Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

My Girlfriend Made Me Drop Her Off At Her Boyfriend's House For 6-months - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Made Me Drop Her Off At Her Boyfriend's House For 6-months (1190 Views)

Lady Finds Her Best Friend In Boyfriend’s House After Insulting His Manhood / That Moment My Girlfriend Made Me Sleep On Her - Phoros / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Made Me Drop Her Off At Her Boyfriend's House For 6-months by Flexygist: 9:42pm On Jul 20, 2017
This is a very touching and hilarious story rolled into one.

According to this Twitter User @The_improviser, his first girlfriend made him drop her off at her boyfriends house for 6-months.

Read the rest of the tweets below...

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/07/20/my-girlfriend-made-me-drop-her-off-at-her-boyfriends-house-for-6-months-twitter-user/

cc; lalasticlala

Re: My Girlfriend Made Me Drop Her Off At Her Boyfriend's House For 6-months by Yeligray(m): 9:44pm On Jul 20, 2017
Women are dangerous
Re: My Girlfriend Made Me Drop Her Off At Her Boyfriend's House For 6-months by VargasVee(m): 9:46pm On Jul 20, 2017
Don't build a shrine out of one woman

They never listen undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Made Me Drop Her Off At Her Boyfriend's House For 6-months by mofeoluwadassah: 9:47pm On Jul 20, 2017
she use am for you niyen.....sharp babe wink
Re: My Girlfriend Made Me Drop Her Off At Her Boyfriend's House For 6-months by moshood521: 9:48pm On Jul 20, 2017
Chai....

Ntin we na go c 4rm woooomanii
Re: My Girlfriend Made Me Drop Her Off At Her Boyfriend's House For 6-months by shurley22(f): 9:51pm On Jul 20, 2017
Ouch!
That hurts....

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Made Me Drop Her Off At Her Boyfriend's House For 6-months by herlarho(m): 9:52pm On Jul 20, 2017
waw ... .. .

I fear women.......
Re: My Girlfriend Made Me Drop Her Off At Her Boyfriend's House For 6-months by MhizzAJ(f): 9:52pm On Jul 20, 2017
That gal is something else ooo
She's so heartless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Made Me Drop Her Off At Her Boyfriend's House For 6-months by auntysimbiat(f): 9:58pm On Jul 20, 2017
lol
Re: My Girlfriend Made Me Drop Her Off At Her Boyfriend's House For 6-months by Fadiga24(m): 10:02pm On Jul 20, 2017
Ain't he supposed to be a m0ron.
shurley22:
Ouch!
That hurts....
You look cute wink
Re: My Girlfriend Made Me Drop Her Off At Her Boyfriend's House For 6-months by DarkMagic(m): 10:04pm On Jul 20, 2017
shocked
The fear of women is the beginning of wisdom
Re: My Girlfriend Made Me Drop Her Off At Her Boyfriend's House For 6-months by shurley22(f): 10:05pm On Jul 20, 2017
Fadiga24:
Ain't he supposed to be a m0ron.

You look cute wink

Thanks
Re: My Girlfriend Made Me Drop Her Off At Her Boyfriend's House For 6-months by Alexk2(m): 10:09pm On Jul 20, 2017
Some dont just have conscience at all. Sometimes i wonder how some can sleep at night self.
Re: My Girlfriend Made Me Drop Her Off At Her Boyfriend's House For 6-months by Divay22(f): 10:15pm On Jul 20, 2017
What's even hard in saying NO to the next guy, telling him you already have a date.....
She's so mean
Re: My Girlfriend Made Me Drop Her Off At Her Boyfriend's House For 6-months by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 20, 2017
Ladies matter tire person shaa. I remember during my varsity days, I once traveled with my girlfriend to her "boyfriend" house in 33 Onitsha.

I just dey pity the man as e dey spend money on top his 'babe" and her "cousin", me. He was the one who invited me because he wanted to buy me over as his "girlfriend's" over protective cousin who doesn't wanna let her visit him alone.

All those was when I was a baby boy in year one dating a 300 level babe. By the time I got to 200level and tear eye, I was nicknamed "egbe" eagle. grin

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Made Me Drop Her Off At Her Boyfriend's House For 6-months by Flexygist: 6:59am On Jul 21, 2017
toor

(1) (Reply)

Expensive Joke: Wife Plays Sex Prank On Husband / Does Too Much Friends On Facebook Make A Girl Promiscuous? / My Colleague Just Asked To Date Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.