Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,101 members, 7,818,293 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Who Do U Think Is The Hottest Girl On Nairaland?????? Be Sincere Pwease!!!! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Do U Think Is The Hottest Girl On Nairaland?????? Be Sincere Pwease!!!! (10079 Views)

Konji Na Bad Thing Oh, What U Think Is Going On Here / Before And After You Jam An Edo Girl On Bed / Am I The Hottest Girl on Nairaland? Rate My Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Do U Think Is The Hottest Girl On Nairaland?????? Be Sincere Pwease!!!! by makydebbie(f): 10:30pm On Jul 25, 2017
ashewoboy:

no disrespect buh you look very unsightly nowadays. you are not the makydebbie i used to know. i'm the 1st to tell you that?
Your opinion, who the fvck cares?
Stop drinking panadol for my husband's headache. He's not complaining and that's enough. Goodnight. Incase I don't reply your next rant, read my siggy for more details.

3 Likes

Re: Who Do U Think Is The Hottest Girl On Nairaland?????? Be Sincere Pwease!!!! by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 25, 2017
makydebbie:
Cc MzLarem. He's saying Selassie is my son. I don't mind having a son so handsome tho. tongue
He is even honoring you,a child I'm tripping for ..someone should come and call him my son abeg cheesy
Re: Who Do U Think Is The Hottest Girl On Nairaland?????? Be Sincere Pwease!!!! by ashewoboy(m): 10:34pm On Jul 25, 2017
makydebbie:
Your opinion, who the fvck cares?
Stop drinking panadol for my husband's headache. He's not complaining and that's enough. Goodnight. Incase I don't reply your next rant, read my siggy for more details.

you are violent. i said all that in a lull manner buh you can not just hide your nature. which your husband? who tell you say no be me go marry you? since nobody has paid your bride price, you belong to everybody. m just worried that if i eventually get married to you, is this how you will be careless? i like your slim beauty, don't lose it. i love you.

1 Like

Re: Who Do U Think Is The Hottest Girl On Nairaland?????? Be Sincere Pwease!!!! by Fourwinds: 10:36pm On Jul 25, 2017
makydee:
I'll give it to Mimzyy. (no homo).
hmmmm....ur boo is taking good care of u oooo....

hope u are making d OZA ROOM interesting
Re: Who Do U Think Is The Hottest Girl On Nairaland?????? Be Sincere Pwease!!!! by ashewoboy(m): 10:36pm On Jul 25, 2017
MzLarem:
He is even honoring you,a child I'm tripping for ..someone should come and call him my son abeg cheesy

let my banana fall on you then he is your. m cute as fvck. btw, the baby has a cute namecheesy.
Re: Who Do U Think Is The Hottest Girl On Nairaland?????? Be Sincere Pwease!!!! by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 25, 2017
ashewoboy:

let my banana fall on you then he is your. m cute as fvck. btw, the baby has a cute namecheesy.
I'll be the judge of that if you cute or not. As for your banana, feed it to the monkeys.
Re: Who Do U Think Is The Hottest Girl On Nairaland?????? Be Sincere Pwease!!!! by Buharison: 10:42pm On Jul 25, 2017
MzLarem:
I'll be the judge of that if you cute or not. As for your banana, feed it to the monkeys.
see who wants to judge people when you yourself neva even start to dey fine

1 Like

Re: Who Do U Think Is The Hottest Girl On Nairaland?????? Be Sincere Pwease!!!! by ashewoboy(m): 10:43pm On Jul 25, 2017
hmmmmm.
Re: Who Do U Think Is The Hottest Girl On Nairaland?????? Be Sincere Pwease!!!! by queeniepresh: 10:46pm On Jul 25, 2017
Wizklynd23:
There are alota Girls here but who do u think is the hottest??....

Me grin. But before you proceed to check my DP vote for me in the miss FUTA competition by liking my pic. Thanks. kiss kiss kiss

https://www.instagram.com/p/BW7WVqwA_xc/

1 Like

Re: Who Do U Think Is The Hottest Girl On Nairaland?????? Be Sincere Pwease!!!! by makydebbie(f): 10:51pm On Jul 25, 2017
MzLarem:
Abi oo grin grin
Fine boy like that. kiss
Re: Who Do U Think Is The Hottest Girl On Nairaland?????? Be Sincere Pwease!!!! by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 25, 2017
twaci or ivyy. Though out of my league but pretty girls
Re: Who Do U Think Is The Hottest Girl On Nairaland?????? Be Sincere Pwease!!!! by makydebbie(f): 10:54pm On Jul 25, 2017
Fourwinds:
hmmmm....ur boo is taking good care of u oooo....

hope u are making d OZA ROOM interesting
Yes thank you. grin
Re: Who Do U Think Is The Hottest Girl On Nairaland?????? Be Sincere Pwease!!!! by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 25, 2017
Buharison:

see who wants to judge people when you yourself neva even start to dey fine
Will you keep quiet and get lost?
Re: Who Do U Think Is The Hottest Girl On Nairaland?????? Be Sincere Pwease!!!! by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 25, 2017
ashewoboy:

I am the monkey that i wanna feed.

That's nice.
Re: Who Do U Think Is The Hottest Girl On Nairaland?????? Be Sincere Pwease!!!! by Buharison: 11:00pm On Jul 25, 2017
MzLarem:
Will you keep quiet and get lost?
E pain ma, You girls would not love to hear the truth,
Re: Who Do U Think Is The Hottest Girl On Nairaland?????? Be Sincere Pwease!!!! by ashewoboy(m): 11:04pm On Jul 25, 2017
MzLarem:
That's nice.

e pain hercheesy.
Re: Who Do U Think Is The Hottest Girl On Nairaland?????? Be Sincere Pwease!!!! by ivyy(f): 11:38pm On Jul 25, 2017
makydebbie:
I left a mention for you on my diary. kiss

You've actually got lovely hair
Re: Who Do U Think Is The Hottest Girl On Nairaland?????? Be Sincere Pwease!!!! by makydebbie(f): 11:43pm On Jul 25, 2017
ivyy:

You've actually got lovely hair
Thanks dear. smiley
Re: Who Do U Think Is The Hottest Girl On Nairaland?????? Be Sincere Pwease!!!! by emmayayodeji(m): 11:48pm On Jul 25, 2017
iranu angry
Re: Who Do U Think Is The Hottest Girl On Nairaland?????? Be Sincere Pwease!!!! by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jul 25, 2017
makydebbie:
Abi oo grin grin Fine boy like that. kiss
Lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Do U Think Is The Hottest Girl On Nairaland?????? Be Sincere Pwease!!!! by ashewoboy(m): 12:12am On Jul 26, 2017
makydebbie:
Thanks dear. smiley

it's a lie. your hair is unkempt. dirty girl.
Re: Who Do U Think Is The Hottest Girl On Nairaland?????? Be Sincere Pwease!!!! by Harmony92(f): 10:09am On Jul 26, 2017
arleck:
here mine are
Lalas247
and
Harmony92

Both got shape like Venus, Body Of a goddess!! wink
I hear you oooo
grin
Re: Who Do U Think Is The Hottest Girl On Nairaland?????? Be Sincere Pwease!!!! by arleck(m): 3:20pm On Jul 26, 2017
Harmony92:
I hear you oooo
grin
you be my WCW on facebook.. grin go chek ur timeline cheesy
Re: Who Do U Think Is The Hottest Girl On Nairaland?????? Be Sincere Pwease!!!! by arleck(m): 3:20pm On Jul 26, 2017
Harmony92:
I hear you oooo
grin
you be my WCW on facebook.. grin go chek ur timeline cheesy
Re: Who Do U Think Is The Hottest Girl On Nairaland?????? Be Sincere Pwease!!!! by Wizklynd23(m): 7:55pm On Jul 27, 2017
queeniepresh:

Me grin. But before you proceed to check my DP vote for me in the miss FUTA competition by liking my pic. Thanks. kiss kiss kiss

https://www.instagram.com/p/BW7WVqwA_xc/
Waw your really beautiful dear, but sorry I ain't using instagram yet, I try to like it but its not working,,,
Re: Who Do U Think Is The Hottest Girl On Nairaland?????? Be Sincere Pwease!!!! by queeniepresh: 8:45pm On Jul 27, 2017
Wizklynd23:
Waw your really beautiful dear, but sorry I ain't using instagram yet, I try to like it but its not working,,,

Thanks for the compliment. You need to be an instagram user to like. There is an easy registration process if you have an active facebook account.

Please do this for me and I will be grateful smiley
Re: Who Do U Think Is The Hottest Girl On Nairaland?????? Be Sincere Pwease!!!! by Wizklynd23(m): 8:49pm On Jul 27, 2017
queeniepresh:

Thanks for the compliment. You need to be an instagram user to like. There is an easy registration process if you have an active facebook account.

Please do this for me and I will be grateful smiley
I know of that, but can it work noting the facct tham am not using an android phone its Nokia X2
Re: Who Do U Think Is The Hottest Girl On Nairaland?????? Be Sincere Pwease!!!! by queeniepresh: 9:07pm On Jul 27, 2017
Wizklynd23:
I know of that, but can it work noting the facct tham am not using an android phone its Nokia X2

It might be possible. Your phone is quite dated. Thanks all the same.
Re: Who Do U Think Is The Hottest Girl On Nairaland?????? Be Sincere Pwease!!!! by cris07(m): 11:12pm On Jul 27, 2017
queeniepresh is the hottest av seen tho...
Re: Who Do U Think Is The Hottest Girl On Nairaland?????? Be Sincere Pwease!!!! by Augustap(f): 11:12pm On Jul 27, 2017
falconey:

Define "joblessness" and I'll tell you what I do "FOOL HOUSEWIFE"
Ahhhh! Aye mi te mi ba mi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Do U Think Is The Hottest Girl On Nairaland?????? Be Sincere Pwease!!!! by bamog(m): 12:14am On Jul 28, 2017
undecided taaar!!! nah all of dem wack!! #nocandidate
Re: Who Do U Think Is The Hottest Girl On Nairaland?????? Be Sincere Pwease!!!! by placeofallure(f): 4:19am On Jul 28, 2017
Falconey vs Amarabae

Score = 3-1

Ces't nes pas serious grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

. / Even If You Paid The Dowry Twice, Must You Squeeze Her Oranges Like This? (Pic) / If Your Girlfriend Was Born Between 1990-1998, Stop Dating Her!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.