Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,711 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Open Question To Nnamdi Kanu (cc: IPOB, SS, SE, North) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Question To Nnamdi Kanu (cc: IPOB, SS, SE, North) (1346 Views)

An Open Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Ifedimma Onwugbufor / IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) / Will The SS/SE Vote Osinbanjo In 2019 Or Repay Yoruba Treachery? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Question To Nnamdi Kanu (cc: IPOB, SS, SE, North) by Kazim88: 6:22pm On Jul 20, 2017
With all due respect I have a question to Nnamdi Kanu and would also entertain response from other pro -biafrans

First without missing words... All the states in Nigeria have come to SOLELY depend on oil allocation to a point where almost all the states cannot cope without it. #FACT

My question!!
A Biafra with full independence, full autonomy, full sovereignty BUT "the oil money" would be shared with Nigeria Fairly....

that is, other regions (other state) , Nigeria FG would still be receiving allocation from Oil Revenue as usual.

IS IT SOMETHING YOU HAVE IN MIND?

PM me @Nnamdi_Kanu (I believe you are a Nairalander and obviously they are Nairalander that can get this question across to you)
Thanks

Before you criticize my question........

Nigeria is not just a failed state, it is has become a lazy country...

All these noise about Biafra and Anti Biafra is just because of oil...

Do a little google research, The reason France supported Biafrans during the Civil War was because of Oil... Same reason why England backed the war OIL...

OIL has been more or less a curse to Nigeria...

Don't be fooled... The western world are hovering around Nigeria since 2014 , predicting DOOM... their only benefit is Oil...

They are hoping for us to tear ourselves... and trust me they would supply weapons to both parties for Another 15 years in exchange for same oil....

Let's drop all this PRETENSE like we Believe in One Nigeria and Talk about the Oil....
Re: Open Question To Nnamdi Kanu (cc: IPOB, SS, SE, North) by Jetleeee: 6:24pm On Jul 20, 2017
Fook you and Nnamdi Kanu if you are a Yoruba man

How on earth is this your business

What's up with all these Yoruba clowns always creating useless Potor threads all over the place.

The Yoruba success thread is there for you to learn about Yoruba sons and daughters doing great stuff, you aren't concerned about that one, you're more concerned about Nnamiddiot.

Tomorrow, if they ask you what Yorubas contribute to Federation account, you'd dissappear

10 Likes

Re: Open Question To Nnamdi Kanu (cc: IPOB, SS, SE, North) by Warship: 6:26pm On Jul 20, 2017
Kazim88:
With all due respect I have a question to Nnamdi Kanu and would also entertain response from other pro -biafrans

First without missing words... All the states in Nigeria have come to SOLELY depend on oil allocation to a point where almost all the states cannot cope without it. #FACT

My question!!
A Biafra with full independence, full autonomy, full sovereignty BUT "the oil money" would be shared with Shared with Nigeria Fairly....

that is, other regions (other state) , Nigeria FG would still be receiving allocation from Oil Revenue as usual.

PM me @Nnamdi_Kanu (I believe you are a Nairalander and obviously they are Nairalander that can get this question across to you)
Thanks

Every Ethnic group in Biafra will develop themselves using their own resources be it oil or gas or solid minerals or human resources or whatever.

The idea of sharing anything with a hopeless neighbor is out of the question

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Question To Nnamdi Kanu (cc: IPOB, SS, SE, North) by grbgrb4(m): 6:28pm On Jul 20, 2017
total claptrap.

1 Like

Re: Open Question To Nnamdi Kanu (cc: IPOB, SS, SE, North) by Arda1000(m): 6:34pm On Jul 20, 2017
This op is brain less

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Question To Nnamdi Kanu (cc: IPOB, SS, SE, North) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 20, 2017
Kazim88:

A Biafra with full independence, full autonomy, full sovereignty BUT "the oil money" would be shared with Shared with Nigeria Fairly....

LMAO
Is the oil money being shared FAIRLY as at today in Nigeria ? ? cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Open Question To Nnamdi Kanu (cc: IPOB, SS, SE, North) by passenger001: 6:36pm On Jul 20, 2017
Jetleeee:

What's up with all these Yoruba clowns always creating useless Potor threads all over the place.

The Yoruba success thread is there for you to learn about Yoruba sons and daughters doing great stuff, you aren't concerned about that one, you're more concerned about Nnamiddiot.

Tomorrow, if they ask you what Yorubas contribute to Federation account, you'd dissappear
This one don get small small sense courtesy of all the rewiring I did on his cone skull in several threads. cheesy cheesy

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Open Question To Nnamdi Kanu (cc: IPOB, SS, SE, North) by paschu: 6:44pm On Jul 20, 2017
In my opinion, given that Nigeria has invested and relied so much on oil, I may concede to an arrangement that allows them receive a portion of oil revenue from the already developed oil facilities in a post-Biafra territory. However, the arrangement won't be in resource control, instead it may be worked out in form of Joint Venture, just like the UK and Netherlands do with Shell.

Kazim88:

My question!!

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Open Question To Nnamdi Kanu (cc: IPOB, SS, SE, North) by Kazim88: 6:47pm On Jul 20, 2017
paschu:
In my opinion, given that Nigeria has invested and relied so much on oil, I may concede to an arrangement that allows them receive a portion of oil revenue in the already developed oil facilities in a post-Biafra territory. However, the arrangement won't be in resource control, instead it may be worked out in form of Joint Venture, just like the UK and Netherlands do with Shell.

Nice point....

Leave some Ignoramus thinking it is all about being Emotional and calling names.
Re: Open Question To Nnamdi Kanu (cc: IPOB, SS, SE, North) by greatiyk4u(m): 6:49pm On Jul 20, 2017
And who are you to be revealed our (source of wealth) topmost secret to?

Cry not for us but your "ewedu" eaters relatives who still quee up to collect food in a acclaimed "fountain of knowledge" state
Re: Open Question To Nnamdi Kanu (cc: IPOB, SS, SE, North) by waledeji(m): 6:54pm On Jul 20, 2017
Kazim88:

My question!!

Thanks

Before you criticize my question........

Nigeria is not just a failed state, it is has become a lazy country...

All these noise about Biafra and Anti Biafra is just because of oil...

Do a little google research, The reason France supported Biafrans during the Civil War was because of Oil... Same reason why England backed the war OIL...

OIL has been more or less a curse to Nigeria...

Don't be fooled... The western world are hovering around Nigeria since 2014 , predicting DOOM... their only benefit is Oil...

They are hoping for us to tear ourselves... and trust me they would supply weapons to both parties for Another 15 years in exchange for same oil....

Let's drop all this PRETENSE like we Believe in One Nigeria and Talk about the Oil....

Idiat

3 Likes

Re: Open Question To Nnamdi Kanu (cc: IPOB, SS, SE, North) by Kazim88: 6:54pm On Jul 20, 2017
Jetleeee:

you think it all about noise....

Syria and Lybia ... war started much casually... fuel by America... it escalated...

Now EU, Russia, America are feasting on their carcass ...

You don't know what being a refuge is... go to Borno's IDP
Re: Open Question To Nnamdi Kanu (cc: IPOB, SS, SE, North) by Jetleeee: 6:55pm On Jul 20, 2017
passenger001:

This one don get small small sense courtesy of all the rewiring I did on his cone skull in several threads.

You registered on July 20th. This is your first post. You aren't even man enough to ball with me using your real moniker

BUT you're trying to flatter yourself that you "rewired" your father's skull on several threads. grin

Like I even reply any of y'all. Son, I don't even know you . Now Fook off my d!kk...Olosh wan use my moniker shine grin cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Open Question To Nnamdi Kanu (cc: IPOB, SS, SE, North) by passenger001: 7:09pm On Jul 20, 2017
[s]
Jetleeee:

-You registered on July 20th
-This is your first post
-You aren't even man enough to ball with me using your real moniker

BUT you're trying to flatter yourself that you "rewired" your father's skull on several threads. grin Like I even reply any of y'all.
Son, I don't even know you

Now Fook off my d!kk...Olosh wan use my moniker shine
[/s]
What an ungrateful airhead. You're definitely gonna slam away your forehead to your towelhead sultan of sokoto in prayer if I reveal my main monkier here.

If a bigoted tribalist like you could be preaching to your unity begging brothers to quit commenting on Biafran threads, then there's hope for Omenka, sarrki, ngeneukwenu and the rest.

Thank God you've gradually received some healing, kid. That's all I care for now.

See you around wink

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Open Question To Nnamdi Kanu (cc: IPOB, SS, SE, North) by Jetleeee: 7:18pm On Jul 20, 2017
That weird moment when you see 4 alternate monikers on the same thread liking posts. The guy think say na likes competition grin cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Open Question To Nnamdi Kanu (cc: IPOB, SS, SE, North) by Alariwo2: 7:18pm On Jul 20, 2017
Igbos have no business with ND Oil.. get that into your skull

The only thing they are entitled to is their 5 SE states, not a single pin more than that.

Don't let the peaceful Yorubas rise up to reason your case.. so be warned.
Respect yourself and go with your 5 landlocked states. As simple as that.

1 Like

Re: Open Question To Nnamdi Kanu (cc: IPOB, SS, SE, North) by passenger001: 7:38pm On Jul 20, 2017
[s]
Jetleeee:
That weird moment when you see 4 alternate monikers on the same thread liking posts. The guy think say na likes competition grin cheesy

[img][/img]
[/s]
Yawns. I don't care about how many accounts you're using to like those off-point gifs you're spamming all over nairaland. You don't need to tell us.

I'm just so happy that another Sudan migrant has realized that Biafra and IPOB talk does not affect the price of skulls in Obomoso. Biafra or no Biafra won't solve kidnapping, rituals etc on Southwest.

One by one, y'all are learning the truth. All thanks to the mighty grinding stone I set aside to knock you guys whenever you misbehave here.

You can run now run along, son wink

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Open Question To Nnamdi Kanu (cc: IPOB, SS, SE, North) by kp3tech(m): 7:40pm On Jul 20, 2017
@Op

Hmmm...

Most developed countries, both in Africa and Europe don't even have oil.

Good suggestion but the Nigerians (both IPOB) I know dont think..

They think it is by gra gra.. By oppression or suppression. By military intervention.

Britain is still negotiating their BREXIT with EU..
After 3 days it ended in deadlock... They would continue next week. Yet it has been civil and peaceful.
Re: Open Question To Nnamdi Kanu (cc: IPOB, SS, SE, North) by Curlieweed: 7:45pm On Jul 20, 2017
Warship:

Every Ethnic group in Biafra will develop themselves using their own resources be it oil or gas or solid minerals or human resources or whatever.

The idea of sharing anything with a hopeless neighbor is out of the question

Any mumu question onye ala ask, you will start answering.
Re: Open Question To Nnamdi Kanu (cc: IPOB, SS, SE, North) by kp3tech(m): 7:50pm On Jul 20, 2017
Alariwo2:

The only thing they are entitled to is their 5 SE states, not a single pin more than that.

"ND OIL"

Young Man do yourself a favor... google ND states. Imo, Abia and even Ondo is among Niger Delta.

Also google "Biafra wikipedia "

3 Likes

Re: Open Question To Nnamdi Kanu (cc: IPOB, SS, SE, North) by Cooly100: 7:52pm On Jul 20, 2017
Alariwo2:

Woh gave the Igbos five states? Obasanjo and the khaki boys...will tell you which people make a region? You have no clue on what is the power of the people...Wicked OBJ and co, moved communities to other regions so that they can continue to exploit them. Why would the Egbemas be in River State? For instant. You have no idea...you need more education...

3 Likes

Re: Open Question To Nnamdi Kanu (cc: IPOB, SS, SE, North) by Alariwo2: 8:06pm On Jul 20, 2017
Cooly100:

Woh gave the Igbos five states? Obasanjo and the khaki boys...will tell you which people make a region? You have no clue on what is the power of the people...Wicked OBJ and co, moved communities to other regions so that they can continue to exploit them. Why would the Egbemas be in River State? For instant. You have no idea...you need more education...

goan steal other states na..
I don't know how one ethnic group will be so troublesome, wanting to dictate to over 10 ethnic groups in another region.

Go and try any rubbish and see. Nonsense!
Re: Open Question To Nnamdi Kanu (cc: IPOB, SS, SE, North) by TechRev: 8:17pm On Jul 20, 2017
I have once heard him speak on radio, if its oil Nigeria wants so that Biafra will be free, we will give them oil.
Re: Open Question To Nnamdi Kanu (cc: IPOB, SS, SE, North) by Kazim88: 8:19pm On Jul 20, 2017
TechRev:
I have once heard him speak on radio, if its oil Nigeria wants so that Biafra will be free, we will give them oil.

Really....

I think we might have found the best solution for this Biafra ish.....
Re: Open Question To Nnamdi Kanu (cc: IPOB, SS, SE, North) by kp3tech(m): 8:29pm On Jul 20, 2017
lalasticlala please fp

let's put our heads and navigate Nigeria out of un necessary blood shed.

*No need for insults... African be civilized.

If what the OP said is not ok, clarify us... If it is OK tell us your reasons.

Thanks
Re: Open Question To Nnamdi Kanu (cc: IPOB, SS, SE, North) by Kazim88: 9:14pm On Jul 20, 2017
[quote author=kp3tech post=58664870]lalasticlala please fp

let's put our heads and navigate Nigeria out of un necessary blood shed.

*No need for insults... African be civilized.

If what the OP said is not ok, clarify us... If it is OK tell us your reasons.

Thanks [/quote

You shall live long my brother....
Re: Open Question To Nnamdi Kanu (cc: IPOB, SS, SE, North) by CltrAltDel: 9:49pm On Jul 20, 2017
You said Kanu is on NL…. I have picture for him… Kanu hope you like it.. From me to you with loff grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5405893_rszipobitterness_jpeg60f1d98800e8d4a37f84b2143aab049e

TechRev:
Hahaha… you cant give what you dont have…. Wake up bro grin grin grin
Re: Open Question To Nnamdi Kanu (cc: IPOB, SS, SE, North) by cumbak60: 11:26pm On Jul 20, 2017
Alariwo2:

Guy stop making a noise There are Igbos in the so called S'South. Go through this thread. It was written by a Deltan Igbo.

https://www.nairaland.com/3935440/response-pa-edwin-clark-rivers
Re: Open Question To Nnamdi Kanu (cc: IPOB, SS, SE, North) by cumbak60: 11:34pm On Jul 20, 2017
Alariwo2:

[s]goan steal other states na..
I don't know how one ethnic group will be so troublesome, wanting to dictate to over 10 ethnic groups in another region.

Go and try any rubbish and see. Nonsense[/s]!
Alariwo, the noise maker. Your noise ends on nairaland.

(1) (Reply)

PIC: I Am Making Progress - Buhari Writes AU From London About His Ailment / I / APC Hired Thugs From Neighboring States Fights Over Money At Onitsha- Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.