Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Agony Of Native Igbos In Benue State And Cry For Help - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Agony Of Native Igbos In Benue State And Cry For Help (3944 Views)

Igbos In Lagos APC Replace Igbokwe With Idimogu For 2023 / The Pains & Agony Of Road Users On Atan-Igbesa-Agbara Road (Photos & Video) / Attack On Igbos In Bayelsa Is Highly Disgraceful And Condemnable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agony Of Native Igbos In Benue State And Cry For Help by madridguy(m): 3:00pm On Jul 20, 2017
Baba is returning back soon stronger to finish up the ipork miscreants.

Joke apart, do you know if Mazi's wife get younger sister? If yes, ayam interested to marry from same family with Odogwu Kanu the great tongue

PointZerom:

lol, Mazi is a free man while the vegetable is waiting to be cooked.
Re: Agony Of Native Igbos In Benue State And Cry For Help by PointZerom: 3:00pm On Jul 20, 2017
YourImaginaryBF:
ojukwu's swollen corpse fall on you

Have you drank your poisoned Tea today?.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Agony Of Native Igbos In Benue State And Cry For Help by mynd24: 3:01pm On Jul 20, 2017
YourImaginaryBF:
but make i ask you. What are you still doing in Lag if you hate the yorubas this much?
I swear with Otu nnegi, I'm not in Lagos. But if I'm to go/live there, I'll rather live in Lekki than share the slums of Makoto with those smelling Osobo migrants. wink cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Agony Of Native Igbos In Benue State And Cry For Help by mynd24: 3:02pm On Jul 20, 2017
madridguy:

Joke apart, do you know if Mazi's wife get younger sister? If yes, ayam interested to marry from same family with Odogwu Kanu the great tongue

I've told you time without number that no Igbo girl will look at your scratched face twice.

Face your sophisticated Ibadam girls biko cheesy cheesy wink

8 Likes

Re: Agony Of Native Igbos In Benue State And Cry For Help by PointZerom: 3:03pm On Jul 20, 2017
madridguy:

Lol, your manhood won't live on like Ojukwu's, so nothing for you. GOAN marry NgeneUkwenu.

2 Likes

Re: Agony Of Native Igbos In Benue State And Cry For Help by YourImaginaryBF: 3:03pm On Jul 20, 2017
mynd24:

I swear with Otu nnegi, I'm not in Lagos. But if I'm to go/live there, I'll rather live in Lekki than share the slums of Makoto with those smelling Osobo migrants. wink cheesy
you cannot afford to live in lekki because you're poor. Lekki is not onitsha or nnewi

1 Like

Re: Agony Of Native Igbos In Benue State And Cry For Help by PointZerom: 3:04pm On Jul 20, 2017
mynd24:

I've told you time without number that no Igbo girl will look at your scratched face twice.

LMAO..
Re: Agony Of Native Igbos In Benue State And Cry For Help by madridguy(m): 3:05pm On Jul 20, 2017
grin grin grin grin I want igbo girl for marriage.

mynd24:

Re: Agony Of Native Igbos In Benue State And Cry For Help by mynd24: 3:07pm On Jul 20, 2017
[s]
YourImaginaryBF:
you cannot afford to live in lekki because you're poor. Lekki is not onitsha or nnewi
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Agony Of Native Igbos In Benue State And Cry For Help by madridguy(m): 3:08pm On Jul 20, 2017
Please help a brother in need, I want my manhood too to live on like the one of Ojukwu. Thanks for consideration.

PointZerom:

Lol, your manhood won't live on like Ojukwu's, so nothing for you. GOAN marry NgeneUkwenu.
Re: Agony Of Native Igbos In Benue State And Cry For Help by papaejima1: 3:08pm On Jul 20, 2017
Hold on. Help is on the way!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agony Of Native Igbos In Benue State And Cry For Help by mynd24: 3:08pm On Jul 20, 2017
madridguy:
grin grin grin grin I want igbo girl for marriage.

So that you'll get Biafran green card? See your unity begging brain.

Marry ngeneukwenu, your sister biko cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Agony Of Native Igbos In Benue State And Cry For Help by madridguy(m): 3:13pm On Jul 20, 2017
I want my children to have Multiple citizenship. Thanks for your cooperation and hoping for positive response soon.

mynd24:

So that you'll get Biafran green card? See your unity begging brain.

Marry ngeneukwenu, your sister biko cheesy cheesy
Re: Agony Of Native Igbos In Benue State And Cry For Help by mynd24: 3:14pm On Jul 20, 2017
madridguy:
I want my children to have Multiple citizenship. Thanks for your cooperation and hoping for positive response soon.

No way. Ngeneukwenu's big transgender butt fall on you cheesy cheesy smiley

6 Likes

Re: Agony Of Native Igbos In Benue State And Cry For Help by PointZerom: 3:20pm On Jul 20, 2017
madridguy:
Please help a brother in need, I want my manhood too to live on like the one of Ojukwu. Thanks for consideration.

Nothing for you consider bro/sis. NgeneUkwenu simple.
Re: Agony Of Native Igbos In Benue State And Cry For Help by madridguy(m): 3:20pm On Jul 20, 2017
Abegi no let this kind butt fall on me. I want Amarachi or Oluchi.

mynd24:

No way. Ngeneukwenu's big transgender butt fall on you cheesy cheesy smiley
Re: Agony Of Native Igbos In Benue State And Cry For Help by attackgat: 3:21pm On Jul 20, 2017
This is really bad. Over 1 million Igbos and their ancestral lands were carved into Benue state just to make up the population of a Senatorial zone when they should have been put with their kith and kin in Ebonyi in Ebonyi state.

This is how they put Igbanke in Edo state when Igbanke should have been with their fellow Ika-Igbos in Delta state.

Ok no problem, a day of reckoning is coming when this evil division of Igbo land by Nigeria will end once and for all.

1 Like

Re: Agony Of Native Igbos In Benue State And Cry For Help by madridguy(m): 3:21pm On Jul 20, 2017
Consider me bro tongue

PointZerom:

Nothing for you consider bro/sis. NgeneUkwenu simple.
Re: Agony Of Native Igbos In Benue State And Cry For Help by Kokolet11: 3:24pm On Jul 20, 2017
ESDKING:
This thread will cure ignorance of some iddiotts in this forum.
I thought Igbos are not in Benue ?
May God help help skull miners.
My brothers in Benue,just relax and join the struggle, after our independence, you will share this story with tears of joy in your eyes.
Lalasticlala, do you have anything to say about this ?
biafra must come in jesus name amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agony Of Native Igbos In Benue State And Cry For Help by overall90: 3:39pm On Jul 20, 2017
attackgat:
This is really bad. Over 1 million Igbos and their ancestral lands were carved into Benue state just to make up the population of a Senatorial zone when they should have been put with their kith and kin in Ebonyi in Ebonyi state.

This is how they put Igbanke in Edo state when Igbanke should have been with their fellow Ika-Igbos in Delta state.

Ok no problem, a day of reckoning is coming when this evil division of Igbo land by Nigeria will end once and for all.

Not only in Benue and Edo.
There are Igbos in cross river(ogoja)akwa ibom(etim ekpo) Bayelsa (sagbama), the whole delta North and more than half of Rivers.
It's part of the post civil war policy to give the impression that igbos don't have resources and also to diminish her influence on national politics.

1 Like

Re: Agony Of Native Igbos In Benue State And Cry For Help by GuntersChain(m): 4:03pm On Jul 20, 2017
what do you expect when people will sit in there office with the map of nigeria and be dissecting it anyhow without sending foot soldiers to check the language of the people and decide were would best for them.

1 Like

Re: Agony Of Native Igbos In Benue State And Cry For Help by OAUTemitayo: 4:04pm On Jul 20, 2017
Who suffer pass? Ilorin or Benue Igbos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agony Of Native Igbos In Benue State And Cry For Help by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 20, 2017
YourImaginaryBF:
first develop your erosion ravaged region
that ravaged erosion state is 100 times richer than your state anuofia

2 Likes

Re: Agony Of Native Igbos In Benue State And Cry For Help by driver001: 4:23pm On Jul 20, 2017
Lalasticlala
Re: Agony Of Native Igbos In Benue State And Cry For Help by Grundig: 4:28pm On Jul 20, 2017
This is a very old article. Should be at least 5years old.
Re: Agony Of Native Igbos In Benue State And Cry For Help by edoyad(m): 4:49pm On Jul 20, 2017
Benue population = 4 million
1 million = 25% of Benue population grin grin

Lying and falsehood didn't start today

Re: Agony Of Native Igbos In Benue State And Cry For Help by tifany89(m): 5:23pm On Jul 20, 2017
mynd24:

Jesu, is that modupes yansh shocked
Re: Agony Of Native Igbos In Benue State And Cry For Help by Masterclass32: 6:48pm On Jul 20, 2017
I pray our brothers over there get the much needed govt attention.

But Ohaneze no get mouth to speak on top their matter?
Re: Agony Of Native Igbos In Benue State And Cry For Help by Ejanla07: 6:51pm On Jul 20, 2017
Babacele:
mtchew!

painment

e enter am

3 Likes

Re: Agony Of Native Igbos In Benue State And Cry For Help by Agumbankembu: 6:53pm On Jul 20, 2017
Masterclass32:
I pray our brothers over there get the much needed govt attention.

But Ohaneze no get mouth to speak on top their matter?

Ohaneze is looking for Nnamdi Kanu to condemn.
Re: Agony Of Native Igbos In Benue State And Cry For Help by nengibo: 6:56pm On Jul 20, 2017
Igbos are the biggest landgrabbers in the world, oya name one popular igbo from Benue state
Re: Agony Of Native Igbos In Benue State And Cry For Help by nengibo: 6:57pm On Jul 20, 2017
overall90:

Not only in Benue and Edo.
There are Igbos in cross river(ogoja)akwa ibom(etim ekpo) Bayelsa (sagbama), the whole delta North and more than half of Rivers.
It's part of the post civil war policy to give the impression that igbos don't have resources and also to diminish her influence on national politics.
Liepods

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Are The Members Of Obasanjos Coalition Movement To Salvage Nigeria / Orji Uzor Kalu Buys 7th Private Jet Code Named: OUK-N7 (see Photos) / South West Pensioners To Sue Governors Over Non-payment Of Gratuities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.