Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,170 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

The Moment Dieziani Heard About Magu's Sack - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment Dieziani Heard About Magu's Sack (6001 Views)

EFCC: Interview On Return To Nigeria, Dauda Lawal is fake - Dieziani / Salami Panel Recommends Magu's Sack, Submits Report / FBI Behind Magu's Sack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Moment Dieziani Heard About Magu's Sack by BERNIMOORE: 1:03am On Jul 08, 2020
Over Sabi Man How Market?

When Are you gonna Come to Extradite me?

Your Shakara Don End
...Initial Gra-Gra. grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: The Moment Dieziani Heard About Magu's Sack by helinues: 1:12am On Jul 08, 2020
Mrs Dieziani, one of the future Nigeria ATM ancestors like Gen Abacha... grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Dieziani Heard About Magu's Sack by Bahamas95(m): 1:20am On Jul 08, 2020
Dem nor dey give cat fish say make e hold wait for person.

3 Likes

Re: The Moment Dieziani Heard About Magu's Sack by BERNIMOORE: 1:21am On Jul 08, 2020
helinues:
Mrs Dieziani, one of the future Nigeria ATM ancestor like Gen Abacha... grin

Magu is a saint

4 Likes

Re: The Moment Dieziani Heard About Magu's Sack by helinues: 1:22am On Jul 08, 2020
BERNIMOORE:

Magu is a saint

So I read.. A descendant of Angel Mikel.. undecided

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Moment Dieziani Heard About Magu's Sack by ijaw1stson: 1:30am On Jul 08, 2020
Lol.... They all are thieves... They ought not to be celebrated

1 Like

Re: The Moment Dieziani Heard About Magu's Sack by Enoch07: 2:30am On Jul 08, 2020
birds of the same feather!! see them

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Dieziani Heard About Magu's Sack by bottlewater1(m): 4:04am On Jul 08, 2020
I wonder why this administration have to wait until now

1 Like

Re: The Moment Dieziani Heard About Magu's Sack by cybriz82(m): 8:57am On Jul 08, 2020
Money is powerful... nobody can't say no to money no matter how rich you are.u still gonna want more.
Re: The Moment Dieziani Heard About Magu's Sack by seunmsg(m): 9:13am On Jul 08, 2020
BERNIMOORE:

Your Shakara Don End

Does it change the fact that she’s a rogue and still wanted in Nigeria for stealing public funds?

Will the sack of Magu return the billions of properties and cash that had been recovered from her?

It’s such a shame that people like you are celebrating rogues like Diazani and Fayose simply because of the suspension of Magu. Anybody still supporting Diazani and her likes after all the revelations and recoveries are enemies of Nigeria. You should cover your face in shame and not celebrate. Tueh!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Dieziani Heard About Magu's Sack by nku5: 9:23am On Jul 08, 2020
seunmsg:

Does it change the fact that she’s a rogue and still wanted in Nigeria for stealing public funds?

Will the sack of Magu return the billions of properties and cash that had been recovered from her?

It’s such a shame that people like you are celebrating rogues like Diazani and Fayose simply because of the suspension of Magu. Anybody still supporting Diazani and her likes after all the revelations and recoveries are enemies of Nigeria. You should cover your face in shame and not celebrate. Tueh!

But you support Tinubu because he is from your tribe abi? Tueh!

13 Likes

Re: The Moment Dieziani Heard About Magu's Sack by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 08, 2020
Afonjas now making it seem like it was only Magu that was hunting for Diezani. You afonjas are worst than Magu and almost killed this woman. Hypocrites, coming here to pretend! I'm sure she wants nothing to do with afonjas in her lifetime like Patience; this one no dey carry eye see afonjas.

4 Likes

Re: The Moment Dieziani Heard About Magu's Sack by Brooklynsouth(f): 9:26am On Jul 08, 2020
seunmsg:

add Tinubu to that list

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Dieziani Heard About Magu's Sack by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 08, 2020
[s]
BERNIMOORE:

Your Shakara Don End
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment Dieziani Heard About Magu's Sack by Houseofglam7(f): 9:32am On Jul 08, 2020
undecided
Re: The Moment Dieziani Heard About Magu's Sack by GoodofNaija: 9:32am On Jul 08, 2020
seunmsg:

You see how your hypocrisy stinks!

You will rush to call diezani rogue but when it comes to tinubu you will be trying to cover for him.

What you don't know is that hypocrisy yields no good result in the end.

Even God does not like hypocrites!

8 Likes

Re: The Moment Dieziani Heard About Magu's Sack by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 08, 2020
catfrog10:
Afonjas now making it seem like it was only Magu that was hunting for Diezani. You afonjas are worst than Magu and almost killed this woman. Hypocrites, coming here to pretend! I'm sure she wants nothing to do with afonjas in her lifetime like Patience; this one no dey carry eye see afonjas.
Re: The Moment Dieziani Heard About Magu's Sack by spirul77: 9:35am On Jul 08, 2020
BERNIMOORE:

Your Shakara Don End
I won't even be surprised to know a youth is behind this moniker, Nigerians no get shame at all,as if they are all not thieves, at the end of the day magu and deziani might end up in the same party and continue their looting spree while the foolish youths supporting then are left in total squalor.
Re: The Moment Dieziani Heard About Magu's Sack by agwom(m): 9:36am On Jul 08, 2020
A Failed state

1 Like

Re: The Moment Dieziani Heard About Magu's Sack by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 08, 2020
helinues:
Mrs Dieziani, one of the future Nigeria ATM ancestors like Gen Abacha... grin
lol grin abacha always sends money to Nigeria at the right time from his grave

3 Likes

Re: The Moment Dieziani Heard About Magu's Sack by seunmsg(m): 10:21am On Jul 08, 2020
nku5:

GoodofNaija:

You see how your hypocrisy stinks!

You will rush to call diezani rogue but when it comes to tinubu you will be trying to cover for him.

What you don't know is that hypocrisy yields no good result in the end.

Even God does not like hypocrites!

Brooklynsouth:
add Tinubu to that list

If some of you have sense, you won’t even be mentioning Tinubu’s name again. The man was investigated by Obasanjo, Yar’adua and Jonathan and they found nothing. Jonathan even charged him before CCT and he was discharged and acquitted. So, why should I not support him?

Did I mention Jonathan, Atiku and Saraki’s names in my initial post? Why are you not outraged that I didn’t mention those names? Are they saints? Why must I mention Tinubu?

If you clowns can support Atiku and still plan to support him again in 2023 despite the serious corruption allegations and US senate indictment on his head, why should I stop supporting Tinubu who has no indictment and had been cleared by the CCT?

4 Likes

Re: The Moment Dieziani Heard About Magu's Sack by T9ksy(m): 10:39am On Jul 08, 2020
albertatrina:
lol grin abacha always sends money to Nigeria at the right time from his grave

abi o.................

I suppose we just have to wait for madam opolo eyes' demise before she returns her ill-gotten gains back to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Dieziani Heard About Magu's Sack by edoairways: 11:13am On Jul 08, 2020
seunmsg:

Seun he only mocked Magu that is all.

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Dieziani Heard About Magu's Sack by BERNIMOORE: 12:32pm On Jul 08, 2020
seunmsg:

If some of you have sense, you won’t even be mentioning Tinubu’s name again. The man was investigated by Obasanjo, Yar’adua and Jonsthan and they found nothing. Jonathan even charged him before CCT and he was discharged and acquitted. So, why should I not support him?

Did I mention Jonathan, Atiku and Saraki’s name as well? Why are you not outraged that I didn’t mention those names? Are they saints?

If you clowns can support Atiku and still plan to support again in 2023 despite the serious corruption allegations and US senate indictment on his head, why should I stop supporting Tinubu who has not indictment and had been cleared by the CCT?

Your analysis Stinks, just reserve it for your Fellow ròfórofó àmàlà joint disciples that always lined up in front of burdillon

And I hope you're not crying while writing this junks above.
To just pick one of the recent crime of Tinubu
Only bullion van alone tells it all
. Don't worry. Grab your popcorn and watch the movie When the real investigation starts,And you know what?The order is gonna be coming right there from Abuja. When I showed you document that Giedom is the recognized Apc acting chairman did you not fight nailand tooth sowhat happened? He called NEC meeting. Buhari honored, They sackAlmighty oshiomole, so I don't need to engage you than to watch you dancing Naked with your John Thomas hoving jògbòlò-jogbolo while you're defending and I would be laughing hard because you guys need tobe taught a lesson in hypocrisy Because you are Hypocrite Personified.

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Dieziani Heard About Magu's Sack by GoodofNaija: 12:40pm On Jul 08, 2020
seunmsg:

If some of you have sense, you won’t even be mentioning Tinubu’s name again. The man was investigated by Obasanjo, Yar’adua and Jonsthan and they found nothing. Jonathan even charged him before CCT and he was discharged and acquitted. So, why should I not support him?

Did I mention Jonathan, Atiku and Saraki’s name as well? Why are you not outraged that I didn’t mention those names? Are they saints?

If you clowns can support Atiku and still plan to support again in 2023 despite the serious corruption allegations and US senate indictment on his head, why should I stop supporting Tinubu who has not indictment and had been cleared by the CCT?

Since the fact that he was charged before and let off the hook exonerates him from further prosecution for other offences such as the bullion van crime,

It will be better for you to just shut up your dirty mouth and stop calling others thieves or looters.

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Dieziani Heard About Magu's Sack by BERNIMOORE: 12:47pm On Jul 08, 2020
GoodofNaija:

Since the fact that he was charged before and let off the hook exonerates him from further prosecution for other offences such as the bullion van crime,

It will be better for you to just shut up your dirty mouth and stop calling others thieves or looters.
why are you dignifying him with response brother. Could you just see the way he summesaulted in his own analysis?
Re: The Moment Dieziani Heard About Magu's Sack by BERNIMOORE: 2:48pm On Jul 08, 2020
Abuja Commissioner of police Bala just replaced Magu

While magu the Hunter is now the hunted

he is gonna sit his arse down and answer each and every fucking question thrown at him to full satisfaction. You know how it feels when your junior officer you often underate keep shouting at you during interrogation. you go come dey think (na me be this?)cheesy
Re: The Moment Dieziani Heard About Magu's Sack by jchioma: 4:02pm On Jul 08, 2020
nku5:

My problem sef is, what they do what all the monies? You keep hearing of all the billions here and there.
Is it a lack of contentment or plain greed?

May Nigerians get sense to eventually see beyond political, tribal and religious sentiments one day.
Re: The Moment Dieziani Heard About Magu's Sack by Everrest9(m): 5:56pm On Jul 08, 2020
They say God can forgive any sinners, is God truly going to forgive our politicians stealing our money. it won't funny to find them in heaven.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

David Hundeyin Roasts Nairaland User (pics ) / BOMBSHELL! MAN Narrates Havocs Betty Did To Akeredolu, How She Allegedly Looted / Why Do Nigerian Lawyers Still Wear Wig?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.