Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,665 members, 7,955,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:45 AM

Don Jazzy Sighs At His Relationship Status - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Sighs At His Relationship Status (553 Views)

Actress Juliet Ibrahim Opens Up On Her Relationship Status / Princess Shyngle: "A Man Is About To Breakup His Relationship For Me" / Roman Goddess Exposes Don Jazzy & Other Big Guys Waiting In Line In Her DM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don Jazzy Sighs At His Relationship Status by CEOJAMIENAIJA(m): 8:55pm On Jul 20, 2017
Mavin's Boss, Micheal Collins aka Don Jazzy shared an update showing his frustration at getting a relationship since 2014.

Don Jazzy has shown interest in Nigerian Blogger, Linda Ikeji lately.

Love is that hard to find?

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/07/don-jazzy-sighs-at-his-relationship.html?m=1

Lalasticlala mynd44 fynestboi

Re: Don Jazzy Sighs At His Relationship Status by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 20, 2017
I'm indifferent. If the famous crooner decides to settle down this year or wait till he becomes like 45, it does not affect me. At least, he is not the oldest bachelor in the country.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Sighs At His Relationship Status by IamOpemipo(m): 8:58pm On Jul 20, 2017
Niggi feeds on attention.. You too old for tis Man
Re: Don Jazzy Sighs At His Relationship Status by Yasirarafat: 9:16pm On Jul 20, 2017
Let him continue.... your mates are having kids and you are....Let him continue.... your mates are having kids and you are.... but that none of my biz. lipsrsealed
Re: Don Jazzy Sighs At His Relationship Status by simplyhonest(m): 9:17pm On Jul 20, 2017
Linda is still available...

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Sighs At His Relationship Status by auntysimbiat(f): 9:18pm On Jul 20, 2017
hahaha

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Sighs At His Relationship Status by itchie: 9:19pm On Jul 20, 2017
I can see some toothless old women in his village singing "it's our work o, softwerk" and dancing shoki.
Re: Don Jazzy Sighs At His Relationship Status by drxeus(m): 9:19pm On Jul 20, 2017
your mate have grand children and you are there waiting for relationship.
if the mountain does not go to mohammed,mohammed would go to the mountain.
Baba find one girl impregnate abeg.
we aff tire for you

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Joins Nollywood, Set To Feature In A Movie ''ojuloge'' (photo) / Kate Henshaw To The "Our Mumu Don Do" Conveners / Pastor Buys His Wife A Brand New G-wagon - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.