Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,438 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Complete Primary And Secondary Website Needed - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Complete Primary And Secondary Website Needed (1300 Views)

Best School Management System For Primary And Secondary Schools / A Ponzi Website Needed Urgently / ICT Training Manual For Primary School And Secondary Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Complete Primary And Secondary Website Needed by usman4people: 8:39pm On Jul 20, 2017
I'm looking for primary and secondary school PHP MySQL website, that can manage result processing and grading of pupils. In which there is parents, teachers and school management user level. usman4people@gmail.com
Re: Complete Primary And Secondary Website Needed by ibnSalaudeen(m): 8:41pm On Jul 20, 2017
usman4people:
I'm looking for primary and secondary school website, that can manage result processing and grading of pupils. In which there is parents, teachers and school management user level.
adejaremola@gmail.com, let's talk
Re: Complete Primary And Secondary Website Needed by Realphilo(m): 8:55pm On Jul 20, 2017
usman4people:
I'm looking for primary and secondary school PHP MySQL website, that can manage result processing and grading of pupils. In which there is parents, teachers and school management user level. usman4people@gmail.com

Already available call /Whatsapp 08169254598

1 Like

Re: Complete Primary And Secondary Website Needed by patako: 11:08pm On Jul 20, 2017
usman4people:

let's talk on rajisola@gmail.com or 08034877808

1 Like

Re: Complete Primary And Secondary Website Needed by Boc007(m): 1:35am On Jul 21, 2017
Hey, I will have it prepared smoothly. It's part of my plans to run school portal and doing result oriented one is a nice idea. Contact me for the best design with complete maturity written all over it. I am a php and MySQL professional and I can show you my works. Contact me via my signature.
Re: Complete Primary And Secondary Website Needed by usman4people: 8:20am On Jul 23, 2017
Ok
Re: Complete Primary And Secondary Website Needed by patako: 10:18am On Jul 23, 2017
usman4people:
Ok
pls your location and how do i contact you for more detail. i can be reach via 08034877808 or rajisola@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Complete Primary And Secondary Website Needed by havilahconsults: 6:50am On Jul 24, 2017
usman4people:

Havilah Consults have the best reserved service for you. We develop all kinds of websites with samples to show you. Call/Whatsapp us on 07067190222.
Re: Complete Primary And Secondary Website Needed by WebRabbi: 10:41am On Jul 24, 2017
SDOSMS is the right answer to your quest, for sdosms live demo and features please visit sdosms [ d o t ] com or https://www.nairaland.com/1997001/sdosms-complete-cheap-best-school

We are glad to introduce SDOSMS New Version 1.5.. Please visit SDOSMS site for more information and latest features.

Thanks
SDOSMS Team

(1) (Reply)

What You Need To Know Before Learning A Programming Language. / Advise Pls, Seems Confuse About My Career / Forloop Valley For Programmers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.