Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,570 members, 7,847,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:31 PM

Dieziani Loot: Jonathan Has Questions To Answer‎ – Festus Keyamo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dieziani Loot: Jonathan Has Questions To Answer‎ – Festus Keyamo (16720 Views)

The Moment Dieziani Heard About Magu's Sack / Collapse Of Bank PHB: Atiku Has Questions To Answer - Lai Mohammed / Former President Goodluck Jonathan Has A 2nd Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dieziani Loot: Jonathan Has Questions To Answer‎ – Festus Keyamo by DWJOBScom(m): 8:14am On Jul 21, 2017
Kondomatic:

Abacha never stole - Buhari

Don't mind the hypocrite
Re: Dieziani Loot: Jonathan Has Questions To Answer‎ – Festus Keyamo by bejeria101(m): 8:15am On Jul 21, 2017
The 90bn$ dis mumu govt said she returned what happend to it? And you are still borrowing money,awon oponu. Your dullardeen said he wld stablise oil price,has he done it?
Re: Dieziani Loot: Jonathan Has Questions To Answer‎ – Festus Keyamo by Misterdhee1(m): 8:15am On Jul 21, 2017
ZombiePUNISHER:
only fools and zombies buys APC media hogwash and propaganda... I know their antics.. APC was made to deceive and destroy... Doubt me go to market and price foodstuffs.. They will tell their minions... It was 16 years of PDP bad rule while we never had it this bad... Never had things this bad..
Lol.. It was never possible to had it worse because the price of oil was increasing.. Nigeria is not the only one in this condition, most oil producing nations are also in. But u know the difference, they all have a bountiful reserve, but your lord and savior milked ours dry during his four year sojourn, alongside his sugar concubines. You don't heap, immediately you sow.. You might also choose to be blind to that truth.

5 Likes

Re: Dieziani Loot: Jonathan Has Questions To Answer‎ – Festus Keyamo by Misterdhee1(m): 8:16am On Jul 21, 2017
Splashme:

Who in the USA?
I know your type na. Go back nd read what brought back Dieziani's saga into limelight. Keep defending corruption,..At the end of the day, u will still end up in the minority.. Don't let Igbos likes fool you.

4 Likes

Re: Dieziani Loot: Jonathan Has Questions To Answer‎ – Festus Keyamo by Nobody: 8:18am On Jul 21, 2017
Why do the afonjas love killing their self for our oil money?
Re: Dieziani Loot: Jonathan Has Questions To Answer‎ – Festus Keyamo by IamEmem(m): 8:20am On Jul 21, 2017
Going by Mr Keyamo assertion, Obasanjo also has some questions to answer since he was president and petroleum minister at some time, after what he was before becoming the president and after his presidency. Haba! So much hatred for GEJ. He is not the first president of Nigeria and not the sole reason for Nigeria predicament.
Even Keyamo have questions to answer. #idiot.

2 Likes

Re: Dieziani Loot: Jonathan Has Questions To Answer‎ – Festus Keyamo by ocelot2006(m): 8:21am On Jul 21, 2017
modelmike7:
Grand master of thieves. The main kingpin.
Mr Stealing is not corruption.
Now,,.. Look at where we are!

Suuure....blame Sai Buhari's incompetence on GEJ.
Re: Dieziani Loot: Jonathan Has Questions To Answer‎ – Festus Keyamo by Leez(m): 8:24am On Jul 21, 2017
EastGold:

Where is the Lion King, your saviour
grin grin
Re: Dieziani Loot: Jonathan Has Questions To Answer‎ – Festus Keyamo by FunkyAlhaji2015: 8:25am On Jul 21, 2017
Kondomatic:
What truth??

It's high time you people started using your sense.
A man will go to twitter or wherever he deems fit to post what will not benefit you in anyway and you lots will start ranting.

Two years after the emotionally immature people in Nigeria were made to believe that Jonathan stole their future, the man is still walking free. No arrest, no nothing yet you can't use your senses.

Every now and then, these thieves will come online and tell you how Jonathan is the reason you're broke and you will spend man hours ranting while they go back to steal even more.

Now that everyone is worried about Buhari's absence and health, the thieves are back with Deziani story to divert your attention from more pressing issues which is Buhari.

Use your sense oga before the giver gets angry and recall it.
The reason why Jonathan will continue walking free is because people like you. So much sentiment is embedded in you. Jonathan should be held responsible for want his ministers did while he was in office, we did voted for him and not his ministers.
Why do you bring in PMB? Is it against our constitution for the president to be sick and be flown abroad? Is that not why they have a vice in case of situations like this? If your dad is temporary ill, will you advise him to resign from his place of work on account of his sickness? I believe you should be educated, why are you bringing in this diversionary technique because Jonathan is being called upon to come and face his ineptitude while in office? So much sentiment embedded in little minds.
I'm pro Nigeria, if anybody is found wanting, he/she should be brought to justice.

8 Likes

Re: Dieziani Loot: Jonathan Has Questions To Answer‎ – Festus Keyamo by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 21, 2017
modelmike7:
.... Are you trying to justify stealing or what's your point exactly?!
This is the mindset of an average Nigerian youth, just imagine rubbish question leaving the main matter on ground! So if one should steal it justify the other being corrupt?
God save our nation with this kinda mentality her youths have got!!

Are u trying to justify that one persons "100% unproven theft" should be chorused while another person "100% proven theft" (with millions of dollars repatriated from. u.s n Europe) should be ignored
Re: Dieziani Loot: Jonathan Has Questions To Answer‎ – Festus Keyamo by Slurity(m): 8:31am On Jul 21, 2017
Imaging if Jonathan rule for another 4 years more with guarantee that he is not coming back. if I hear PDP again in this country. I will repeat what I did on 9/11

4 Likes

Re: Dieziani Loot: Jonathan Has Questions To Answer‎ – Festus Keyamo by Kondomatic(m): 8:35am On Jul 21, 2017
FunkyAlhaji2015:
The reason why Jonathan will continue walking free is because people like you. So much sentiment is embedded in you. Jonathan should be held responsible for want his ministers did while he was in office, we did voted for him and not his ministers.
Why do you bring in PMB? Is it against our constitution for the president to be sick and be flown abroad? Is that not why they have a vice in case of situations like this? If your dad is temporary ill, will you advise him to resign from his place of work on account of his sickness? I believe you should be educated, why are you bringing in this diversionary technique because Jonathan is being called upon to come and face his ineptitude while in office? So much sentiment embedded in little minds.
I'm pro Nigeria, if anybody is found wanting, he/she should be brought to justice.
Get the fvck outta my mention.

I will reject my my dad if promises over 180 million people that he will stop medical tourism abroad when elected and then travels abroad to get treated after being elected.
Re: Dieziani Loot: Jonathan Has Questions To Answer‎ – Festus Keyamo by bashydemy(m): 8:36am On Jul 21, 2017
EastGold:

Where is the Lion King, your saviour

You ask that same question sometimes in march hahaa..

1 Like

Re: Dieziani Loot: Jonathan Has Questions To Answer‎ – Festus Keyamo by maasoap(m): 8:37am On Jul 21, 2017
alcmene:

Yeah.... the lanky bastard will soon be back in a body bag.
Can you guarantee where you or your mother or your father will be by that time? It might be six feet below, no one knows who is next.

3 Likes

Re: Dieziani Loot: Jonathan Has Questions To Answer‎ – Festus Keyamo by Slurity(m): 8:37am On Jul 21, 2017
beamtopola:
as if Afonjas don't have oil. Afonja has both the oil, the industries, and the food. stop claiming all sufficient, we too loaded to be in a competition with

2 Likes

Re: Dieziani Loot: Jonathan Has Questions To Answer‎ – Festus Keyamo by tonguengineer(m): 8:38am On Jul 21, 2017
modelmike7:
Grand master of thieves. The main kingpin.
Mr Stealing is not corruption.
Now,,.. Look at where we are!
What will I say to a gullible simpleton like u
Re: Dieziani Loot: Jonathan Has Questions To Answer‎ – Festus Keyamo by bashydemy(m): 8:39am On Jul 21, 2017
Kondomatic:
You can have a seat on my middle finger when you're done ranting.

No wonder your generation are in abject poverty and you always shouting hunger up and down..

GEJ and Diezani don sit down chop your future..

3 Likes

Re: Dieziani Loot: Jonathan Has Questions To Answer‎ – Festus Keyamo by Kondomatic(m): 8:41am On Jul 21, 2017
bashydemy:

No wonder your generation are in abject poverty and you always shouting hunger up and down..

GEJ and Diezani don sit down chop your future..
At least I had a future that they stole but you?

You were born with nothing, no sense, no ambition, no future
Re: Dieziani Loot: Jonathan Has Questions To Answer‎ – Festus Keyamo by rusher14: 8:46am On Jul 21, 2017
beamtopola:

Is Keyamo Afonja?

2 Likes

Re: Dieziani Loot: Jonathan Has Questions To Answer‎ – Festus Keyamo by rusher14: 8:48am On Jul 21, 2017
Kondomatic:
Get the fvck outta my mention.

I will reject my my dad if promises over 180 million people that he will stop medical tourism abroad when elected and then travels abroad to get treated after being elected.

To be honest, nobody in your family can ever be president even of the NURTW.

2 Likes

Re: Dieziani Loot: Jonathan Has Questions To Answer‎ – Festus Keyamo by Ilajeboy(m): 8:48am On Jul 21, 2017
Premier league abeg start oooo ... At least I'll make good money ND forget nigeria problems #august12

BTW :Nigerian youths rant too much that's y we're still in this state just imagine early morning unnecessary arguments like this

1 Like

Re: Dieziani Loot: Jonathan Has Questions To Answer‎ – Festus Keyamo by luggy(m): 8:55am On Jul 21, 2017
festust cayamo AKA fastlink kekemo you think your in your village meeting, let me tell you as an IPOB republic, Dr Goodluck Ebere has now fucking case to answer
Re: Dieziani Loot: Jonathan Has Questions To Answer‎ – Festus Keyamo by Tayeni(m): 9:01am On Jul 21, 2017
Kondomatic:
You can have a seat on my middle finger when you're done ranting.
That's so gay....dude!

2 Likes

Re: Dieziani Loot: Jonathan Has Questions To Answer‎ – Festus Keyamo by Sanders250000: 9:02am On Jul 21, 2017
Good
Re: Dieziani Loot: Jonathan Has Questions To Answer‎ – Festus Keyamo by seniwellsFX: 9:06am On Jul 21, 2017
Wasted keyamo and his gang of brain dead APC party members. Always looking for means of romancing the minds of gullible Nigerians with this lame "Jonathan is the reason everything is bad" line. That was how the illiterate babachir lawal was embarrassing himself with haphazard sentences,talking about how the previous govt stole the genera patrimony of Nigerians in an interview on channels TV. Not knowing he is even a bigger and foolish thief that stole and was caught in the same act he was condemning others for. APC is the worst thing to happen to Nigeria
Re: Dieziani Loot: Jonathan Has Questions To Answer‎ – Festus Keyamo by goldenarrow: 9:07am On Jul 21, 2017
FunkyAlhaji2015:

May Almighty God bless you, my dear brother. I wonder why folks would let sentiments becloud their senses. The fact that someone is a Southerner does not give him a right to be defended by Southern folks EVEN with the glaring evidences from many of his cabinet members and appointees that the treasury was looted.
Some of them even have started returning the funds they stole. It is a pity that folks would come here and carry these same people's matters for head and start defending them. The defence are mostly based on the sentiments of regionalism ("na my SS/SE brother"wink.
Same holds for folks (& politicians) from other regions.

Folks have forgotten that no cash crop/industrial farmer reaps the same day he planted. About 85% of our current challenges are results of past administrations' mismanagement. We cannot afford to ignore the fact that the immediate past admin allowed corruption to reign supreme even the then Presido is (was) of the opinion that "stealing is not corruption". Today we know better. We should not make ourselves laughing stock among the comity of nations by coming online to defend such CRIMES. What are we defending?

Yes the present admin is not performing, but then if we know people having the country's monies illegally, are we to allow them make off with these monies?

Abeg as for me I WOULD NOT BE AN ADVOCATE OF POLITICAL THIEVES (immediate past admin), neither would I defend mediocrity (present admin).

At least the past admin did not tell us they met an empty treasury. Unlike the Shagari admin (according to history & Fela).

Thank you. It shall be well with us all. Amen.

4 Likes

Re: Dieziani Loot: Jonathan Has Questions To Answer‎ – Festus Keyamo by seniwellsFX: 9:15am On Jul 21, 2017
emmymdk:
Jona babe be that oh!
so as u fine so, u no get small sense sef? Were you in aso Rock or have been in private with them to confidently say Na jona babe she be? Girls like u are used for straffing practice...Ur pictures shows signs of a free giver.. grin
Re: Dieziani Loot: Jonathan Has Questions To Answer‎ – Festus Keyamo by prosnadis(m): 9:20am On Jul 21, 2017
alcmene:

Better... Because you hypocritical lots irritate me.
What has your stinking sheriff done to the indicted members of his cabinet?
Buratai, Babachir lawal, Fashola, Ibrahim Magu, Oke and others?
Do u really know the meaning of indicted. They were accused, the onus lies with court of competent jurisdiction to prosecute and indicted them. Mean while balancing and one have been suspended. U can press charges for their prosecution.

2 Likes

Re: Dieziani Loot: Jonathan Has Questions To Answer‎ – Festus Keyamo by hardun63: 9:20am On Jul 21, 2017
FunkyAlhaji2015:
i dashed you one like. correct....!!

2 Likes

Re: Dieziani Loot: Jonathan Has Questions To Answer‎ – Festus Keyamo by newslifeop: 9:22am On Jul 21, 2017
Oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osun Government Posts Two Journalists To Classrooms As Teachers / Governors, Deputies: Torn Apart By Defection / Gbajabiamila, Lasun Begin Race For House Speaker In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.