Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,068 members, 7,821,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

How Far Would You Go To Save Your Relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Far Would You Go To Save Your Relationship (2409 Views)

How Far Would You Go To Find A Husband Or Wife? See This Kenyan Single Mom / POLL: How Far Would You Go For A Date? / What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Far Would You Go To Save Your Relationship by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 20, 2017
Benita27:
LMAO. cheesy grin
I'm not your ex na. BTW, what makes you think I'm not humble in my relationship?.
you are definetly like her. i know you are humble, what i am saying is that those things my ex bragged about to her friends that she will never do for a guy, was exactly what i made her do to me all becaus she was crazy in love.
Re: How Far Would You Go To Save Your Relationship by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 20, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
you are definetly like her. i know you are humble, what i am saying is that those things my ex bragged about to her friends that she will never do for a guy, was exactly what i made her do to me all becaus she was crazy in love.
Retrospectively, we learn from previous mistakes. There are certain things I dare not do in a relationship now.
Re: How Far Would You Go To Save Your Relationship by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 20, 2017
Talk2Bella:

then you shouldn't be enthusiastic about dropping everything concerning your life for someone who might not even lift a finger to save you
Well he has deleted a social media page he knew I didn't approve of.
Actually some not a.
And Madame, he does more than break a leg for me.
Re: How Far Would You Go To Save Your Relationship by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 20, 2017
Benita27:
Retrospectively, we learn from previous mistakes. There are certain things I dare not do in a relationship now.
AND i am telling you again and again that true love will humble you.
Re: How Far Would You Go To Save Your Relationship by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 20, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
AND i am telling you again and again that true love will humble you.
'till I find that "True love" then. grin
Re: How Far Would You Go To Save Your Relationship by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 20, 2017
Benita27:
'till I find that "True love" then. grin
lol i win
Re: How Far Would You Go To Save Your Relationship by Organs(m): 12:56am On Jul 21, 2017
Benita27:
Delete my social media accounts for a boyfriend, I dey mad?.

Trust me you would, if he commands you to. Unless you don't love him. Women love absolutely.
Re: How Far Would You Go To Save Your Relationship by Organs(m): 12:56am On Jul 21, 2017
Benita27:

Abeg give examples, i wan hear??
Re: How Far Would You Go To Save Your Relationship by Talk2Bella(f): 1:55am On Jul 21, 2017
Alero3Arubi:
Well he has deleted a social media page he knew I didn't approve of. Actually some not a. And Madame, he does more than break a leg for me.
lol
Alright

1 Like

Re: How Far Would You Go To Save Your Relationship by vivypretty(f): 9:54pm On Jul 21, 2017
sunshineG:
Why will I have to delete my social media acct to save my relationship
How will that help my partner
Will it bring her back from the dead
Or will it put food on the table

As for other things I am willing to give to save my relationship
giving my body part like my kidney may be something I will have to give deep thought before donating

funny u can't delete ur social media acct bt can donate ur kidney
Re: How Far Would You Go To Save Your Relationship by vivypretty(f): 9:56pm On Jul 21, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
IF i was dating beyonce or madonna or adele or shakira or jenifer lopez or alicia keys and any of them tell me to delete all my social media accounts, i wont think twice b4 deleting them.
lol but if u were dating a no celebrity like me u won't hmmmmm
Re: How Far Would You Go To Save Your Relationship by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 21, 2017
vivypretty:

funny u can't delete ur social media acct bt can donate ur kidney
lol you misunderstood my post

I mean it is not significant to delete my social media acct cause it will improve nothing in my relationship.

I can donate a kidney cause it may be a matter of life and death

I take important things very serious
Re: How Far Would You Go To Save Your Relationship by vivypretty(f): 9:58pm On Jul 21, 2017
Brown14:
the only account I can delete for her is my 2go....
lol
Re: How Far Would You Go To Save Your Relationship by ibkkk(f): 10:06pm On Jul 21, 2017
. I won't delete my social media accounts cos of a relationship o EXCEPT i personally want to.
Re: How Far Would You Go To Save Your Relationship by Nobody: 1:49am On Jul 22, 2017
vivypretty:
lol but if u were dating a no celebrity like me u won't hmmmmm
Joke apart if its you, i will.
Re: How Far Would You Go To Save Your Relationship by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 22, 2017
Talk2Bella:

hahahhha
Hello Bella, are you in Ibadan at the moment or Lagos?
Re: How Far Would You Go To Save Your Relationship by Talk2Bella(f): 9:45pm On Jul 22, 2017
modelmike7:
Hello Bella, are you in Ibadan at the moment or Lagos?
IB
Re: How Far Would You Go To Save Your Relationship by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 22, 2017
Talk2Bella:

IB
Alright sis..... Talk to you soon.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Members Of My Family / The Gal That I Love Told Me This Evening That She Want To Be Left Alone / Men Who Have Premature Ejaculation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.