Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Bobrisky Cuts Off His 70$ Braids After Police ‘forced’ Him To Pay Hairstylist - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Cuts Off His 70$ Braids After Police ‘forced’ Him To Pay Hairstylist (60908 Views)

Busola Dakolo Under Fire For Claiming Police Forced Her To Withdraw Rape Case / Busola Dakolo: Police Forced Me To Sign Letter Countering Rape Case / How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Cuts Off His 70$ Braids After Police ‘forced’ Him To Pay Hairstylist by symbianDON(m): 4:56pm On Jul 21, 2017
how did the bobrisky thing get to America sef? see how it is embarrassing itself upandan!! they had to 'barber' its freaking hair for the maggot to pay...truly disgraceful
Re: Bobrisky Cuts Off His 70$ Braids After Police ‘forced’ Him To Pay Hairstylist by diva90: 5:02pm On Jul 21, 2017
FortuneTeller:
This guy is a compulsive liar. That is not a receipt of payment for services. It is a receipt from a bank. Also the police here do not arrest people over such matters. They will tell you that it's a civil matter and you have to take it to court. However he may have ultimately paid her, because running into legal trouble while you're visiting on a Visa is a big No-No.

Exactly! That bobrisky is a bloody liar

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Cuts Off His 70$ Braids After Police ‘forced’ Him To Pay Hairstylist by sandrahnaub(f): 5:02pm On Jul 21, 2017
Iamkingzlee

Come and see ur frnd
Re: Bobrisky Cuts Off His 70$ Braids After Police ‘forced’ Him To Pay Hairstylist by Aeebeecee: 5:07pm On Jul 21, 2017
keep promoting this piece of flesh n bones....always on NL,
Re: Bobrisky Cuts Off His 70$ Braids After Police ‘forced’ Him To Pay Hairstylist by barallanee(f): 5:08pm On Jul 21, 2017
And the idiot will never cover his shame...can't carry hair for 4 days den the head is rotten.... Why dint he pay wen he was supposed to....ode

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Cuts Off His 70$ Braids After Police ‘forced’ Him To Pay Hairstylist by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:17pm On Jul 21, 2017
hahahaha welcome to America.. I hope he shaved the infested dandruff rotten rat nest grin grin cheesy this yellowbar bleacher get luck, they would have throw him inside prison and this crazy Latinos will fvck some senses into him
Re: Bobrisky Cuts Off His 70$ Braids After Police ‘forced’ Him To Pay Hairstylist by ZeroUnity: 5:24pm On Jul 21, 2017
Buhardulardapc:
where are the Afonja parents of this girl abi boy

They are in Ogbomosho preparing Ewedu..
Re: Bobrisky Cuts Off His 70$ Braids After Police ‘forced’ Him To Pay Hairstylist by Koddedtinz: 5:30pm On Jul 21, 2017
Fakeness! Doesnt his ass earn him enough?
Re: Bobrisky Cuts Off His 70$ Braids After Police ‘forced’ Him To Pay Hairstylist by iamkingzlee(m): 5:33pm On Jul 21, 2017
sandrahnaub:
Iamkingzlee

Come and see ur frnd
Lol oh! so now its just me? He's our brother!
Re: Bobrisky Cuts Off His 70$ Braids After Police ‘forced’ Him To Pay Hairstylist by NairalandAsasin(m): 5:38pm On Jul 21, 2017
amakadihot87:
.........Guy easy o.......
no cause trouble here ooo
How far Amaka?
Re: Bobrisky Cuts Off His 70$ Braids After Police ‘forced’ Him To Pay Hairstylist by Nov6(m): 5:38pm On Jul 21, 2017
FortuneTeller:
This guy is a compulsive liar. That is not a receipt of payment for services. It is a receipt from a bank. Also the police here do not arrest people over such matters. They will tell you that it's a civil matter and you have to take it to court. However he may have ultimately paid her, because running into legal trouble while you're visiting on a Visa is a big No-No.

i totally agree with you dearie,

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Cuts Off His 70$ Braids After Police ‘forced’ Him To Pay Hairstylist by MENTORCH(m): 5:51pm On Jul 21, 2017
FortuneTeller:

Very correct, police here don't have time for rubbish cases like that. They haven't finished investigating a murder case is bobrisky's hair they will face.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Cuts Off His 70$ Braids After Police ‘forced’ Him To Pay Hairstylist by chuksdavid28(m): 6:00pm On Jul 21, 2017
I generally don't bleeps Wif gays, Buh dis slowpoke I hate d most...i'd probably won't charge a shilling if I was asked to end his miserable life
Re: Bobrisky Cuts Off His 70$ Braids After Police ‘forced’ Him To Pay Hairstylist by Macmoni(m): 6:11pm On Jul 21, 2017
Also the police here do not arrest people over such matters.
Dey police where undecided Also the police here do not arrest people over such matters.
Dey police where
Re: Bobrisky Cuts Off His 70$ Braids After Police ‘forced’ Him To Pay Hairstylist by amakadihot87(f): 6:13pm On Jul 21, 2017
NairalandAsasin:

How far Amaka?
........i dey ......pls no further comments
Re: Bobrisky Cuts Off His 70$ Braids After Police ‘forced’ Him To Pay Hairstylist by Lolsd: 6:25pm On Jul 21, 2017
who cares if he does not carry hair for 4days.? nonsense guy, him for no pay make he go sleep jail small mumu guy.# broke thing.
Re: Bobrisky Cuts Off His 70$ Braids After Police ‘forced’ Him To Pay Hairstylist by apache77(m): 7:09pm On Jul 21, 2017
FortuneTeller:

Thats a direct deposit into a wellsfargo account. The account shd be the hairbraiders and the receipt given to him(bobrisky) by the receiving cashier in the bank
Re: Bobrisky Cuts Off His 70$ Braids After Police ‘forced’ Him To Pay Hairstylist by naija4jump: 7:12pm On Jul 21, 2017
Patrick33:
Medicine after death
Hairdresser 2-0 Bobrisky
''Eye'' go see as this one go end.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Cuts Off His 70$ Braids After Police ‘forced’ Him To Pay Hairstylist by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 21, 2017
Jumbus31:
He or she?
grin Heshe

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Cuts Off His 70$ Braids After Police ‘forced’ Him To Pay Hairstylist by Hidhupz: 7:26pm On Jul 21, 2017
He even calls himself bitch
Re: Bobrisky Cuts Off His 70$ Braids After Police ‘forced’ Him To Pay Hairstylist by def111(m): 7:37pm On Jul 21, 2017
oodua1stson:
read again. It was the hairdresser who said Bobrisky paid him and posted the receipt

Look the receipt. You will see the date and Fargo Bank deposit, cheap lie....
Re: Bobrisky Cuts Off His 70$ Braids After Police ‘forced’ Him To Pay Hairstylist by Tobium1(m): 7:57pm On Jul 21, 2017
Pls o, sorry to digress, shey okuneye idris olarenwaju na Afonja name?
Re: Bobrisky Cuts Off His 70$ Braids After Police ‘forced’ Him To Pay Hairstylist by Sonoyom(m): 7:59pm On Jul 21, 2017
Bobrisky again?
Re: Bobrisky Cuts Off His 70$ Braids After Police ‘forced’ Him To Pay Hairstylist by GistFullGround: 8:02pm On Jul 21, 2017
Mufu, he thinks he is in Nigeria.
This is the best way to humiliate any stupid Nigeria who feels way over his/her head.
WELCOME TO AMERICA

Re: Bobrisky Cuts Off His 70$ Braids After Police ‘forced’ Him To Pay Hairstylist by charlesucheh(m): 8:14pm On Jul 21, 2017
Walahi! I see no reason why I should be commenting on an issue concerning a confused sex idiot who doesn't know where he belongs! Oya! You all should answer me, is Bobrisky worth our thumbs! Haba!
Re: Bobrisky Cuts Off His 70$ Braids After Police ‘forced’ Him To Pay Hairstylist by chiamaka4g: 8:56pm On Jul 21, 2017
Where is her/his mother? Is she proud of this creature?
Re: Bobrisky Cuts Off His 70$ Braids After Police ‘forced’ Him To Pay Hairstylist by smsventures: 9:47pm On Jul 21, 2017
Chai Oduduwa great grand son is just disgracing them afonjas

Chai

Is a pity that pity cannot pity what a pity can pity in the land of the pity.

#Gladiator

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Cuts Off His 70$ Braids After Police ‘forced’ Him To Pay Hairstylist by sandrahnaub(f): 9:52pm On Jul 21, 2017
iamkingzlee:
Lol oh! so now its just me? He's our brother!

I jump am pass
Re: Bobrisky Cuts Off His 70$ Braids After Police ‘forced’ Him To Pay Hairstylist by Makavelli099(m): 10:46pm On Jul 21, 2017
Loyalblak007:
Still, you have a smëlling scalp cheesy
ehnn..! so you got punch lines like this too, make I trade carefully

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Cuts Off His 70$ Braids After Police ‘forced’ Him To Pay Hairstylist by cococandy(f): 11:12pm On Jul 21, 2017
$70 for braids?
I pay $220 for braids in Seattle.
Texas people are enjoying life cry

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Cuts Off His 70$ Braids After Police ‘forced’ Him To Pay Hairstylist by cococandy(f): 11:17pm On Jul 21, 2017
DrWise:
To make hair alone 31k for US.
To barb hair 7k

Why person go poor?

That's actually very very cheap.
The cheapest I've paid for hair here is $150 and was because the lady wasn't licensed so it was cheaper.

Still they can't be rich off of that because of the expenses they incur while running their businesses.
Re: Bobrisky Cuts Off His 70$ Braids After Police ‘forced’ Him To Pay Hairstylist by chimexdnice(m): 11:21pm On Jul 21, 2017
ode you don't wear hair more than 4 days
you for dey sleep for salon nah
smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dele Momodu With Genevieve Nnaji In His House In Ghana (Throwback Photo) / Fan Asks Funke Adesiyan: "Abi You Dey Make Money By Exposing Your Breasts?" / Hotel Workers Give 2face Cake On His 41st Birthday (pics, Vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.