Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

I Just Got Out Of The Shower And.... (guys Only For This Post Please) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Got Out Of The Shower And.... (guys Only For This Post Please) (10216 Views)

Please, What Is Bridal Shower And When Did It Start Becoming A Nigerian Thing / Ladies And Guys Having Fun In Benin Club (pics, Videos) / Everyday Struggles Guys Only Can Understand, Relate To(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Got Out Of The Shower And.... (guys Only For This Post Please) by luminouz(m): 8:10pm On Jul 20, 2017
Beosten:

I was disqualified during the interview. The almighty "How much do you want us to pay as salary" sent me packing.
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!
Awwwwwwww...........
Thought she would be flexible on such naw....
So she wants ready made at 34? grin

Omo iya no worry.. Beta dey come!!! grin
Re: I Just Got Out Of The Shower And.... (guys Only For This Post Please) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 20, 2017
Oyindidi:
Lefulefu grin
SunshineG

Come and apply for the post of a husband here tongue
picture no dey her dp grin
Re: I Just Got Out Of The Shower And.... (guys Only For This Post Please) by luminouz(m): 8:16pm On Jul 20, 2017
lefulefu:

picture no dey her dp grin
Use faith naw
She might get better ukwu o grin
Re: I Just Got Out Of The Shower And.... (guys Only For This Post Please) by Wizklynd23(m): 8:21pm On Jul 20, 2017
smileslola:
...I realized I'll be 34 soon. Time has crept by and I''m still so single. It's time to find a man. A real man!

About Me:
I'm female...yoruba...Lagosian
I really don't look anything near 34yrs, more like 25...lol
I'm very fit, moderately tall, pretty face.
I'm naturally gentle and quiet
I have a good job and a masters degree

What I want
Good looking man, fit, at least moderately tall
Anywhere from 30-40yrs old as long as you are mature.
Very well spoken
Christian, not just a church goer but born again
Lives in Lagos
Genotype AA
Has a good job or business
Has marriage on his mind within the next one year
I don't mind if you have kids, as long as there's no baby mama drama

Any interested guys can reach me by email: smileslola@yahoo.com
Hmmmm abeg somebody come marry this one before she turns 40.. At the age of 35 single and no Boy frnd, talk more of marital stuffs...... And all you could do is to post here on nairaland searching for one, I bet u won't get.... It could have been 10years back you posted this thrash maybe u could have been lucky but at this age 35, I wonder who go gree, while many are out there after fresh Girls of 25yrs+... Well, am not tryna say anything to make u angry, what I mean is at this age your not married there is something wrong somewhere else, it maybe spiritual,physical or anything else... One thing am going to advice u is stop looking for Husband in such ways cos even u have goten one trust me, U will regret later, conventionally it's a man that suppose to be looking for you not you looking for a man, my dear your in serious problem since your the one looking for a man not Man looking for you.... Thats something wrong somewhere else try and fix it before its too late, remember it maybe spiritual or physical,infact it maybe a cause on you probabaly by someone else... What about your passed life, how do u live it; Godly or Ungodly this things all matters, have you once had Guy before that loves u somuch but somehow the relationship end in a bad way probabaly your the cause of it, see there are alot of questions u need to ask yourself if truly you wanna settle down oneday with a man as your husband not just posting trash on Nairaland cos all this Guys here none are ready, even they are ready am sure its not you they want..........its just a advice dear, infact assuming if your from tribe they could have just look for one man from village and join u with him without collecting anything from Him since no man is ready for you....... Make I drop my pen

2 Likes

Re: I Just Got Out Of The Shower And.... (guys Only For This Post Please) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 20, 2017
luminouz:

Use faith naw
She might get better ukwu o grin
seeing is believing cheesy

Re: I Just Got Out Of The Shower And.... (guys Only For This Post Please) by Safiaa(f): 8:26pm On Jul 20, 2017
Wizklynd23:
Hmmmm abeg somebody come marry this one before she turns 40.. At the age of 35 single and no Boy frnd, talk more of marital stuffs...... And all you could do is to post here on nairaland searching for one, I bet u won't get.... It could have been 10years back you posted this thrash maybe u could have been lucky but at this age 35, I wonder who go gree, while many are out there after fresh Girls of 25yrs+... Well, am not tryna say anything to make u angry, what I mean is at this age your not married there is something wrong somewhere else, it maybe spiritual,physical or anything else... One thing am going to advice u is stop looking for Husband in such ways cos even u have goten one trust me, U will regret later, conventionally it's a man that suppose to be looking for you not you looking for a man, my dear your in serious problem since your the one looking for a man not Man looking for you.... Thats something wrong somewhere else try and fix it before its too late, remember it maybe spiritual or physical,infact it maybe a cause on you probabaly by someone else... What about your passed life, how do u live it; Godly or Ungodly this things all matters, have you once had Guy before that loves u somuch but somehow the relationship end in a bad way probabaly your the cause of it, see there are alot of questions u need to ask yourself if truly you wanna settle down oneday with a man as your husband not just posting trash on Nairaland cos all this Guys here none are ready, even they are ready am sure its not you they want..........its just a advice dear, infact assuming if your from tribe they could have just look for one man from village and join u with him without collecting anything from Him since no man is ready for you....... Make I drop my pen
Please just shut the hell up. Nonsense.

6 Likes

Re: I Just Got Out Of The Shower And.... (guys Only For This Post Please) by AmoryBlacq: 8:31pm On Jul 20, 2017
smileslola:
...I realized I'll be 34 soon. Time has crept by and I''m still so single. It's time to find a man. A real man!

About Me:

What I want
Very well spoken
Lives in Lagos
Genotype AA

OP, I don't stay in Lagos, tall, fit, dark, broke, would go for NYSC next year, fears God, no Kids

Can I apply? I want to get married

Re: I Just Got Out Of The Shower And.... (guys Only For This Post Please) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 20, 2017
Oyindidi:
Lefulefu
SunshineG

Come and apply for the post of a husband here tongue
awooo
I am not qualified sad
I am not up to 30 self
And she want 34 sad

I am so sad now
Re: I Just Got Out Of The Shower And.... (guys Only For This Post Please) by Wizklynd23(m): 8:35pm On Jul 20, 2017
Safiaa:
You see what I have been talking about,, What do u want her to do or you as a lady what do you think concerning this issue of Her's?.....

1 Like

Re: I Just Got Out Of The Shower And.... (guys Only For This Post Please) by Wizklynd23(m): 8:41pm On Jul 20, 2017
Safiaa:
okkk I will but what do u think is the best thing she should do Continue posting looking for serious man and on nairaland as a future husband, Huhhhh Is that what u want her to do.mtcheeeeeeew..
Re: I Just Got Out Of The Shower And.... (guys Only For This Post Please) by smileslola: 8:51pm On Jul 20, 2017
Beosten:

I was disqualified during the interview. The almighty "How much do you want us to pay as salary" sent me packing.

Don't play dirty or i'll tell all...

2 Likes

Re: I Just Got Out Of The Shower And.... (guys Only For This Post Please) by smileslola: 8:52pm On Jul 20, 2017
luminouz:

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!
Awwwwwwww...........
Thought she would be flexible on such naw....
So she wants ready made at 34? grin

Omo iya no worry.. Beta dey come!!! grin

Don't believe everything you hear. Your omo iya is not as honest as you think

1 Like

Re: I Just Got Out Of The Shower And.... (guys Only For This Post Please) by smileslola: 8:55pm On Jul 20, 2017
AmoryBlacq:

OP, I don't stay in Lagos, tall, fit, dark, broke, would go for NYSC next year, fears God, no Kids

Can I apply? I want to get married

lol...shoot your shot
Re: I Just Got Out Of The Shower And.... (guys Only For This Post Please) by kennykendo(m): 9:10pm On Jul 20, 2017
smileslola:

lol...how easy was it for you to type that...smh
lol .....dm please
Re: I Just Got Out Of The Shower And.... (guys Only For This Post Please) by Raintaker(m): 9:11pm On Jul 20, 2017
smileslola:

lol...shoot your shot
Are u a Xtain, Muslim or Atheist?
Are you on twitter or any other social network sites?
Does your work make you travel? or you sit down in d office from 9-5 and even on Saturdays?

Answer my questions and we'll move further from there.
Re: I Just Got Out Of The Shower And.... (guys Only For This Post Please) by Beosten(m): 9:13pm On Jul 20, 2017
smileslola:

Don't play dirty or i'll tell all...

Is that what they call playing dirty? Luminouz was joking and I tried to reply with a joke.
Re: I Just Got Out Of The Shower And.... (guys Only For This Post Please) by smileslola: 9:18pm On Jul 20, 2017
Beosten:

Is that what they call playing dirty? Luminouz was joking and I tried to reply with a joke.

yes...you made me sound like a gold digger...that's not the case
I have my own money

1 Like

Re: I Just Got Out Of The Shower And.... (guys Only For This Post Please) by Beosten(m): 9:28pm On Jul 20, 2017
smileslola:

yes...you made me sound like a gold digger...that's not the case
I have my own money

In that post, you are the interviewer, while I the prospective guy is the interviewee. It is the interviewer that will ask "how much do you want us to pay?" But in this case, I'm the one that came to you. I didn't disqualify you; you disqualified me. This is not a paid job. Interviewee can't ask the interviewer that question. That is, I couldn't have asked that with the possibility of you stating how much you want, and hence labeling you a gold-digger. I'm a born philosopher with extremely logical approaches to issues. Within the short period of knowing, I have shared so much with you enough for you to see me as a kinsman for ever.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Got Out Of The Shower And.... (guys Only For This Post Please) by iykofias(m): 9:34pm On Jul 20, 2017
Beosten:

In that post, you are the interviewer, while I the prospective guy is the interviewee. It is the interviewer that will ask "how much do you want us to pay?" But in this case, I'm the one that came to you. I didn't disqualify you; you disqualified me. This is not a paid job. Interviewee can't ask the interviewer that question. That is, I couldn't have asked that with the possibility of you stating how much you want, and hence labeling you a gold-digger. I'm a born philosopher with extremely logical approaches to issues. Within the short period of knowing, I have shared so much with you enough for you to see me as a kinsman for ever.
worst story i ever heard

1 Like

Re: I Just Got Out Of The Shower And.... (guys Only For This Post Please) by smileslola: 9:35pm On Jul 20, 2017
Hey People!

Many (not all) good things must come to an end...

This good thing has got to end...

I finally chose a hubby and the lucky winner is Jaydenphoenix.... grin grin grin

Kidding!

One question though, why has nobody asked me what the shower has to do with this post?

This was a social experiment. I'm not looking for a husband in the next one year and I'm not...well I'm not most of those things in the initial post.

To all those shaming me for being picky...the jokes on you!
Re: I Just Got Out Of The Shower And.... (guys Only For This Post Please) by smileslola: 9:36pm On Jul 20, 2017
iykofias:
worst story i ever heard

looooool
Re: I Just Got Out Of The Shower And.... (guys Only For This Post Please) by luminouz(m): 9:36pm On Jul 20, 2017
smileslola:

Don't believe everything you hear. Your omo iya is not as honest as you think
What? U meana nigga wasn't straight with u shocked
Re: I Just Got Out Of The Shower And.... (guys Only For This Post Please) by smileslola: 9:37pm On Jul 20, 2017
luminouz:

What? U meana nigga wasn't straight with u shocked
Nah...he wasn't straight with you
Re: I Just Got Out Of The Shower And.... (guys Only For This Post Please) by luminouz(m): 9:40pm On Jul 20, 2017
smileslola:
Hey People!

I finally chose a hubby and the lucky winner is Jaydenphoenix.... grin grin grin

Kidding!

One question though, why has nobody asked me what the shower has to do with this post?

This was a social experiment. I'm not looking for a husband in the next one year and I'm not...well I'm not most of those things in the initial post.

Nooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!
I don go borrow money from iya latifat to buy shirt n trouser in preparation to meet u....even bought shoe
Heeeeeee....temi bami o
OP u must marry me o....eheh!!!!
grin grin
Re: I Just Got Out Of The Shower And.... (guys Only For This Post Please) by smileslola: 9:42pm On Jul 20, 2017
luminouz:

Nooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!
I don go borrow money from iya latifat to buy shirt n trouser in preparation to meet u....even bought shoe
Heeeeeee....temi bami o
OP u must marry me o....eheh!!!!
grin grin

lol...i don marry u finish!
Re: I Just Got Out Of The Shower And.... (guys Only For This Post Please) by Beosten(m): 9:45pm On Jul 20, 2017
smileslola:

Nah...he wasn't straight with you

Now I dare you to post everything I told you, and let's us see what is secretive there.
Re: I Just Got Out Of The Shower And.... (guys Only For This Post Please) by kdon0000: 9:49pm On Jul 20, 2017
J
Re: I Just Got Out Of The Shower And.... (guys Only For This Post Please) by iykofias(m): 9:50pm On Jul 20, 2017
Beosten:

Now I dare you to post everything I told you, and let's us see what is secretive there.
and you, stop pulling these guy's legs.
Re: I Just Got Out Of The Shower And.... (guys Only For This Post Please) by Cladez(m): 9:51pm On Jul 20, 2017
smileslola:
Hey People!

Kidding!

The joke is on you.
Re: I Just Got Out Of The Shower And.... (guys Only For This Post Please) by luminouz(m): 9:55pm On Jul 20, 2017
smileslola:

lol...i don marry u finish!
Lmaoooooo!!!??
Cool just pick a date babe!!! tongue
Re: I Just Got Out Of The Shower And.... (guys Only For This Post Please) by smileslola: 9:58pm On Jul 20, 2017
Cladez:
The joke is on you.

it pained u?
Re: I Just Got Out Of The Shower And.... (guys Only For This Post Please) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 20, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]
smileslola:

About Me:

What I want
Very well spoken
Lives in Lagos
Genotype AA

How serious are you ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Physically Unattractive People Should Not Procreate / Hot Dudes In Bed / 20 Secrets Ladies Admire But Some Guys Doesn't Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.