Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,155 members, 7,811,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

My Girlfriend Is Pregnant But Not With My Baby - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Pregnant But Not With My Baby (1918 Views)

My girlfriend is pregnant but her head is big PHOTOS / 39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. / My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant But Not With My Baby by jhudit(f): 9:14pm On Jul 20, 2017
This is a very serious one.
Do you mean your ex girlfriend or what?
Only lalasticlala can handle your case.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant But Not With My Baby by owxy22(m): 10:09pm On Jul 20, 2017
she is now x girl if not y girl. I've lost confidence in girlfriends now, I don't want to date again. God in his love has saved me from this tragedy. I know where to find a wife when I'm ready. for now, I tie my thing
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant But Not With My Baby by Burgerlomo: 10:16pm On Jul 20, 2017
pocohantas:
How can your girlfriend be pregnant, but not with your baby.
Are you sharing her with the whole community or local government?

That's not the case, it's just only that his girlfriend name is Miss Animashaun Freegiver grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Believe It Or Not, Half Of Men Do NOT Know Where The Vagina Is - Survey / After A Night Of Binge-drinking, Lady Wakes Up On Top Of Male,Accuses Him Of / Happy Birthday To My Manest Tutu..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.