Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,423 members, 7,853,830 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 05:37 AM

Dieziani Loot: Jonathan Has Questions To Answer‎ – Festus Keyamo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dieziani Loot: Jonathan Has Questions To Answer‎ – Festus Keyamo (16738 Views)

The Moment Dieziani Heard About Magu's Sack / Collapse Of Bank PHB: Atiku Has Questions To Answer - Lai Mohammed / Former President Goodluck Jonathan Has A 2nd Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dieziani Loot: Jonathan Has Questions To Answer‎ – Festus Keyamo by bkool7(m): 9:23am On Jul 21, 2017
EastGold:

Where is the Lion King, your saviour

Why are you annoyed?

2 Likes

Re: Dieziani Loot: Jonathan Has Questions To Answer‎ – Festus Keyamo by seniwellsFX: 9:27am On Jul 21, 2017
0b100100111:

Sincerely! Heard he was always drunk 24/7 and that why he makes expensive verbal mistakes. It's was a looting spree during his regime.

Oritsejafor, Asari, Tompolo, Ministers and aids were just looting at will.

At a time, the Vatican almost believed GEJ was the anti-christ grin
I use to think u are among the slightly sensible one's here...now I know u extremely far from were I thought u should be... "Sincerely,u heard he was always drunk 24/7" placing so much certainty on 3rd,5th source or probably a completely false story. I assume u are an elder. If u are,pls write and express ur views like one. If u want to outlay third party info or gossips,try not to add any form of certainty to it.
Re: Dieziani Loot: Jonathan Has Questions To Answer‎ – Festus Keyamo by Superman30(m): 9:27am On Jul 21, 2017
0b100100111:

Sincerely! Heard he was always drunk 24/7 and that why he makes expensive verbal mistakes. It's was a looting spree during his regime.

Oritsejafor, Asari, Tompolo, Ministers and aids were just looting at will.

At a time, the Vatican almost believed GEJ was the anti-christ grin
your mouth bad gan.

1 Like

Re: Dieziani Loot: Jonathan Has Questions To Answer‎ – Festus Keyamo by salesforce: 9:28am On Jul 21, 2017
Ok
Re: Dieziani Loot: Jonathan Has Questions To Answer‎ – Festus Keyamo by bashydemy(m): 9:29am On Jul 21, 2017
Kondomatic:
At least I had a future that they stole but you?

You were born with nothing, no sense, no ambition, no future

You won't know the kinds of future i have because i never expose i to your heroes to loot.. haha

3 Likes

Re: Dieziani Loot: Jonathan Has Questions To Answer‎ – Festus Keyamo by bkool7(m): 9:30am On Jul 21, 2017
Kondomatic:
What truth??

It's high time you people started using your sense.
A man will go to twitter or wherever he deems fit to post what will not benefit you in anyway and you lots will start ranting.

Two years after the emotionally immature people in Nigeria were made to believe that Jonathan stole their future, the man is still walking free. No arrest, no nothing yet you can't use your senses.

Every now and then, these thieves will come online and tell you how Jonathan is the reason you're broke and you will spend man hours ranting while they go back to steal even more.

Now that everyone is worried about Buhari's absence and health, the thieves are back with Deziani story to divert your attention from more pressing issues which is Buhari.

Use your sense oga before the giver gets angry and recall it.

....to divert your attention from what?

Are you telling us that journalist shouldnt report any corrupt news on your hero and his sidechick again?

When Evan was caught, did the news divert your attention? So only news on how Gej ran us into recession diverts your attention?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dieziani Loot: Jonathan Has Questions To Answer‎ – Festus Keyamo by UltimatedeBest(m): 9:30am On Jul 21, 2017
modelmike7:
He will be back sooner than you expected and y'all be put to shame.
See him mouth!

Till he comes, if not u r d one engulf with shame
Re: Dieziani Loot: Jonathan Has Questions To Answer‎ – Festus Keyamo by seniwellsFX: 9:34am On Jul 21, 2017
FunkyAlhaji2015:
The reason why Jonathan will continue walking free is because people like you. So much sentiment is embedded in you. Jonathan should be held responsible for want his ministers did while he was in office, we did voted for him and not his ministers.
Why do you bring in PMB? Is it against our constitution for the president to be sick and be flown abroad? Is that not why they have a vice in case of situations like this? If your dad is temporary ill, will you advise him to resign from his place of work on account of his sickness? I believe you should be educated, why are you bringing in this diversionary technique because Jonathan is being called upon to come and face his ineptitude while in office? So much sentiment embedded in little minds.
I'm pro Nigeria, if anybody is found wanting, he/she should be brought to justice.
u were making tiny sense until u brought this line in "if ur dad is temporarily sick,will u advice him to resign"? Then I stopped,took a look at ur moniker. Funkyalhaji...I laughed,cos I am not surprised.
Re: Dieziani Loot: Jonathan Has Questions To Answer‎ – Festus Keyamo by hibee4uall(m): 9:35am On Jul 21, 2017
Hmmmmm

PLS CHECK MY SIGNATURE. THANKS FOR DOING SO
Re: Dieziani Loot: Jonathan Has Questions To Answer‎ – Festus Keyamo by Bizibi(m): 9:36am On Jul 21, 2017
darlenese:
and the sleeping Lion King does not have any case to answer abi?

Nonsense and ingredient.
who be lion king again oooo.....una don come with another nick name
Re: Dieziani Loot: Jonathan Has Questions To Answer‎ – Festus Keyamo by 0nyedikachukwu: 9:40am On Jul 21, 2017
this lawyer is just trying to get cheap popularity. he should focus on his career.
Re: Dieziani Loot: Jonathan Has Questions To Answer‎ – Festus Keyamo by asksteve(m): 9:45am On Jul 21, 2017
Is this the condition you agreed to for them to make u SAN?
Re: Dieziani Loot: Jonathan Has Questions To Answer‎ – Festus Keyamo by darlenese(f): 9:55am On Jul 21, 2017
Bizibi:
who be lion king again oooo.....una don come with another nick name

haa. so u mean u were not in the country when Aisha was talking about the hyenas and the jackals, the Lion King is the king of the animal kingdom nau, according to Sen. Shehu Sani .
Re: Dieziani Loot: Jonathan Has Questions To Answer‎ – Festus Keyamo by FunkyAlhaji2015: 10:05am On Jul 21, 2017
seniwellsFX:
u were making tiny sense until u brought this line in "if ur dad is temporarily sick,will u advice him to resign"? Then I stopped,took a look at ur moniker. Funkyalhaji...I laughed,cos I am not surprised.
Lol, most people believe I'm a Northerner, am not. FunkyAlhaji is a name I have liked since I was little. I try to look at things with objectivism and unbiased mind when I can. I'm always open to superior arguments, if you have one then bring to the fore. Stop looking at me as being from North, South or East, see me as a Nigerian.

3 Likes

Re: Dieziani Loot: Jonathan Has Questions To Answer‎ – Festus Keyamo by excel101(m): 10:05am On Jul 21, 2017
Kondomatic:
What truth??

A man will go to twitter or wherever he deems fit to post what will not benefit you in anyway and you lots will start ranting.

Two years after the emotionally immature people in Nigeria were made to believe that Jonathan stole their future, the man is still walking free. No arrest, no nothing yet you can't use your senses.

Every now and then, these thieves will come online and tell you how Jonathan is the reason you're broke and you will spend man hours ranting while they go back to steal even more.

Now that everyone is worried about Buhari's absence and health, the thieves are back with Deziani story to divert your attention from more pressing issues which is Buhari.

Use your sense oga before the giver gets angry and recall it.
On point.
Re: Dieziani Loot: Jonathan Has Questions To Answer‎ – Festus Keyamo by stagger: 10:06am On Jul 21, 2017
What happened to Fryo? Keyamo answer us please.
Re: Dieziani Loot: Jonathan Has Questions To Answer‎ – Festus Keyamo by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 21, 2017
Slurity:
as if Afonjas don't have oil. Afonja has both the oil, the industries, and the food. stop claiming all sufficient, we too loaded to be in a competition with
Cocoa nut oil or palm oil? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dieziani Loot: Jonathan Has Questions To Answer‎ – Festus Keyamo by deanmartins(m): 10:17am On Jul 21, 2017
The fight against corruption starts with everyone of us,so let's stop throwing stones

1 Like

Re: Dieziani Loot: Jonathan Has Questions To Answer‎ – Festus Keyamo by kozmicity: 10:21am On Jul 21, 2017
Kondomatic:
At least I had a future that they stole but you?

You were born with nothing, no sense, no ambition, no future

Baba your bashing no be here oo grin
Re: Dieziani Loot: Jonathan Has Questions To Answer‎ – Festus Keyamo by Uziehot(m): 10:22am On Jul 21, 2017
The famous retard x-presido was always high on shekpe, while the oil ministers cctv was on him.

2 Likes

Re: Dieziani Loot: Jonathan Has Questions To Answer‎ – Festus Keyamo by Rexnegro(m): 10:42am On Jul 21, 2017
modelmike7:
... He will be back sooner than you expected and y'all be put to shame. See him mouth!
And his long head

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dieziani Loot: Jonathan Has Questions To Answer‎ – Festus Keyamo by ivandragon: 10:47am On Jul 21, 2017
not just on Deziani, but on a number of other key issues.
Re: Dieziani Loot: Jonathan Has Questions To Answer‎ – Festus Keyamo by emmymdk: 10:55am On Jul 21, 2017
seniwellsFX:
[s]so as u fine so, u no get small sense sef? Were you in aso Rock or have been in private with them to confidently say Na jona babe she be? Girls like u are used for straffing practice...Ur pictures shows signs of a free giver..[/s] grin

come and collect nah, na National loot

1 Like

Re: Dieziani Loot: Jonathan Has Questions To Answer‎ – Festus Keyamo by burkingx(f): 11:29am On Jul 21, 2017
angry

Re: Dieziani Loot: Jonathan Has Questions To Answer‎ – Festus Keyamo by 989900: 11:32am On Jul 21, 2017
Kondomatic:
[s]What truth??

Use your sense oga before the giver gets angry and recall it.[/s]

1 Like

Re: Dieziani Loot: Jonathan Has Questions To Answer‎ – Festus Keyamo by Yomboy4ever(m): 11:35am On Jul 21, 2017
Wantedmiller:
If you check very well that woman acquired more loot than goodluck. he is even dull in acquiring loot....... nawaooooooo

1 Like

Re: Dieziani Loot: Jonathan Has Questions To Answer‎ – Festus Keyamo by Oblang(m): 11:38am On Jul 21, 2017
beamtopola:
Why do the afonja osus love killing their self for our oil money Nigeria's oil money?

ur papa get oil?

1 Like

Re: Dieziani Loot: Jonathan Has Questions To Answer‎ – Festus Keyamo by uridiwan(m): 12:00pm On Jul 21, 2017
Kondomatic:
You can have a seat on my middle finger when you're done ranting.
Learn from what that man is teaching.he is good enough to be your prof.

2 Likes

Re: Dieziani Loot: Jonathan Has Questions To Answer‎ – Festus Keyamo by Wantedmiller: 12:11pm On Jul 21, 2017
tuniski:
Just like buhari abi?
Bros nothing personal
Re: Dieziani Loot: Jonathan Has Questions To Answer‎ – Festus Keyamo by dotman11(m): 12:25pm On Jul 21, 2017
JasonScolari:
GEJ is not answerable to any stupid questions.

God bless GEJ.

I will vote GEJ if he decides to contest in 2019.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IGP Orders Posting/Redeployment Of AIGs To Various Departments & Commands. / PHOTOS: Fayose And Makarfi At PDP NEC Meeting / Buhari Meets Saudi Energy Minister On Oil Price Stability - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.