you cheesy

E pain you too grin
Re: Amara Kanu, Her Parents And Husband, Kanu Nwankwo (Photo) by jarx: 3:28pm On Jul 20, 2017
Amara kanu . more beautiful than. I remember vividly when kanu married back in 2004.
Re: Amara Kanu, Her Parents And Husband, Kanu Nwankwo (Photo) by kitaatita: 3:29pm On Jul 20, 2017
Wife writes books while husband can't speak English. Irony of life
Re: Amara Kanu, Her Parents And Husband, Kanu Nwankwo (Photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 3:34pm On Jul 20, 2017
Amara's father is very handsome.
Amara is the model of what every parent want their daughter to grow up to be. not wayward,educated,beautiful,brainy,have kids,marry a successful and disciplined gentleman.
Amara is what she is today because she's not wayward. if she was the type that sleeps around and live wayward life,even if age got married,she will eventually have problem in the marriage just like Tontoh Dikeh the weed smoker,Juliet Ibrahim,etc a pig will always smear its body with mud no matter how clean the environment you put it

1 Like

Re: Amara Kanu, Her Parents And Husband, Kanu Nwankwo (Photo) by solpat(m): 3:38pm On Jul 20, 2017
Her Dad looks sharp wink
Re: Amara Kanu, Her Parents And Husband, Kanu Nwankwo (Photo) by holluphemydavid(m): 3:41pm On Jul 20, 2017
Nice family
Re: Amara Kanu, Her Parents And Husband, Kanu Nwankwo (Photo) by ensamy(m): 4:10pm On Jul 20, 2017
Thats why its good to marry a 15,16 or highest 17 yrs old girl, so that before she is 25yrs old she has finished having her kids and still look sexy like Amarachi. grin grin grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Amara Kanu, Her Parents And Husband, Kanu Nwankwo (Photo) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 20, 2017
orimipe:
Cute Grandpa kiss

Sugar daddy hunter spotted

2 Likes

Re: Amara Kanu, Her Parents And Husband, Kanu Nwankwo (Photo) by hokafor(m): 4:27pm On Jul 20, 2017
I fear poverty more than death
Re: Amara Kanu, Her Parents And Husband, Kanu Nwankwo (Photo) by rossyc(f): 4:47pm On Jul 20, 2017
Cute family.
Re: Amara Kanu, Her Parents And Husband, Kanu Nwankwo (Photo) by Honesty007(m): 5:06pm On Jul 20, 2017
Kanu should go back to his Atlanta 96 olympic style. i hate this dReadlock. or he should just barb normally.
Re: Amara Kanu, Her Parents And Husband, Kanu Nwankwo (Photo) by ITbomb(m): 6:03pm On Jul 20, 2017
I don't understand, is this what everyone else is seeing?

Re: Amara Kanu, Her Parents And Husband, Kanu Nwankwo (Photo) by BellaLuce: 6:06pm On Jul 20, 2017
Her father looks dapper.
Re: Amara Kanu, Her Parents And Husband, Kanu Nwankwo (Photo) by Elnida: 7:12pm On Jul 20, 2017
Amara's Father looks dapper than even the young Kanu.
Re: Amara Kanu, Her Parents And Husband, Kanu Nwankwo (Photo) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 8:36pm On Jul 20, 2017
subtlemee:

E pain you too grin

Wow...I can see a little bit of bisola face on ur face. U a yoruba girl?.
I guess yess!.
Re: Amara Kanu, Her Parents And Husband, Kanu Nwankwo (Photo) by tafabaloo(m): 9:16pm On Jul 20, 2017
Keneking:
Igbos are indeed doing very well everywhere developing Nations and building partnerships and dismantling hurdles and shifting boundaries grin

Through drug peddling and other criminalities, right?

Anyway, thank God for the likes of Kanu ,who is flying the country's flag in an enviable way.
Re: Amara Kanu, Her Parents And Husband, Kanu Nwankwo (Photo) by subtlemee(f): 12:53am On Jul 21, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Wow...I can see a little bit of bisola face on ur face. U a yoruba girl?.
I guess yess!.

No
Re: Amara Kanu, Her Parents And Husband, Kanu Nwankwo (Photo) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 12:55am On Jul 21, 2017
subtlemee:

No

Its a lie.. its written all over ur face!. cheesy.
Re: Amara Kanu, Her Parents And Husband, Kanu Nwankwo (Photo) by subtlemee(f): 1:03am On Jul 21, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Its a lie.. its written all over ur face!. cheesy.

See me o shocked na by force to be yoruba?
Re: Amara Kanu, Her Parents And Husband, Kanu Nwankwo (Photo) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 1:16am On Jul 21, 2017
subtlemee:

See me o shocked na by force to be yoruba?

No boo.. lol.
Just dat u get one kibd yoruba face and dat ur head gele.. contributed.

dnt be offended..Where u from sweerie.. smiley?
Re: Amara Kanu, Her Parents And Husband, Kanu Nwankwo (Photo) by subtlemee(f): 1:21am On Jul 21, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:

No boo.. lol.
Just dat u get one kibd yoruba face and dat ur head gele.. contributed.

dnt be offended..Where u from sweerie.. smiley?

Proudly Ibibio,Akwa Ibom State
Re: Amara Kanu, Her Parents And Husband, Kanu Nwankwo (Photo) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 3:06am On Jul 21, 2017
subtlemee:

Proudly Ibibio,Akwa Ibom State

Ooh my oh my!!
I want to harvest u tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Super Eagles Sing And Worship God In Russia (Video) / Manchester United Confirm Ander Herrera Exit, Fans React (Photos) / Ighalo Joins Yekini, Uche In Ranks Of Nigeria's Hat Trick Heroes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.