Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Badoo Kills Lovers At Ojodu Berger - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Badoo Kills Lovers At Ojodu Berger (60384 Views)

Student Fights With His Teacher At Berger In Lagos / Boy Dies After Falling Into Gutter Carelessly Made By Julius Berger In Akwa Ibom / Badoo: What We Are Doing On Killing Of Lovers At Ojodu Berger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Badoo Kills Lovers At Ojodu Berger by flex04(m): 3:33pm On Jul 21, 2017
bellair:

This is the best you can come up with after lives are lost. Have some empathy for the dead. You that has said this, you are no saint or virgin.

May their souls RIP.

virgin ndi nwuru awu

NONSENCE
Re: Badoo Kills Lovers At Ojodu Berger by jashar(f): 3:33pm On Jul 21, 2017
YorubaNigga:

That was just to scout space bookers shey?
yeah + some. Cuz the emoji used was kinda parallel to the issue @ hand.
Re: Badoo Kills Lovers At Ojodu Berger by MicroFuse: 3:33pm On Jul 21, 2017
Baddo again!
Re: Badoo Kills Lovers At Ojodu Berger by glowshine(f): 3:34pm On Jul 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It is biblical..
The wages of sin is death

Why were they cohabiting when they are yet to be legally married?
The woman was even pregnant.

I wonder how they'd face God on the judgement day because they died in iniquity.

May you also encounter the same fate if you've ever had premarital sex. It is biblical in your own words. The wages of sin is death
If you've ever looked at the opposite sex with lust in your heart, you've commited fornication, it is biblical, i hope you encounter the same fate since you think you are a more righteous person

3 Likes

Re: Badoo Kills Lovers At Ojodu Berger by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 21, 2017
products of afonja-ssssss wicked set of people

Re: Badoo Kills Lovers At Ojodu Berger by inkon: 3:35pm On Jul 21, 2017
This is sad!

Punch is becoming exceedingly unprofessional these days. News of this nature don't come without the names of the victims
Re: Badoo Kills Lovers At Ojodu Berger by iluvdonjazzy: 3:36pm On Jul 21, 2017
thesicilian:
Those boys need to be apprehended before they spread like wildfire in the harmattan.
and those idio.t keep killing innocent people claiming they are members of badoo.

1 Like

Re: Badoo Kills Lovers At Ojodu Berger by iamrealdeji(m): 3:36pm On Jul 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It is biblical..

I wonder how they'd face God on the judgement day because they died in iniquity.
NwaAmaikpe himself
hmmn.
Re: Badoo Kills Lovers At Ojodu Berger by Handsomecole(m): 3:36pm On Jul 21, 2017
we've seriously dealt with them in Ikorodu now they have migrated to Ikorodu . My advice for them is not to wait for the police but rather take their destiny into their hands. Like we did in Ikorodu we engaged the local vigilante and the OPC and we also adopted rotating vigilance in families. Whereby members of the family don't sleep at once . RIP to the dead.
Re: Badoo Kills Lovers At Ojodu Berger by anyimontana(m): 3:37pm On Jul 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It is biblical..

bastard..guess u r a saint.judging other ppl
Re: Badoo Kills Lovers At Ojodu Berger by ifyain: 3:40pm On Jul 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It is biblical..

Are you normal at all?
Re: Badoo Kills Lovers At Ojodu Berger by iamrealdeji(m): 3:42pm On Jul 21, 2017
glowshine:

May you also encounter the same fate if you've ever had premarital sex. It is biblical in your own words. The wages of sin is death
If you've ever looked at the opposite sex with lust in your heart, you've commited fornication, it is biblical, i hope you encounter the same fate since you think you are a more righteous person
so,this is what whores believe that makes them feel better. they think they are the same with any one who looks at the opposite sex with lust. why not equate your fornication with beastility since beastility is also fornication,why do you blame lesbians,necrophiles and zoophiles? this one's vagina don turn to well sotey,see as she dey curse my nigga NwaAmaikpe

1 Like

Re: Badoo Kills Lovers At Ojodu Berger by ariwokoigbore(m): 3:46pm On Jul 21, 2017
very painful
Re: Badoo Kills Lovers At Ojodu Berger by teemswest(m): 3:48pm On Jul 21, 2017
No words for you
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It is biblical..

Re: Badoo Kills Lovers At Ojodu Berger by dakeskese(m): 3:49pm On Jul 21, 2017
In the zoo, anytin goes! anytin!!!
Re: Badoo Kills Lovers At Ojodu Berger by CHARLOE(m): 3:49pm On Jul 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It is biblical..

U are a compound fool! Even Joseph married mary wit pregnancy.
Re: Badoo Kills Lovers At Ojodu Berger by banme1(m): 3:49pm On Jul 21, 2017
Lagos to ogun from there to oyo then osun finally ondo
Re: Badoo Kills Lovers At Ojodu Berger by Chyxki: 3:50pm On Jul 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It is biblical..

Don't worry your time will come and you'll stay all clean and perfect without sin.

RIP to the slain
Re: Badoo Kills Lovers At Ojodu Berger by romandiaz(m): 3:55pm On Jul 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It is biblical..

....Chai! NwaAmaikpu nwannem nwoke, ,are you always like this? ?!!
Re: Badoo Kills Lovers At Ojodu Berger by collinsbaba(m): 3:57pm On Jul 21, 2017
More photos

Re: Badoo Kills Lovers At Ojodu Berger by blackboy(m): 3:58pm On Jul 21, 2017
Until the babalawo (medicine man) collecting the hanky or making the charms for the badoo it won't stop. They need to nip the problem in its bud

1 Like

Re: Badoo Kills Lovers At Ojodu Berger by salford1: 4:00pm On Jul 21, 2017
they are now finding it hard to operate in ikorodu..hence they are moving into communities with similar socio-economic class and demography.
Re: Badoo Kills Lovers At Ojodu Berger by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It is biblical..

U are one of those pple that like to form holyspirit......because u did not or never fornicated makes u better than dem or makes u think they deserved what happened to them....as if u have not sinned b4..

#Na only God holy pass
Re: Badoo Kills Lovers At Ojodu Berger by salford1: 4:05pm On Jul 21, 2017
wayray:
Bado in Ogun state? they will get the cooperation of the Ogun Ritualists, especially Otta.
The area attacked is only 15 to 20 minutes drive from Ikeja. It is a boundary town.
Re: Badoo Kills Lovers At Ojodu Berger by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 21, 2017
I knew it! This badoo menace will spread to other parts of Lagos as Ikorodu don cast...
Re: Badoo Kills Lovers At Ojodu Berger by Jabioro: 4:10pm On Jul 21, 2017
The evils one are gaining ground for monetary reward in a devilish way. The mighty God will exposed them
Re: Badoo Kills Lovers At Ojodu Berger by collinsbaba(m): 4:10pm On Jul 21, 2017
I was there this morning

Re: Badoo Kills Lovers At Ojodu Berger by Gurusblend(m): 4:15pm On Jul 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It is biblical..

Chai!!! You lack sense gan!!
Are they first people to do that in the whole world? We all know what they did was wrong, but it's too late for you to say that. They are already dead now.
Instead of you to sympathise, you are hear saying rubbish..
Who knows what you yourself might have done before you started forming holy??

Re: Badoo Kills Lovers At Ojodu Berger by zicoraads: 4:15pm On Jul 21, 2017
Hmmmm. May their killers be cuaght and their souls find rest.
Re: Badoo Kills Lovers At Ojodu Berger by fumiswtpusy(f): 4:16pm On Jul 21, 2017
What's the inspector general of police doing.
Arrest all yoruba boys in ikorudu,i bet more than 90 percent will be guilty of fraud,ritualism,petty stealing or even arm roberry.
I am a yoruba girl and I know first hand how yoruba boys are.
Anyway they call me the first truthful,brave and neat yoruba girl.or simply xtremely neat

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ritualists Behead Security Guard In Ondo, Remove Vital Organs(Graphic Photos) / Court Sentences Rahmon Adedoyin To Death By Hanging Over Adegoke's Murder / Lady Flogs Woman Who Slept With Her Husband (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.