Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Nigerian Father Locks His Houseboy Inside Goat Cage For Days Without Food - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Nigerian Father Locks His Houseboy Inside Goat Cage For Days Without Food (635 Views)

List Of Foods To Eat This Lockdown That Can Last You For Days / Four Days Without Meat, God Blessed Me With Monitor Lizard Meat (Photos) / 3 Days Without Food Diary.... Follow Me On My Journey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Father Locks His Houseboy Inside Goat Cage For Days Without Food by klanny: 8:56am On Jul 21, 2017
Nigerian Father Locks His Houseboy and some goats inside a cage for days without food
According to Klannyblog reader's report , An unidentified Man in Lagos has chained his houseboy and some goats inside a cage for days without food.

According to him the man regularly maltreats the house boy and this time he chained his legs like a slave, his address is No 5 offin canal Lagos island market, Please all human rights associations should come to his aide before he is killed, help this little child while he is still alive.

No one deserves to be treated like this no matter the houseboys offense, this is wickedness of the highest order and so inhuman, secondly Nigerians should stop giving births to children they can not take care of, if not this little child who is supposed to be in school will not be doing house boy work.
http://www.klannyblog.com/2017/07/nigerian-father-locks-his-houseboy-and.html

Re: Nigerian Father Locks His Houseboy Inside Goat Cage For Days Without Food by fran6co(m): 8:59am On Jul 21, 2017
Hmm
Re: Nigerian Father Locks His Houseboy Inside Goat Cage For Days Without Food by oluwayimika123: 8:59am On Jul 21, 2017
The devil living in some people's heart en even Satan sef is rehearsing

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Father Locks His Houseboy Inside Goat Cage For Days Without Food by ExpensiveG: 8:59am On Jul 21, 2017
Re: Nigerian Father Locks His Houseboy Inside Goat Cage For Days Without Food by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 21, 2017
Wickedness in low places

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Father Locks His Houseboy Inside Goat Cage For Days Without Food by starpower(m): 9:05am On Jul 21, 2017
this country and bad news. dere is God o!
Re: Nigerian Father Locks His Houseboy Inside Goat Cage For Days Without Food by VicSanTROUBLE: 9:44am On Jul 21, 2017
[b]cry cry

Why why why are people so heartless, when dem dey with pikin wey no be der own sad...
Der treat dem like slave, der dem like animals. I guess if dis boy na dis man pikin, him no go do dis kind thing to em.

Make una remember say any child you maltreat na still human being born, dem no get different color of blood from you, so dey have to be tired. Chai body no be firewood. sad

Dis news weak my body, I hate to see wen person dey maltreat houseboy or housegirl. i believe say one-day dis boy go make em for.

E better say make you and your family dey drink garri, dan for you to carry your pikin give another person.

*********THERE IS NO PLACE LIKE HOME*** only your parents fit endure you, even though you refuse to wash plate

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See The Alligator We Caught Today / 5 Nutritious Foods That Slows Ageing / What Can I Add To Increase The Shelf Life Of My Fruit Drinks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.