Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,573 members, 7,812,858 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

Help A Fellow Nairaland Member With Little Pimples Issue - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help A Fellow Nairaland Member With Little Pimples Issue (425 Views)

This Is Why Nigerians Do Not Deserve Financial Help From Fellow Nigerians (pics) / Hi Nairalanders, A Fellow Needs A Help On How To Overcome Stage Fright / Happy Birthday To A Wonderful Nairaland Member....queenitee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Fellow Nairaland Member With Little Pimples Issue by jayjay5oxide(m): 3:33pm On Jul 20, 2017
Hello friends,
I am having some issues with some microscopic pimples in my face.
Have tried using skineel and epidem creme but its not clearing and making my yellow face smooth...

So any body with a good creme combination to make the face smoother and ausome.....please talk with experience......it can be of help to so many others......
Re: Help A Fellow Nairaland Member With Little Pimples Issue by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 20, 2017
smiley

OK

PICS PLEASE
Re: Help A Fellow Nairaland Member With Little Pimples Issue by taylor88(m): 3:36pm On Jul 20, 2017
little?
Re: Help A Fellow Nairaland Member With Little Pimples Issue by jayjay5oxide(m): 3:42pm On Jul 20, 2017
Yaa
Re: Help A Fellow Nairaland Member With Little Pimples Issue by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 20, 2017
Use white toothpaste like Oral-b pro-health. Apply on the affected areas and leave for at least 30 mins b4 rinsin off. Do this at least every morning till they hav cleared off.

It works for me. I use a double-pea size of d paste and add a little baking powder (optional) just to increase the amount a bit wen I'm economising paste.
Re: Help A Fellow Nairaland Member With Little Pimples Issue by cherr(f): 7:14am On Jul 21, 2017
Please stay away from those tube creams like skineal,funbact-A and so on.

Try to get a good facial scrub to exfoliate both day and night.

Invest more in good skin care products and avoid heavy make up

Most importantly, stay hydrated and avoid oily and unhealthy food

(1) (Reply)

Airconditioner Gurus In The House Please Advice / Students Financial Support / Top 5 Skills In Nigeria That Will Get You Hired In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.