Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,176 members, 7,821,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Timaya Shares Photo Of His Dining Room, Says "See How Good Am Living" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya Shares Photo Of His Dining Room, Says "See How Good Am Living" (59478 Views)

Timaya Shares Photo Of His 3 Children / 'I Am Done Making Babies': Timaya Shares Adorable Photo Of His Kids / Timaya Shares Photos Of His Magnificent Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timaya Shares Photo Of His Dining Room, Says "See How Good Am Living" by pweetiedee(m): 10:36am On Jul 21, 2017
icon8:

Not certain. Still tryna figure it out.
okay
Re: Timaya Shares Photo Of His Dining Room, Says "See How Good Am Living" by adegeye38(m): 10:37am On Jul 21, 2017
olawaletimi:
Becoming Rich is one of the best thing that could ever happen to a man.
and getting rich legally from your creativity and hardwork, that feeling is satisfying.

God's grace is everything, its the best thing that can ever happen to a man
Re: Timaya Shares Photo Of His Dining Room, Says "See How Good Am Living" by kabaka1: 10:43am On Jul 21, 2017
Luxuryconsult:
I will surely own a city someday..

Why not dream of owning a group of companies :Dm what's the benefit Of owning a city? Does very rich people like Dangote own any city ?
Re: Timaya Shares Photo Of His Dining Room, Says "See How Good Am Living" by Elle277(f): 10:44am On Jul 21, 2017
Timaya you're living large, hope you're OK now? hard work pays tho
Re: Timaya Shares Photo Of His Dining Room, Says "See How Good Am Living" by moorevic(m): 10:53am On Jul 21, 2017
Bro, you be serious bad belly
Brown14:
rubbish color combination and the dining table....this is the kind of table they were talking about when they said, "those who dine with the devil must use long spoons"...
Re: Timaya Shares Photo Of His Dining Room, Says "See How Good Am Living" by raphy(m): 11:18am On Jul 21, 2017
some ppl interior design taste are really different. the table shud HV had somtin like fake fruits or Flowers its jus. dry without even a table cloth.
money is good but ur need to have a goof interior design taste.
enjoy bro...nothing do
#plantainboy
Re: Timaya Shares Photo Of His Dining Room, Says "See How Good Am Living" by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 21, 2017
Scoping that telescope�
Re: Timaya Shares Photo Of His Dining Room, Says "See How Good Am Living" by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 21, 2017
nelson7777:

even though i dont agree 100% , but there is big truth in ur opinion
i appreciate that, but do you believe that money can't buy happiness?
my former boss he own a successful business, lives in a big mansion in the richest part of London, he has 2 sons and a very beautiful wife drives a brand new Bentley. but he is suicidal he has tried to kill himself twice now his families have put in on a 24 hours suicide watch, when asked why he wants to kill himself he says he is not happy and he can't explain why, although he gets the best care from the best doctors (his friends) but still it didn't work he believes he will be happier dead.
You see? i wouldn't mind been Rich but if I am going to be lonely, afraid, paranoid or suicidal and Rich then I would rather stay the way I am. after all I consider myself not a poor man i Iive comfortably
Re: Timaya Shares Photo Of His Dining Room, Says "See How Good Am Living" by baby124: 11:21am On Jul 21, 2017
Very hard, cold, dull and uncomfortable looking. Our tastes can be a reflection of who we are inside.
Re: Timaya Shares Photo Of His Dining Room, Says "See How Good Am Living" by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 21, 2017
baby124:
Very hard, cold, dull and uncomfortable looking. Our tastes can be a reflection of who we are inside.
very Good observations.
Re: Timaya Shares Photo Of His Dining Room, Says "See How Good Am Living" by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He might have money....
But he is mentally dwelling in poverty.

If he had to post this picture just to flaunt his fvcked living room

Poverty of the mind!

It could also be marketing

At least, sponsors will adjust their rates upwards when they know who they're dealing with

By the way, the best way to help the poor is NOT to be one of them
Re: Timaya Shares Photo Of His Dining Room, Says "See How Good Am Living" by CaeserVelli: 11:34am On Jul 21, 2017
nelson7777:
the house is beautiful

but it looks cold (so lonely)
He looks lonely

God bless you for that observation. That was the first thing that hit me, even before I could take in the details. But the arrangement does look good.
Re: Timaya Shares Photo Of His Dining Room, Says "See How Good Am Living" by shibanbo(m): 11:44am On Jul 21, 2017
Brown14:
rubbish color combination and the dining table....this is the kind of table they were talking about when they said, "those who dine with the devil must use long spoons"...

Poor man big mouth, wetin you get,thank God for him,he bought it and he likes it,what's your own haaaa world people them
Re: Timaya Shares Photo Of His Dining Room, Says "See How Good Am Living" by immaq8(f): 11:54am On Jul 21, 2017
For P.O.P fixing and wall screening, check my signature...
Re: Timaya Shares Photo Of His Dining Room, Says "See How Good Am Living" by Soren4(m): 11:56am On Jul 21, 2017
See dining room like office board room cool
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Timaya Shares Photo Of His Dining Room, Says "See How Good Am Living" by Akwaudene87(m): 11:56am On Jul 21, 2017
doctimonyeka:
All I see is pride...
when he de sell plantain what do you see ?
Re: Timaya Shares Photo Of His Dining Room, Says "See How Good Am Living" by doctimonyeka(m): 12:08pm On Jul 21, 2017
hertz9te:
idiot
you lack home training... Can't you comment without insulting someone? Your mother didn't train you properly...

Werey..
Re: Timaya Shares Photo Of His Dining Room, Says "See How Good Am Living" by enemyofprogress: 12:26pm On Jul 21, 2017
Dis one na house?mtcheeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Timaya Shares Photo Of His Dining Room, Says "See How Good Am Living" by Gerrard59(m): 12:43pm On Jul 21, 2017
doctimonyeka:
All I see is pride...

Can you explain how posting a picture of one's living room is pride?

Nigerian definition of humble or humility is someone being subservient or living in penury.

Dude worked hard (coupled with being determined) to be where he is today, and he deserves everything he has.
Re: Timaya Shares Photo Of His Dining Room, Says "See How Good Am Living" by nelson7777: 12:48pm On Jul 21, 2017
gypsey:
i appreciate that, but do you believe that money can't buy happiness?
my former boss he own a successful business, lives in a big mansion in the richest part of London, he has 2 sons and a very beautiful wife drives a brand new Bentley. but he is suicidal he has tried to kill himself twice now his families have put in on a 24 hours suicide watch, when asked why he wants to kill himself he says he is not happy and he can't explain why, although he gets the best care from the best doctors (his friends) but still it didn't work he believes he will be happier dead.
You see? i wouldn't mind been Rich but if I am going to be lonely, afraid, paranoid or suicidal and Rich then I would rather stay the way I am.

Thanks 4 sharing dat gypsey,, alot of us here are learning 4rm ur story,
i totally understand ur point of view n i will like to add a little 4rm a psychological point of view.
** u can be around 10 million people and still feel lonely in thier mist..
** at d same time u cn be alone "by ur sef" without feeling lonely, because u r comfortable wit d person u r wit,
** most people dat r alone might nt b alone because of lack of human companion but becos they r searching 4 somtin in thier life dats missing making them feel hopeless,
which brings me to ur boss, ur boss is suffering 4rm depression, it has notin to do with wether u r rich or poor.
he probably pursued money in his youth dat he forgot other tins dat made him happy apart 4rm money,
e.g
** there is a probability dat he didnt marry his true love,
** he ended up a business man but always wanted to b a doctor to help sick people. e.t.c

so my bro evrytin u said make sense, d only tin i wnt to add to it is dat loneliness affect both d rich n poor

1 Like

Re: Timaya Shares Photo Of His Dining Room, Says "See How Good Am Living" by Kendroid: 12:48pm On Jul 21, 2017
Living Large!!
Re: Timaya Shares Photo Of His Dining Room, Says "See How Good Am Living" by joinnow: 12:55pm On Jul 21, 2017
The table dey like conference room table
Re: Timaya Shares Photo Of His Dining Room, Says "See How Good Am Living" by danjaba(m): 12:56pm On Jul 21, 2017
Yeye boy, trying to show off abi? You just have to admit that Empress Njamah will never come back to you. She is too much for this kiddie display boy.
Re: Timaya Shares Photo Of His Dining Room, Says "See How Good Am Living" by doctimonyeka(m): 1:17pm On Jul 21, 2017
Gerrard59:

Can you explain how posting a picture of one's living room is pride?

Nigerian definition of humble or humility is someone being subservient or living in penury.

Dude worked hard (coupled with being determined) to be where he is today, and he deserves everything he has.
I'm entitled to my opinions... You don't have to like it...
Re: Timaya Shares Photo Of His Dining Room, Says "See How Good Am Living" by danieljr: 1:21pm On Jul 21, 2017
undecided grin; TIMAYA; wetin be dis?
Re: Timaya Shares Photo Of His Dining Room, Says "See How Good Am Living" by danieljr: 1:22pm On Jul 21, 2017
undecided grin; TIMAYA; ur dinning is a replica of ur look and career. Dis niggr dnt hv taste of quality at all. Go ask AY and PaulPsquare hw it works.

1 Like

Re: Timaya Shares Photo Of His Dining Room, Says "See How Good Am Living" by SheIsElle(f): 1:55pm On Jul 21, 2017
Brown14:
nothing wrong with the Color. it's classy. I know it were you you would have painted it pink. learn a little about house decor and color combination. jealousy doesn't pay.
Re: Timaya Shares Photo Of His Dining Room, Says "See How Good Am Living" by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 21, 2017
nelson7777:

Thanks 4 sharing dat gypsey,, alot of us here are learning 4rm ur story,
i totally understand ur point of view n i will like to add a little 4rm a psychological point of view.
** u can be around 10 million people and still feel lonely in thier mist..
** at d same time u cn be alone "by ur sef" without feeling lonely, because u r comfortable wit d person u r wit,
** most people dat r alone might nt b alone because of lack of human companion but becos they r searching 4 somtin in thier life dats missing making them feel hopeless,
which brings me to ur boss, ur boss is suffering 4rm depression, it has notin to do with wether u r rich or poor.
he probably pursued money in his youth dat he forgot other tins dat made him happy apart 4rm money,
e.g
** there is a probability dat he didnt marry his true love,
** he ended up a business man but always wanted to b a doctor to help sick people. e.t.c

so my bro evrytin u said make sense, d only tin i wnt to add to it is dat loneliness affect both d rich n poor
Absolutely! you made a lot sense! my boss don't have depression a dozen doctors confirmed that but it could be all the other above problems you have mentioned. i must also add that his families loves him very much so he gets a lot of love. even as his former employee i and all the other employees still working for him visits him regularly because he is a good person.

Perhaps it could be something from his past that he is not telling
Re: Timaya Shares Photo Of His Dining Room, Says "See How Good Am Living" by hokafor(m): 2:27pm On Jul 21, 2017
But ur house is just a regular one, noting special or do u expect us to see u living in a shanty. I think u need to do some upgrading.
Re: Timaya Shares Photo Of His Dining Room, Says "See How Good Am Living" by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 21, 2017
So many saddist on NL. . . Always beefing people success

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress, Imade Osawaru Celebrates Birthday Amidst Loads Of Gifts(video / Throwback Video Of Tacha Before The Fame / John Dumelo Celebrates His Wife, Gifty Mawunya's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.