Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,321 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

Kemi Olunloyo: "Senator Adeleke Is Obese" (photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo: "Senator Adeleke Is Obese" (photos) (48453 Views)

David Ifeanyi Adeleke Is American Citizen Officially / Hailey Adeleke Is The Most Special Baby – Amanda Shades Davido And Chioma / Imade Adeleke Is Stephanie Of LazyTown For Halloween (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Senator Adeleke Is Obese" (photos) by marvin902(m): 9:28am On Jul 21, 2017
i pity anyone that encourages what this woman is doing..
who get gun abeg shoot this woman down undecided undecided undecided
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Senator Adeleke Is Obese" (photos) by ekeroyal(m): 9:45am On Jul 21, 2017
Pls people is this the same auntie Kemi that is in Port Harcourt prison.

Is she out?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Senator Adeleke Is Obese" (photos) by dasparrow: 10:03am On Jul 21, 2017
ekeroyal:
Pls people is this the same auntie Kemi that is in Port Harcourt prison.

Is she out?

Yes she was released after bail conditions were met.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Senator Adeleke Is Obese" (photos) by Ofeana3589: 10:12am On Jul 21, 2017
Success
Say no to poverty

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Senator Adeleke Is Obese" (photos) by hisMrs(f): 10:42am On Jul 21, 2017
olaniyisamuel:
Hellooooo. It's always said, #medical practitioners don't deviate from dere knowings despite critics. In wat I decode from dis, obesity is a medical terminology not an insult. For aunty kemi, chill from her view and let's avoid making something unreasonable out of it so dose who wish to learn can learn.

# prevention is better than cure.
obesity is a medical jagon same as AIDS and HIV, imagine urself being infected with HIV (God forbid) and then Kemi Oluoyo calls u out, or people starts stigmatizing u, do u know how much damage that could do to your self-esteem?
There are better ways to do things rather than cyber bulling. Do u know gaining or loosing weight rapidly can also be a sign of depression?
just imagine if one of these people she has been calling out is suffering from depression and then cyber bulling follows, u think these people won't start self harming or think of ending their lives?
if she needs to give advice, she should write an article on how to get rid of unwanted fat both for toddlers and adults including d old and reduce health risks. if she can do that many people would be more than happy to read it.
There are more than a million benefits of social media but Madam kemi is using it wrongly.
Too much of everything is bad. She too talk abeg. I cannot wait for Davido to come for her
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Senator Adeleke Is Obese" (photos) by hisMrs(f): 10:43am On Jul 21, 2017
olaniyisamuel:
Hellooooo. It's always said, #medical practitioners don't deviate from dere knowings despite critics. In wat I decode from dis, obesity is a medical terminology not an insult. For aunty kemi, chill from her view and let's avoid making something unreasonable out of it so dose who wish to learn can learn.

# prevention is better than cure.
obesity is a medical jagon same as AIDS and HIV, imagine itself being infected with HIV (God forbid) and then Kemi Oluoyo calls u out, or people starts stigmatizing u, do u know how much damage that could do to your self-esteem?
There are better ways to do things rather than cyber bulling. Do u know gaining or loosing weight rapidly can also be a sign of depression?
just imagine if one of these people she has been calling out is suffering from depression and they cyber bulling follows, u think these people won't start self harming or think of ending their lives?
if she needs to give advice, she should write an article on how to get rid of unwanted fat both for toddlers and adults including old and reduce health risks. if she can do that many people would be more than happy to read it.
There a are more than a million benefits of social media but Madam kemi is using it wrongly.
Too much of everything is bad. She too talk abeg. I cannot wait for Davido to. one for her
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Senator Adeleke Is Obese" (photos) by hisMrs(f): 10:48am On Jul 21, 2017
Addicted2Women:
she kooks good in this outfit and she missed it
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Senator Adeleke Is Obese" (photos) by hisMrs(f): 10:50am On Jul 21, 2017
JamieNaija:
Kirikiri next!!!
na agodi prison Ibadan she dey go o
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Senator Adeleke Is Obese" (photos) by mondee02(m): 10:51am On Jul 21, 2017
GogobiriLalas:
Nigerians are retarded...you have a right to comment on a public issue and on a public figure so long as it's not with malice and besides, truth is always a defense to defamation...this very learned lady is merely exercising her right whilst gaining notoriety and making money at the same time...you're there complaining about respecting your thieving elders...you better go forth and do likewise and stop being a coward.

Please help me tell them, nairaland full of hating illiterates.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Senator Adeleke Is Obese" (photos) by olaniyisamuel(m): 11:27am On Jul 21, 2017
Well said Mrs... Note dis, In cases where message are being conveyed, multitude might not seriously acknowledge it, fact could b messenger inability to relay d message wit exact illustration. U and I who got to receive should b able to put aside d messenger personality, decode and get d FACT from it. A message conveyed is raw. We in d best, to separate d useful and trash d shaft. My summary is, *stop seeing dis woman in d condemned. It's not ur concern. Get d message and trash d shaft. If u not interested, look aside.........

hisMrs:
obesity is a medical jagon same as AIDS and HIV, imagine itself being infected with HIV (God forbid) and then Kemi Oluoyo calls u out, or people starts stigmatizing u, do u know how much damage that could do to your self-esteem?
just imagine if one of these people she has been calling out is suffering from depression and they cyber bulling follows, u think these people won't start self harming or think of ending their lives?
if she needs to give advice, she should write an article on how to get rid of unwanted fat both for toddlers and adults including old and reduce health risks. if she can do that many people would be more than happy to read it.
There a are more than a million benefits of social media but Madam kemi is using it wrongly.
Too much of everything is bad. She too talk abeg. I cannot wait for Davido to. one for her
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Senator Adeleke Is Obese" (photos) by mpowa(m): 11:34am On Jul 21, 2017
olaniyisamuel:
For d love of peace, I won't react to *Park jo* having read tru ur reaction. Its so unfortunate u aggressive, not ready to atleast take out d fact from d SHAFT. Those who were able to decode d message are delighted to ve dis understanding saving dem d ills. D ignorant ones would always wanna justify dere deeds/action. Mind u, ur aggressive trait might put u in trouble if u don't tame it. U quoted *insult* rite? Would appreciate get a pocket-sized dictionary before u quote/comment. IT SAVES D EMBARRASSMENT.

NB. Once again, Check my signature...

Who be this one self? What are you about? What's aggressive about what I stated? And what trouble are you talking about? Mind you I didn't insult you. 'Park Jo' is nothing, if someone tell me that, I'll just ignore. If you take things that serious and you don't see anything wrong with the way this woman go about bad mouthing people then there's a problem.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Senator Adeleke Is Obese" (photos) by mpowa(m): 11:41am On Jul 21, 2017
maasoap:

The sensational headline didn't do justice to the content of her message. She used senator Adeleke as a motivation to others, she didn't abuse him.
She doesn't need to be picking on people to motivate others, there are over a billion images and memes on the internet, she can pick any of her choice and pass whatever message she has. She's not tired of eating watery, insect filled beans right? She go soon go back.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Senator Adeleke Is Obese" (photos) by olaniyisamuel(m): 11:44am On Jul 21, 2017
mpowa:

Who be this one self? What are you about? What's aggressive about what I stated? And what trouble are you talking about? Mind you I didn't insult you. 'Park Jo' is nothing, if someone tell me that, I'll just ignore. If you take things that serious and you don't see anything wrong with the way this woman go about bad mouthing people then there's a problem.

then there's a problem with U dude..
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Senator Adeleke Is Obese" (photos) by mpowa(m): 11:47am On Jul 21, 2017
olaniyisamuel:

then there's a problem with U dude..

grin, you just stated nothing. I'll pass!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Senator Adeleke Is Obese" (photos) by olaniyisamuel(m): 11:50am On Jul 21, 2017
mpowa:

grin, you just stated nothing. I'll pass!

Thanks...
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Senator Adeleke Is Obese" (photos) by hisMrs(f): 11:58am On Jul 21, 2017
olaniyisamuel:
Well said Mrs... Note dis, In cases where message are being conveyed, multitude might not seriously acknowledge it, fact could b messenger inability to relay d message wit exact illustration. U and I who got to receive should b able to put aside d messenger personality, decode and get d FACT from it. A message conveyed is raw. We in d best, to separate d useful and trash d shaft. My summary is, *stop seeing dis woman in d condemned. It's not ur concern. Get d message and trash d shaft. If u not interested, look aside.........

I believe you might be myopic to what I see. put aside the personality of the messenger. if another celebrity begins to pass messages in such manni, they will equally get d same comments.
Her message is clean no doubt.
but in communication chain there is something referred to as noise, noise serves has a distraction from the main message and it could b due to the inability of d receiver to decode d message or incompetence of d sender to send d message properly.
we do not have control over how people understand our messages but we can influence how it is interpreted.
Kate Henshow is a health fanatic, she eats right and works out like no man's business, Dakore Akande, Omoni Oboli, Yvonne Jegede-Fawole, Richard Mofe Damijo, these people are health fanatics and try to preach about staying healthy as much as they can but how many of dem do u see on social media trashing other people.
I'm disappointed u think this issue has to do with d personality of d messenger. Cyber bulling is what we should be looking at. believe me, more than 99% of fat people know they are unhealthy and understand d risk they put themselves.
let me give u an instance
I used to weigh 99kg, very fat, I went to a gym one day to make an enquiry about how to register and hopefully get a meal plan to help me loose weight. so I was getting cordial with a friend that works at d gym, she offered me cookies and then I was eating when d gym master walked, the way d man spoke to me, I never even bothered to discuss why I came to d gym with him DAT day, I never went back. I'm a healthy 65kg now not with d help of that bully who calls himself a gym master but because I wanted to. I know many people who because of I'll statements never went back to d gym.
I'm just telling u all these peeps only need encouragement to help them stat healthy and not criticism.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Senator Adeleke Is Obese" (photos) by olaniyisamuel(m): 12:10pm On Jul 21, 2017
hisMrs:
I believe you might be myopic to what I see. put aside the personality of the messenger. if another celebrity begins to pass messages in such manni, they will equally get d same comments.
Her message is clean no doubt.
but in communication chain there is something referred to as noise, noise serves has a distraction from the main message and it could b due to the inability of d receiver to decode d message or incompetence of d sender to send d message properly.
we do not have control over how people understand our messages but we can influence how it is interpreted.
Kate Henshow is a health fanatic, she eats right and works out like no man's business, Dakore Akande, Omoni Oboli, Yvonne Jegede-Fawole, Richard Mofe Damijo, these people are health fanatics and try to preach about staying healthy as much as they can but how many of dem do u see on social media trashing other people.
I'm disappointed u think this issue has to do with d personality of d messenger. Cyber bulling is what we should be looking at. believe me, more than 99% of fat people know they are unhealthy and understand d risk they put themselves.
let me give u an instance
I used to weigh 99kg, very fat, I went to a gym one day to make an enquiry about how to register and hopefully get a meal plan to help me loose weight. so I was getting cordial with a friend that works at d gym, she offered me cookies and then I was eating when d gym master walked, the way d man spoke to me, I never even bothered to discuss why I came to d gym with him DAT day, I never went back. I'm a healthy 65kg now not with d help of that bully who calls himself a gym master but because I wanted to. I know many people who because of I'll statements never went back to d gym.
I'm just telling u all these peeps only need encouragement to help them stat healthy and not criticism.

Having read all, I acknowledge ur view. Myopic is vanished cheesy.. U know wat, I would appreciate if u and I could b part of d fewer individuals who could b explicit in critics. Critics is bound but has to b specific. Ve a splendid weekend.. OLA
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Senator Adeleke Is Obese" (photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 12:46pm On Jul 21, 2017
Kemi was brought up with silver spoon and a spoilt child but rose to be one of the best in a controversial way in her career. I like her cos she speaks the brutal,wicked truth in a prodigal child manner
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Senator Adeleke Is Obese" (photos) by moupe: 6:19pm On Jul 21, 2017
NOT CORRECT. KEMI OLUNLOYO IS KNOWN FOR HER SPECIALTY OF WEAVING BLATANT LIES, FALSEHOODS AND FAKE NEWS.
WHAT SHE PRACTICES IS NOT JOURNALISM BUT CYBER BULLYING. SHE HAS NO CAREER. ALL SHE DOES IS SIT IN FRONT OF A COMPUTER IN A DUST INFESTED BOYSQUATER ROOM IN MOLETE SINCE HER FATHER DISOWNED HER AND CHASED HER OUT OF THE FAMILY HOME FOR FIGHTING HIS WIFE AND HER CONSTANT EMBARRASSMENT OF HER FAMILY. THIS OLD BAG IS A NUTCASE, PURE AND SIMPLE, AND ANY HALFWAY INTELLIGENT PERSON CAN SEE THROUGH HER SCAM.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Senator Adeleke Is Obese" (photos) by maruzia: 6:22pm On Jul 21, 2017
moupe:
NOT CORRECT. KEMI OLUNLOYO IS KNOWN FOR HER SPECIALTY OF WEAVING BLATANT LIES, FALSEHOODS AND FAKE NEWS.
WHAT SHE PRACTICES IS NOT JOURNALISM BUT CYBER BULLYING. SHE HAS NO CAREER. ALL SHE DOES IS SIT IN FRONT OF A COMPUTER IN A DUST INFESTED BOYSQUATER ROOM IN MOLETE SINCE HER FATHER DISOWNED HER AND CHASED HER OUT OF THE FAMILY HOME FOR FIGHTING HIS WIFE AND HER CONSTANT EMBARRASSMENT OF HER FAMILY. THIS OLD BAG IS A NUTCASE, PURE AND SIMPLE, AND ANY HALFWAY INTELLIGENT PERSON CAN SEE THROUGH HER SCAM.

''This is what landed her in prison in the first place is her penchant for lies. Silly okro mouth

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Senator Adeleke Is Obese" (photos) by ekeroyal(m): 10:17pm On Jul 26, 2017
dasparrow:

Yes she was released after bail conditions were met.

Oh! I see. She better face her journalism, else.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Enkay Rocks Bum Shorts As She Steps Out In Style After Eviction / Nadia Buari’s Husband Has Tattoo Of The Actress' Name On His Neck (Photos) / Bisola Aiyeola Makeup Free Face (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.