Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,459 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Can I Study Computer Science With This Result??,please I Need Enlightment - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can I Study Computer Science With This Result??,please I Need Enlightment (620 Views)

Can I Study Medicine And Surgery With This Result. / Which Course Can I Do With Dis Result?? Please Need Answers.. / 12 Universities To Choose If From You Want To Study Computer Science (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Study Computer Science With This Result??,please I Need Enlightment by tblackpower1(m): 7:59am On Jul 21, 2017
Please i need enlightment on if i can study computer science with this waec result and jamb score... Please which school can accept these results
Mathematics - B3
English- c5
Chemistry- B3
Physics- c6
Biology - c5
Civics - b2
Geography- c5
Photography - d7
Agric - A1

Jamb result : 185
Re: Can I Study Computer Science With This Result??,please I Need Enlightment by nextprince: 8:02am On Jul 21, 2017
For the JAMB score, I don't know, depends on schools but the SSCE requirement is fully satisfied.
Re: Can I Study Computer Science With This Result??,please I Need Enlightment by horlahsunbo225(m): 8:08am On Jul 21, 2017
Yes, you can study it
You can come to oou
Very fast
Re: Can I Study Computer Science With This Result??,please I Need Enlightment by tblackpower1(m): 8:11am On Jul 21, 2017
horlahsunbo225:
Yes, you can study it
You can come to oou
Very fast
really?? Please what's the cut off
Re: Can I Study Computer Science With This Result??,please I Need Enlightment by greatnaija01: 8:33am On Jul 21, 2017
COMPUTER SCIENCE in any nigerian university is utterly useless... why not go to an ICT INSTITUTE and skill up... Upgrade your ICT skills before you go to university and you will be WEALTHY before you come out. Bless you..

tblackpower1:
Please i need enlightment on if i can study computer science with this waec result and jamb score... Please which school can accept these results
Mathematics - B3
English- c5
Chemistry- B3
Physics- c6
Biology - c5
Civics - b2
Geography- c5
Photography - d7
Agric - A1

Jamb result : 185

Re: Can I Study Computer Science With This Result??,please I Need Enlightment by horlahsunbo225(m): 8:45am On Jul 21, 2017
tblackpower1:
really?? Please what's the cut off
180 in jamb
Go and purchase the form b4 25th so that you can participate in the screening
BTW Am a300level computer science student
Re: Can I Study Computer Science With This Result??,please I Need Enlightment by tblackpower1(m): 9:02am On Jul 21, 2017
horlahsunbo225:
180 in jamb Go and purchase the form b4 25th so that you can participate in the screening BTW Am a300level computer science student
okay thank you

(1) (Reply)

Let Us Talk About The Truth Behind HYDROQUINONE And The Bullshit U Think We Know / Imsu Latest Update With Imsu Elijah, The Wireless Informant Of Imo Stars / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.