Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,404 members, 7,812,189 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

Nigeria Already Out Of Recession – Minister Of Finance - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Already Out Of Recession – Minister Of Finance (684 Views)

Coronavirus: Ministry Of Finance Begs For Ventilators On Twitter / 'I Think Nigeria Is Getting Out Of Recession' - Finance Minister, Kemi Adeosun / Nigerian Economy Out Of Recession, Growing Strongly—world Economics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Already Out Of Recession – Minister Of Finance by hama15(m): 7:32pm On Jul 20, 2017
Minister of Finance, Kemi Adeosun, has stated the country is already out of recession “to an extent.”
She said this while speaking on read more
Re: Nigeria Already Out Of Recession – Minister Of Finance by Mynd44: 7:57pm On Jul 20, 2017
Re: Nigeria Already Out Of Recession – Minister Of Finance by oladeebo: 8:11pm On Jul 20, 2017
Another headache for balkanization groups!
all round the federation!
Re: Nigeria Already Out Of Recession – Minister Of Finance by sarrki(m): 8:13pm On Jul 20, 2017
Good one

Our daughter

You are making us proud.

Enemies of state oya come and wail
Re: Nigeria Already Out Of Recession – Minister Of Finance by Justiceleague1: 8:22pm On Jul 20, 2017
They can only deceive cone heads.... grin grin
My Father above ensures i gat nothn' to do with recession.. Btw,thunda connect all cone heads and mumunis grin
Re: Nigeria Already Out Of Recession – Minister Of Finance by sarrki(m): 8:23pm On Jul 20, 2017
Justiceleague1:
They can only deceive cone heads.... grin grin

My Father above ensures i gat nothn' to do with recession..
Btw,thunda connect all cone heads and mumunis grin

Enemies of the state are really confused right now
Re: Nigeria Already Out Of Recession – Minister Of Finance by Okanokan(m): 8:31pm On Jul 20, 2017
sarrki:
Good one

Our daughter

You are making us proud.

Enemies of state oya come and wail

No Sarrki! Brother Sarrki no praises here, and she wants to TAX BEGGARS? RECESSION IS OVER? How? incidentally she schooled in europe and wants beggers taxed? Wow! Wow!! Wow!!! I Hail O!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Already Out Of Recession – Minister Of Finance by room089: 8:32pm On Jul 20, 2017
Stori aye!

We are only out of recession on the pages of the newspapers. Go to the markets and find out by yourself.

#realitybites
Re: Nigeria Already Out Of Recession – Minister Of Finance by sarrki(m): 8:34pm On Jul 20, 2017
Okanokan:

No Sarrki! Brother Sarrki no praises here, and she wants to TAX BEGGARS? RECESSION IS OVER? How? incidentally she schooled in europe and wants beggers taxed? Wow! Wow!! Wow!!! I Hail O!

But you know she's better than Ngozi baby ?

Ngozi ruined our economy
Re: Nigeria Already Out Of Recession – Minister Of Finance by Justiceleague1: 8:37pm On Jul 20, 2017
sarrki:

Enemies of the state are really confused right now

yes,indeed,especially as regards the current status of the vegetable in London...whether it is still organic or inorganic grin grin

zmB 4eva dem grin
Re: Nigeria Already Out Of Recession – Minister Of Finance by sarrki(m): 8:41pm On Jul 20, 2017
Justiceleague1:

yes,indeed,especially as regards the current status of the vegetable in London...whether it is still organic or inorganic grin grin

zmB 4eva dem grin

E pepper am
Re: Nigeria Already Out Of Recession – Minister Of Finance by Justiceleague1: 8:47pm On Jul 20, 2017
sarrki:

E pepper am
painment o grin

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

See The 33 Amendments To The Constitution By Nigerian Senate / President Muhammadu Buhari: The Truth Must Be Told / Watch First Videos Of Buhari In London Since He Left Nigeria For UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.