Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Badoo Kills Lovers At Ojodu Berger - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Badoo Kills Lovers At Ojodu Berger (60383 Views)

Student Fights With His Teacher At Berger In Lagos / Boy Dies After Falling Into Gutter Carelessly Made By Julius Berger In Akwa Ibom / Badoo: What We Are Doing On Killing Of Lovers At Ojodu Berger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Badoo Kills Lovers At Ojodu Berger by walosky(m): 6:59pm On Jul 21, 2017
Cowards! If them see fulani herdsmen now dem go take off. Husein Bolllllllllllllllllllttttttttttttttttt
Re: Badoo Kills Lovers At Ojodu Berger by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 21, 2017
NPComplete:
And police should start doing a more thorough investigation before people start committing all sorts of crime and claiming it's Badoo gang.
Anybody can kill anybody now and make it look like Badoo gang did it.
True,it might be one jealous lover now.
Re: Badoo Kills Lovers At Ojodu Berger by tbliss22(m): 7:33pm On Jul 21, 2017
hakeem4:
Come and learn from Ikorodu people grin

What do you mean by such statement? So this development is worth laughing about right?

R.I.P to the deceased embarassed embarassed
Re: Badoo Kills Lovers At Ojodu Berger by dreycomalfoy(m): 7:54pm On Jul 21, 2017
Keep on judging people. Youre no 1 candidate of Hell fire. keep it up. As if youre their neighbour. smh
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It is biblical..
The wages of sin is death

Why were they cohabiting when they are yet to be legally married?
The woman was even pregnant.

I wonder how they'd face God on the judgement day because they died in iniquity.
Re: Badoo Kills Lovers At Ojodu Berger by Olufunmihimself: 8:26pm On Jul 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It is biblical..

I wonder how they'd face God on the judgement day because they died in iniquity.

I detest people like you alot. Because you've got hammer you think all your problems are nails. How dare you quote what the bible says here and now. You open your mouth and spit lots of trash which is very pathetic. Two people were gruesomely murdered and all you cam talk about is how cohibiting between two matured adult is a sin. I pity you.

I'm sure that your bible you know nothing about talks about not judging other moreover nobody knows the criterion or the criteria for making heaven.

Religion way be say na gamble all of us dey do, you dey there dey talk rubbish

HYPOCRITE.
Re: Badoo Kills Lovers At Ojodu Berger by orjaha(m): 8:40pm On Jul 21, 2017
Jesus!!!!!
and we have security officers in this country?
Re: Badoo Kills Lovers At Ojodu Berger by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 21, 2017
nawa o, may God help us o, who knws maybe if some evil doers are hiding under d disguise of baddo? they will never go Scot free
Re: Badoo Kills Lovers At Ojodu Berger by ipobarecriminals: 10:34pm On Jul 21, 2017
collinsbaba:
More photos
and one baba/iya landlord go collect 5/7k per month for this kind house wey nor get burglar uron bar.
Re: Badoo Kills Lovers At Ojodu Berger by dreamangel: 11:01pm On Jul 21, 2017
God have mercy! This sounds like an assasination.

1 Like

Re: Badoo Kills Lovers At Ojodu Berger by seguno2: 1:41am On Jul 22, 2017
thesicilian:
Those boys need to be apprehended before they spread like wildfire in the harmattan.

How can our policemen arrest them without the collaboration and help of vigilant citizens who report SUSPICIOUS activities regularly?
Is it possible?
Are we not the best security for ourselves?
Our security is in our own hands, first of all.
Re: Badoo Kills Lovers At Ojodu Berger by seguno2: 1:46am On Jul 22, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
and one baba/iya landlord go collect 5/7k per month for this kind house wey nor get burglar uron bar.

Are houses with burglary iron bars any different from being in a prison?
Should we not be more vigilant and report SUSPICIOUS people and activities to our policemen?
Should we not report SUDDENLY rich neighbors, relatives and friends whose sources of income we are not sure of, instead of FOOLISHLY celebrating their suspicious wealth and even sharing in it?
Are we not our own worst enemies?
Re: Badoo Kills Lovers At Ojodu Berger by davidif: 2:17am On Jul 22, 2017
This is why we should have local police. It's people in that live in the area who know best how to protect the people and know where the criminals stay.
Re: Badoo Kills Lovers At Ojodu Berger by Myself2(m): 2:38am On Jul 22, 2017
pol23:
Ordinary taking of pictures ...
The boy go still dey there....
I pray God protect us and our loved ones...
very Pathetic.

Serves him right
All these uncertified emergency photographers.
If they are passing on the street and see a man who fell into a ditch and is struggling to come out,they will rather start taking his pictures than offer help
Even if it's an accident victim that needs to be given immediate basic medical assistance,whossai Na to rush bring out phone dey snap snap
Rubbish
Re: Badoo Kills Lovers At Ojodu Berger by lonelydora: 4:39am On Jul 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It is biblical..

It's no longer funny...show sympathy.

Edited: ohhh! NwaAmaikpe. ...little wonder.
Re: Badoo Kills Lovers At Ojodu Berger by yankidelta(m): 5:34am On Jul 22, 2017
[quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=58688801] shocked

It is biblical..

[/quote
Stupidity is when you see a sister drowning and in a position to rescue her but because she is in swim suit your claim your religion does not allow you to help out.

That is exactly how you sound Mr. Holier-than-thou. We are talking of people being murdered and what you had to say was cohabitation and their judgment by God.

A lot of us Nigerians are real hypocrites. Let us learn to choose the path of the good Samaritan.
Re: Badoo Kills Lovers At Ojodu Berger by thesicilian: 6:01am On Jul 22, 2017
seguno2:

How can our policemen arrest them without the collaboration and help of vigilant citizens who report SUSPICIOUS activities regularly?
Is it possible?
Are we not the best security for ourselves?
Our security is in our own hands, first of all.
When the head is willing, the body also will be willing. If we can trust the police to protect us after giving them information, then we'll gladly do so.
Re: Badoo Kills Lovers At Ojodu Berger by barcaboi(m): 6:41am On Jul 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It is biblical..

who made you judge?
Re: Badoo Kills Lovers At Ojodu Berger by PORP(f): 8:44am On Jul 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It is biblical..

Are you sure you are okay? I doubt it . Why will you make such a comment like this? If you don't understand scripture interpretation, please keep quiet and learn.
Re: Badoo Kills Lovers At Ojodu Berger by irewoleola(m): 2:54pm On Jul 22, 2017
Cessa0:
They don reach Ogun See the way my heart is beating fast coz i know these yeye police people will not do anything till they've attacked like 50 people.. God na your hand we dey.

which part of ogun
Re: Badoo Kills Lovers At Ojodu Berger by irewoleola(m): 2:55pm On Jul 22, 2017
Nife1:
True,it might be one jealous lover now.

thats one high level of jealousy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ritualists Behead Security Guard In Ondo, Remove Vital Organs(Graphic Photos) / Court Sentences Rahmon Adedoyin To Death By Hanging Over Adegoke's Murder / Lady Flogs Woman Who Slept With Her Husband (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.