Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,148 members, 7,815,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

When Will Seun Introduce Profile Pictures - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Will Seun Introduce Profile Pictures (804 Views)

"Never Introduce Your Man To Your Female Friends" Lady Advises / Help!! Ladies Are Saving Whatsapp Profile Pictures Of Me In Their Phones...why? / 6 Weird Places Ladies Take Photos Used As Profile Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Will Seun Introduce Profile Pictures by donjaz123(m): 10:03pm On Jul 20, 2017
Seriously, This site (and app) is becoming popular daily.

I am tired of all these ladies with cute nicknames but ugly faces deceiving our honest handsome nairaland males..

let our admins renovate the app....let them introduce profile pictures not the ones at the signature that will occupy the whole page.

That one is not the one i am talking about. let it be somefin like facebook own, or anything related at least.
Re: When Will Seun Introduce Profile Pictures by DarkMagic(m): 10:05pm On Jul 20, 2017
Re: When Will Seun Introduce Profile Pictures by mofeoluwadassah: 10:07pm On Jul 20, 2017
noted! smiley
Re: When Will Seun Introduce Profile Pictures by moshood521: 10:13pm On Jul 20, 2017
I support u guy
Re: When Will Seun Introduce Profile Pictures by phintohlar(f): 10:15pm On Jul 20, 2017
Gbam... Na so
Re: When Will Seun Introduce Profile Pictures by delishpot: 10:17pm On Jul 20, 2017
And you believe Seun would monitor each user to make sure (s)he uses genuine photos of themselves? Quite a childish way of reasoning I must add. As if people can not copy any photo and post as their profile pic.
Re: When Will Seun Introduce Profile Pictures by phintohlar(f): 10:18pm On Jul 20, 2017
But what's all this now? Your's isn't even there & u're there saying what i dnt understand.. So na we una wan dey deceive too bah.
Re: When Will Seun Introduce Profile Pictures by donjaz123(m): 10:21pm On Jul 20, 2017
delishpot:
And you believe Seun would monitor each user to make sure (s)he uses genuine photos of themselves? Quite a childish way of reasoning I must add. As if people can not copy any photo and post as their profile pic.

I only have one thing to say to you
1.It's Quit and not Quite
thanks

Quit a childish way of reasoning
quite a childish way of reasoning

both are correct...anyway, only the lettered will know

2 Likes

Re: When Will Seun Introduce Profile Pictures by delishpot: 10:24pm On Jul 20, 2017
donjaz123:

thanks

Hahahaha for your mind now you don correct me ba? grin grin grin Hahahah its quite childish dear. Use google.
But its all good. At least you tried in the capacity you could afford.
Re: When Will Seun Introduce Profile Pictures by FODA(m): 10:25pm On Jul 20, 2017
When baba comes back from london
Re: When Will Seun Introduce Profile Pictures by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 20, 2017
donjaz123:

thanks

He's right. Its quite

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will Seun Introduce Profile Pictures by donjaz123(m): 10:29pm On Jul 20, 2017
delishpot:

Hahahaha for your mind now you don correct me ba? grin grin grin Hahahah its quite childish dear. Use google.
But its all good. At least you tried in the capacity you could afford.

quit also blends in you know?

nonetheless i dnt have ur time, i knw ure looking for someone to beef with you.
Go to the nearby zoo where you belong and look for an animal to beef with okay?

thanks.
Re: When Will Seun Introduce Profile Pictures by kullozone(m): 10:30pm On Jul 20, 2017
donjaz123:

thanks

whenever you want to correct someone's grammar, Make sure your correction is right.

1 Like

Re: When Will Seun Introduce Profile Pictures by delishpot: 10:33pm On Jul 20, 2017
donjaz123:

quit also blends in you know?

nonetheless i dnt have ur time, i knw ure looking for someone to beef with you.
Go to the nearby zoo where you belong and look for an animal to beef u okay?

thanks.

I did not say quit being childish. I said quite childish. See?
Anyhoe,we all learning so even if I made a mistake I wonder why you felt it would be good to use it as an insult grin grin grin na you cone dey fall for inside the hole you dig. But me o, I shall not laugh at you nor mock you. cool

A zoo? E don reach that level? Hian! Naija is Zoo enough na. If I dey find Zoo na to enter naija straight and live with you and your kind. Then we shall beef till eternity comes(if it will come that is)
Re: When Will Seun Introduce Profile Pictures by lilmax(m): 10:33pm On Jul 20, 2017
see as this one just fall him hand..... Abeg thread closed
Re: When Will Seun Introduce Profile Pictures by donjaz123(m): 10:35pm On Jul 20, 2017
delishpot:

I did not say quit being childish. I said quite childish. See? Anyhoe we all learning so even if I made a mistake I wonder why you felt it would be good to use it as an insult grin grin grin na you cone dey fall for inside the hole you dig. But me o, I shall not laugh at you nor mock you. cool

ya bro we're all learning :-)
Re: When Will Seun Introduce Profile Pictures by Fadiga24(m): 10:35pm On Jul 20, 2017
So many things need to be introduced here like :

1)Delete button - so necessary.
2)More emoticons
3)Profile pic

cc. Seun

1 Like

Re: When Will Seun Introduce Profile Pictures by donjaz123(m): 10:36pm On Jul 20, 2017
Fadiga24:
So many things need to be introduced here like :

1)Delete button - so necessary.
2)More emojis
3)Profile pic

cc. Seun
exactly d delete button is damn necessary
and more emoticons
Re: When Will Seun Introduce Profile Pictures by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 20, 2017
donjaz123:

thanks

You're a disappointment

Meanwhile, in other news, Seun we seriously need a dislike button Most of these big sites have upvotes and downvotes

1 Like

Re: When Will Seun Introduce Profile Pictures by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 20, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
noted! smiley

Ugly geh wink
Re: When Will Seun Introduce Profile Pictures by Fadiga24(m): 10:40pm On Jul 20, 2017
donjaz123:

exactly d delete button is damn necessary
and more emoticons

There is no emoticon for 'thumbs up' 'who cares' ' applause' etc.

I always have to type them every time.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why Ladies Between 20-25yrs Of Age Should Not Date Their Mates / Amazing Pre-wedding Pic Of Beautiful Psychologist Who Took Love To Another Level / Man Proposes To Fiancee Live On Stage At The Oxymoron Show Of Kennyblaq

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.