Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Airconditioner Gurus In The House Please Advice - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Airconditioner Gurus In The House Please Advice (428 Views)

Gurus In The House Lets Solve This / Lawyers In The House Please Get In Here / How My Faulty Car Airconditioner Saved Me From Kidnappers —kehinde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Airconditioner Gurus In The House Please Advice by successman1234: 10:46pm On Jul 25, 2017
I bought this triangle AC on Jumia, I noticed the outer unit works for less than 10 mins before tripping off, it come up after like 15mins again and trips off after a while.

The ac doesnt cool my parlour it is worse than my fan.

Who knows what could be wrong with it.

Also does anyone have the samsung customer care no.

The annoying part is i cant locate the warranty form which is supposed to be in the AC.

Any suggestions what can i do?
Re: Airconditioner Gurus In The House Please Advice by talk2odim: 6:49pm On Aug 19, 2017
If u are sure it was installed properly check the settings and if thatz not the issue have a competent person check the capacitor and thermostat.
My opinion. Cheers

(1) (Reply)

Students Financial Support / Top 5 Skills In Nigeria That Will Get You Hired In 2017 / 8 Things To Do To Eliminate Stress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.