Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,015 members, 7,852,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:45 PM

u - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / u (2841 Views)

Religion And 21st Century Abstinence From Sex, How Possible? / Singles And Sex: How Do I Say No When My Hormones Say Go? / Guys: If You Behave In These 2 Ways Around Girls They Will Hate You Like Crazy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: u by cybriz82(m): 10:42am On Jul 21, 2017
Nma27:
Lolzz... Playing with your emotions @Op this your love is truly blind.
How does it feel knowing at night your so called loved one will receive the thing from 2 to 3 guys?
You are actually stupid for discharging ur gf for the obvious ho.. Pardon my french undecided

Stupid abi stupidest...small children dn start to dey go club she.
Re: u by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 21, 2017
cybriz82:

Stupid abi stupidest...small children dn start to dey go club she.
Lol
Re: u by charlesluthor(m): 11:21am On Jul 21, 2017
Op, this one weak me.. Notin to tell u. Love is crazy. I really want to knw d kind of love u ve for her b4 sayin something.
Is it straffing love, Girlfriend love or marriage love?
Re: u by charlesluthor(m): 11:27am On Jul 21, 2017
Nma27:
Lol
Ur shape though.. I love it. If that's u
Re: u by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 21, 2017
charlesluthor:

Ur shape though.. I love it. If that's u
Ur compliment ain't for me then
Re: u by Margy: 11:56am On Jul 21, 2017
She might be HIV+ and doesnot want you to get infected...she might not no how best to tell you...Be very careful...there are alot of HIV+carriers in p/h
Re: u by ade285(m): 11:57am On Jul 21, 2017
She knows what she's doing.
She's using reverse psychology on you.

She knows that the day you eat her cookie marks the beginning of the end of that rltnshp, she knows you'll love her less after that.

She feels she has seen her husband.
She wants to marry you, hence the reason why she's trying to delay having sex with you.
The longer she delays it, the longer the relationship!
Re: u by charlesluthor(m): 11:57am On Jul 21, 2017
Nma27:
Ur compliment ain't for me then
If it's u, it's for u. if it's not u, den not for u. I jst like d moderate shape, not too big not too small.
Re: u by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 21, 2017
charlesluthor:

If it's u, it's for u. if it's not u, den not for u. I jst like d moderate shape, not too big not too small.
Indeed.
Re: u by charlesluthor(m): 12:05pm On Jul 21, 2017
Nma27:
Indeed.
Hope u re not offended? Am sorry if u re. Na admire I jst admire... lolz. Seriously, Is that u?
Re: u by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 21, 2017
charlesluthor:

Hope u re not offended? Am sorry if u re. Na admire I jst admire... lolz. Seriously, Is that u?
I'm not offended.
Re: u by charlesluthor(m): 12:20pm On Jul 21, 2017
Nma27:
I'm not offended.
Thanx. Buh is that U?
Re: u by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 21, 2017
charlesluthor:

Thanx. Buh is that U?
That's simply buttpad. Lol
Re: u by charlesluthor(m): 12:26pm On Jul 21, 2017
Nma27:
That's simply buttpad. Lol
Lolz... still I like d shape. Buh u still haven't answered.
Re: u by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 21, 2017
charlesluthor:

Lolz... still I like d shape. Buh u still haven't answered.
naa
Re: u by charlesluthor(m): 12:31pm On Jul 21, 2017
Nma27:
naa
Alrite.. I guess u gat a gud one also
Re: u by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 21, 2017
charlesluthor:

Alrite.. I guess u gat a gud one also
lol. Have a good day
Re: u by ghettochild(m): 12:34pm On Jul 21, 2017
oga u sef wait nah. shebi na Bleep u wan Bleep. u kukuma no get good intention 4 serious relatnshp. wait til she succumb na. she go gv u toto
Re: u by charlesluthor(m): 12:35pm On Jul 21, 2017
Nma27:
lol. Have a good day
Running from d unknown. lolz.. Do takia
Re: u by taylor88(m): 1:28pm On Jul 21, 2017
Mynd44:
You have a girlfriend yet for some reason, you fell in love with a sex worker? undecided undecided undecided undecided

I wonder what will happen if a girl came here to say she has a BF yet fell in love with a sugar daddy

oga me move my post naa

I be regular on this forum abeg
Re: u by Ay04z(m): 2:04pm On Jul 21, 2017
gentlechyke:
Guy man. Carry your brain along. She is trying to avoid giving you some STD's but she does love you. Be patient and let blood flow from your d*ick back to your head.
dis one weak me ooo. chai.
Re: u by lelvin(m): 2:26pm On Jul 21, 2017
Ladies been using sex to trap guys since Adam foolishly chop that apple instead of roasting the snake. Brotherly I know u not new in this game, and you've not come this far by loving every garage* u park in. When the time comes you will know what to do. For now, do nothing just flow with the tide.
Re: u by taylor88(m): 2:57pm On Jul 21, 2017
cc: lalasticlala mynd44 wetin i do naa
Re: u by nursennenny(f): 3:22pm On Jul 21, 2017
She's might be HIV positive n saving u a heart break.
Re: u by themayor4542(m): 4:41pm On Jul 21, 2017
Op,have you considered the health implications of having a runs girl as a girl friend? I mean a girl who has numerous sexual partners is a ticking time bomb for those who are health conscious. By the way, how did you even get your self involved in such situation. I sincerely wish you the best in relationship. Just be careful sha.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naija Man Marries After Posting FB Advert Looking For A Wife. Many women applied / Do Women Really Hate Nice Guys? Check This Out... / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.