Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,015 members, 7,828,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Smoked Fish Seller Beaten To Coma In Benin By Obaseki Boys (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Smoked Fish Seller Beaten To Coma In Benin By Obaseki Boys (Photos) (38403 Views)

Edo 2020: APC Alleges Plot By Obaseki To Detain Oshiomhole / Tony Kabaka Reacts To Demolition Of His Hotel In Edo By Obaseki (Video) / Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Smoked Fish Seller Beaten To Coma In Benin By Obaseki Boys (Photos) by Ayjuri: 5:20pm On Jul 20, 2017
May God Have Mercy On Them
Re: Smoked Fish Seller Beaten To Coma In Benin By Obaseki Boys (Photos) by ariwokoigbore(m): 5:25pm On Jul 20, 2017
ugly ting indeed
Re: Smoked Fish Seller Beaten To Coma In Benin By Obaseki Boys (Photos) by armadeo(m): 5:35pm On Jul 20, 2017
Benin city. cursed by those touts. I remember being obtained for not obeying a traffic tout.

They just appeared out of nowhere and jumped in to my car. lied i didnt stop when they stopped me and billed me 30k. i spent close to 3 hours arguing ready to go to court sef.

Because I was passing through the town to PH so dem take me shine. 5K. IT IS WELL.

Hope they are both languishing in a bone setters home now. Bastards.

1 Like

Re: Smoked Fish Seller Beaten To Coma In Benin By Obaseki Boys (Photos) by lobiologs(m): 5:38pm On Jul 20, 2017
A friend once asked me why i don't like talking about politics or the state of affairs in the country and after my reply he said, if you like talk or not, it will affect you too. now my reply was, why talk about issues i have no power whatsoever to change or affect positively. i cant waste my time with things like that, when Nigeria becomes a truly free state that is not ruled by the black mans need to be more powerful than his pairs and attaining such strength through any means necessary, then will i start talking about issues of the state.

2 Likes

Re: Smoked Fish Seller Beaten To Coma In Benin By Obaseki Boys (Photos) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 20, 2017
nigeria is a zoo! country without a president is run by baboons and monkeys
Re: Smoked Fish Seller Beaten To Coma In Benin By Obaseki Boys (Photos) by IbyOneGod: 5:44pm On Jul 20, 2017
He may luckily die because of His sin for voting the bad dude
Re: Smoked Fish Seller Beaten To Coma In Benin By Obaseki Boys (Photos) by matrixme(m): 5:50pm On Jul 20, 2017
We all know Edo state to be the center point of human rights abuse in Nigeria. Starting from Oshiomole who told a poor trader to go and die in national TV the other day, to their Oba, or Omo n'Oba whatever that means who bans burials at will.
The recession is biting hard and people are looking for legitimate ways to make ends meet, yet their access to daily bread is blocked by some governor's afterthought. At least this innocent woman has not stuffed drugs in her pants to deserve this ill-treatment. Even as cosmopolitant as Lagos is, the ban on street trading was relaxed. We are not surprised to see this again. Well done! The devil is waiting for your souls.
Re: Smoked Fish Seller Beaten To Coma In Benin By Obaseki Boys (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 6:00pm On Jul 20, 2017
SmartchoiceNGR:
cool
Ugly things happen when you have a ugly leader or governor
The irony is the people who vote these people are the ones who suffer it the most
Re: Smoked Fish Seller Beaten To Coma In Benin By Obaseki Boys (Photos) by Aragon: 6:02pm On Jul 20, 2017
TippyTop:
Oshiomhole (Obaseki's godfather) told a widow to go and die. We shouldn't expect anything less from his protégé.

Worse governor in our history.

And you didn't see him apologize to the woman, Give her Millions and then employ her. I guess you didn't see any of that. It's not by coming online to spew Hate if you truly care about this woman. Go to Facebook and post this story on "Edo Politcal Forum" to draw the attention of the governor and see if action is not taken in less than a week. It's either you are part of the Problem or Part of the Solution, no standing by the sidelines to Insult and condemn

1 Like

Re: Smoked Fish Seller Beaten To Coma In Benin By Obaseki Boys (Photos) by Yavala(m): 6:04pm On Jul 20, 2017
how pathetic!!!
Re: Smoked Fish Seller Beaten To Coma In Benin By Obaseki Boys (Photos) by 0b100100111: 6:50pm On Jul 20, 2017
TippyTop:
Oshiomhole (Obaseki's godfather) told a widow to go and die. We shouldn't expect anything less from his protégé.

And Igbinedion was the "WORST"

1 Like

Re: Smoked Fish Seller Beaten To Coma In Benin By Obaseki Boys (Photos) by ernieboy(m): 6:51pm On Jul 20, 2017
IllegalMoney:
grin grin grin

We warned u people about the ugly looking monkey Obaseki before the election, he is just a stooge in the hands of another ugly looking monkey Oshiomole

If u talk anyhow about Obaseki and Oshiomole anywhere in Benin City today, it's either Kabaka boys or Shabba boys beat you up, matchete u or shoot u or policemen come to arrest u and lock u up for 4 months

Go and ask those who were just released (Comrade Kola Edokpayi, Curtis Eghosa Ugbo and others) from Oko prison this week after over 3 to 4 months in police detention because they spoke against Obaseki Government.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVmG0LCjRtI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PILpI8FxiTI

https://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.itvradionigeria.com/human-rights-activist-marxist-kola-edokpayi-remanded-custody/&ved=0ahUKEwjj84iol5jVAhVOJVAKHfjgDSIQFghNMAw&usg=AFQjCNFoF7aD745bO8FvAsXwDqpDeeXV7w

stop spreading lies, those fellows were arrested because they led a protest to npdc and threatened that the militant wing of their organisation will swing into actions if the oil company does not meet their demands.
N.B. ITV is a known PDP media house.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Smoked Fish Seller Beaten To Coma In Benin By Obaseki Boys (Photos) by misano(m): 6:52pm On Jul 20, 2017
TippyTop:

Obaseki is doing very well. Let those in Benin speak please. I think he should call his boys to order. God Win Obaseki.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Smoked Fish Seller Beaten To Coma In Benin By Obaseki Boys (Photos) by ChangetheChange: 6:55pm On Jul 20, 2017
ernieboy:

stop spreading lies, those fellows were arrested because they led a protest to npdc and threatened that the militant wing of their organisation will swing into actions if the oil company does not meet their demands.

grin grin grin

Fuckkkk off here

We know u are part of Obaseki ass lickers, we are watching u from high places n Benin City, dem go soon use una count scores.
Re: Smoked Fish Seller Beaten To Coma In Benin By Obaseki Boys (Photos) by ernieboy(m): 7:03pm On Jul 20, 2017
ChangetheChange:

grin grin grin

Fuckkkk off here

We know u are part of Obaseki ass lickers, we are watching u from high places n Benin City, dem go soon use una count scores.
PDP mole
Re: Smoked Fish Seller Beaten To Coma In Benin By Obaseki Boys (Photos) by seguno2: 7:18pm On Jul 20, 2017
Simon21:

I just pity my edo people, we had the chance to get it right during the last governorship election and we blew it by collecting money to mortgage the future. Apc knew they were to lose that election and they came up with the strategy of bribing voters... i pray for my edo state, may God rescue us.

Perhaps if many educated and knowledgeable Edo citizens had sensitised others, they would have received their money and still voted their conscience. Don't you think so?
Re: Smoked Fish Seller Beaten To Coma In Benin By Obaseki Boys (Photos) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 20, 2017
grin shocked grin

Obaseki and his group of cult boys again!

Edo traders will never obey simply order banning street trading, they hide under the umbrella of poverty & widowhood to break laws.

Two wrongs don't make a right though.

Beating the woman into a state of coma was an uncivilized thing to do. The devil should curse those boys with impotence for that!

Obaseki has a way of escape in this case since he was not directly involved like when his then boss told a widow to go & die. Tho, she got compensated handsomely afterwards.

Obaseki, I thot you have brains but you go join dirty cult full of Chelsea fans!
Re: Smoked Fish Seller Beaten To Coma In Benin By Obaseki Boys (Photos) by TippyTop(m): 7:36pm On Jul 20, 2017
misano:

Obaseki is doing very well. Let those in Benin speak please. I think he should call his boys to order. God Win Obaseki.

Is Obaseki the governor of Benin or governor of Edo state?

1 Like

Re: Smoked Fish Seller Beaten To Coma In Benin By Obaseki Boys (Photos) by misano(m): 7:47pm On Jul 20, 2017
TippyTop:

Is Obaseki the governor of Benin or governor of Edo state?

I'm not going to answer that unnecessary question. The man is on point. He should just call his boys to order.
Re: Smoked Fish Seller Beaten To Coma In Benin By Obaseki Boys (Photos) by cytell56: 8:29pm On Jul 20, 2017
Aa
henryanna36:
At Mission road axis yesterday evening at about 5:35pm a certain woman selling smoked fish was beaten to coma by boys engaged by Governor Obaseki to curb street trading.

From what was gathered from those on ground, they said as from 5pm in every evening these miscreants apprehend traders, take them to Oba Market Police Station, demand money for failing to be settled.

According to reports, the so called Obaseki boys as they are fondly referred to get settled on a daily basis.Any failure to settle them result to arrest of the  helpless sellers.They are usually left to sleep in the cell so as to appear before the mobile court the following day.Whoever pays the sum of between N15k to N30k gets released.

In as much as we condemn the act of street trading under any guise, traders shouldn't be subjected to this inhuman and uncivil treatment in the hands of these extortionists.

Government should as a matter of urgency device more acceptable approach to address this menace.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/smoked-fish-seller-beaten-to-comma-in.html?m=1

What did you expect when you voted APC - Association Of People in Confusion into put. What is happening at the state level is what is happening at the Federal level.
Re: Smoked Fish Seller Beaten To Coma In Benin By Obaseki Boys (Photos) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 20, 2017
All the residences electoral commissioners are political touts/thugs APC is using to depriving electorates the right person in government. These thugs in INEC's position ended up issuing certificates of return to tout and corrupt APC politicians who came to destroy economy and to make living unbearable to people.

Not the mouths APC used to asked for opportunity, they are using to kill and destroy everything.
Re: Smoked Fish Seller Beaten To Coma In Benin By Obaseki Boys (Photos) by Simon21(m): 10:03pm On Jul 20, 2017
seguno2:

Perhaps if many educated and knowledgeable Edo citizens had sensitised others, they would have received their money and still voted their conscience. Don't you think so?
You're right, but poverty has eating deep down into the people that they forget to do what is right at the slightest chance of getting money. Even oshiomole was a known crusader of "collect their money and vote for your conscience". Bizarre!
Re: Smoked Fish Seller Beaten To Coma In Benin By Obaseki Boys (Photos) by topshot007(m): 10:24pm On Jul 20, 2017
Wild state with ugly looking governors. Tueh!
Re: Smoked Fish Seller Beaten To Coma In Benin By Obaseki Boys (Photos) by topshot007(m): 10:26pm On Jul 20, 2017
massinola:
They are just getting the value of what they paid for, APC

Watch dem vote again come 2019. Our pple too like suffer
Re: Smoked Fish Seller Beaten To Coma In Benin By Obaseki Boys (Photos) by Okanokan(m): 10:43pm On Jul 20, 2017
AmoryBlacq:
How on earth do you place enforcement of law and order on the palms of touts and drug addicts

According to Jay z "there is a disconnect"!

But truthfully those road side traders are terribly stubborn especially those at New Benin market and Ekiosa market!

Apc induced poverty crazy. Even if the job is given to graduates, they will still be crazy.

1 Like

Re: Smoked Fish Seller Beaten To Coma In Benin By Obaseki Boys (Photos) by oshorstan(f): 6:22am On Jul 21, 2017
GGO is working.. I know this is the handiwork of crack team or Albert osazee.. What do u expect from a government of thugs.. Fools

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Urobo And Abbi Roads In Enugu In Bad Condition - Lady Cries Out / Fatima Mamman Daura: My Father Not Arranging A New Wife For Buhari / Borders In The North Still Operating- Gani Adams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.