Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,797 members, 7,862,637 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:34 PM

Love In The Other Land.....my Heart Writes The Truth - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love In The Other Land.....my Heart Writes The Truth (398 Views)

The Truth Is Your Woman Talks About Your Performances In Bed With Her Friends / How These Ladies Helped Me Land My Dream Job / "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Love In The Other Land.....my Heart Writes The Truth by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 21, 2017
Girl,

Though what we share is yet to experience our physical reception and acceptance, it is still strongly manifested as LOVE. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

BECAUSE......

LOVE is the assurance that we can survive what lies ahead of us cry cry cry cry cry cry LOVE win all things including TIME (I'll wait for you embarassed embarassed embarassed)

LOVE is not blind but is focused on the future beyond death (Life after death)...and is also powered by goodness, kindness, forgiveness, gratefulness, appreciation, mercies, celebrations, Grace, high level-tolerance, humility, hopefulness, Faith, compassion, Godliness, etc.

Indeed, LOVE is giving without expectations (it doesn't matter whether I'm loved back or my LOVE for you is appreciated or even rewarded cry cry cry cry ) ....... I will always LOVE you .....................no matter what the situation or circumstance.... I will always LOVE you wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Love In The Other Land.....my Heart Writes The Truth by herdeythoun(f): 10:04am On Jul 21, 2017
nice write up

(1) (Reply)

How To Make You Partner Forgive Your Ugly Past? / That Guy Unfollowed Me On Twitter / Misunderstandings And Rape In Marriages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.