Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,883 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

Guy Invites Girl He Met On Facebook To His House And Discover He Was A Boy(pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Invites Girl He Met On Facebook To His House And Discover He Was A Boy(pics) (2554 Views)

He Met Me In My Mom's Shop 10 Years Ago,Now This Is Happening; Lady Reveals.PICS / Man Born Without Thighs Finds Love In Woman He Met On Facebook In New Mexico / Man Invites 'Girl' Who Turns Out To Be A Guy & He Raises Alarm On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guy Invites Girl He Met On Facebook To His House And Discover He Was A Boy(pics) by klanny: 2:11pm On Jul 21, 2017
According to recent report by a facebook user identified as Okosuma Isaac who resides in delta state , He shared phtos of a supposed girl which he invited over to his house , unknown to him that the Supposed girl isn't who he thinks her to be , He took to his facebook page to reveal to his friends to be wary of the girls they invite over .

He took to his Facebook Page to Narrate the Ordeal . Read what he wrote below;

when she come eeh, she come say no sex ooo, I say okay ooo, so she come da suck my dick, if I da try touch her breast or if I wan put hand for her pussy side she nor da gree, na me vex da suspect anyhow as a wise Jesse son, na me call my guy make he call another guy come make I see waiting she da hide for me so, so as them come, na me come da try touch breast again she nor da gree, na me vex slap her once because she make me da mood finish and she nor wan let me Bleep or enjoy breast and pussy, so I vex slap her and my guys slap her, na he say he go confess ooo, he come stay to pull off na me know say na gay � � � bbut thank God for life, as them da beat am na he manage escape with he unclothedness now, but he run leave he things and phone and school ID for western delta way he da go, so he mum call he number na me pick up so she don tell me where she da stay and her store for oghara Scott road for oghara Efe. I fear fb oooo

In Reaction to this Post , We Sense that The Facebook User Okosuma Isaac belong's to a cult , As Some friend's Threaten to Kill the Girl who Turned out to be a boy ,

Read Reactions below

Ab Bey
When I was chatting this account yesterday something told me that this person ain't real , ������� I for stab you die if na me

Okosuma Isaac
He da bush now for Jesse here but me know where he mum da stay for oghara now, she call me na me pick up

Abonoko Julius
Why una nor cut this boy fingers.. Tear he tongue with blade

Ace Jegy
I av dat bastard on my list ooo and he's claiming he's a girl I even wanna come to delta bcoz of dat bastard.......thank GOD oo na GOD save me ooooo

Source
http://www.klannyblog.com/2017/07/delta-guy-invites-girl-he-met-on.html

1 Share

Re: Guy Invites Girl He Met On Facebook To His House And Discover He Was A Boy(pics) by Shelloween(m): 2:13pm On Jul 21, 2017
Lol. I bet you didn't include the part where you kissed him, with dem tongues rolling from your mouth to his, then exchange of saliva and sh!t. Ewwww.( pukes) After a guy you thought was a girl gave you a bj, you had the nerve to post that sh!t on facebook? This nigga is crazy. As for Naija, how far with the 14 years jail term? This gay sh!t is getting out of hand mehn. (pukes again)

1 Like

Re: Guy Invites Girl He Met On Facebook To His House And Discover He Was A Boy(pics) by stGabrielo(m): 2:14pm On Jul 21, 2017
grin grin grin ; and he still get the mind to come over....u b gay
Re: Guy Invites Girl He Met On Facebook To His House And Discover He Was A Boy(pics) by DarkMagic(m): 2:15pm On Jul 21, 2017
grin
Re: Guy Invites Girl He Met On Facebook To His House And Discover He Was A Boy(pics) by Loyalblak007(f): 2:19pm On Jul 21, 2017
ßoßrisky see wetin you don cause now
Re: Guy Invites Girl He Met On Facebook To His House And Discover He Was A Boy(pics) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 21, 2017

S*x maniac dat invited a girl he met on Facebook to have s*x with her on the first day of meeting is as useless as the boy that portrayed himself as a girl

Both of them nid to be tied nd flogged

#Eco99#

1 Like

Re: Guy Invites Girl He Met On Facebook To His House And Discover He Was A Boy(pics) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 21, 2017
Hahaha cheesy
Chai!, na him fellow man dick e go dey suck. Gayass! Bobrisky protégé.
Re: Guy Invites Girl He Met On Facebook To His House And Discover He Was A Boy(pics) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 21, 2017
LMAO grin

Eeeeww.....

1 Like

Re: Guy Invites Girl He Met On Facebook To His House And Discover He Was A Boy(pics) by TIDDOLL(m): 2:26pm On Jul 21, 2017
Ludicrous grin
Re: Guy Invites Girl He Met On Facebook To His House And Discover He Was A Boy(pics) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 21, 2017
Na it be say even the voice go be like woman voice.....because the guy suppose don dey suspect from the voice as e no want make him pres bres.....and him dey suck prik wink grin
Re: Guy Invites Girl He Met On Facebook To His House And Discover He Was A Boy(pics) by MediumStout(m): 2:28pm On Jul 21, 2017
grin
Re: Guy Invites Girl He Met On Facebook To His House And Discover He Was A Boy(pics) by IamLEGEND1: 2:28pm On Jul 21, 2017
him even suck your dick_finish

1 Like

Re: Guy Invites Girl He Met On Facebook To His House And Discover He Was A Boy(pics) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 21, 2017
even with the makeup he still looks like a guy.the dude wey invite am over is probably gay as well.

1 Like

Re: Guy Invites Girl He Met On Facebook To His House And Discover He Was A Boy(pics) by 7footre(m): 2:31pm On Jul 21, 2017
Ewww..... can't begin to imagine how d guy felt...

As for the mumu she male that went to a fellow guys house, what was he expecting? Like the guy would be cool with it or what? Can't deal men
Re: Guy Invites Girl He Met On Facebook To His House And Discover He Was A Boy(pics) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 21, 2017
angry

Both of them should be jailed for engaging in homosexual activities.
Re: Guy Invites Girl He Met On Facebook To His House And Discover He Was A Boy(pics) by AlexCk: 2:33pm On Jul 21, 2017
But why e con disgrace am like this naa,
Almost nakéd the guy too, see beating.

U invite him/her, u then notice she is a he, na to just pursue am oo, maybe 1 or 2 slaps, grin, but that's all.

E no fair o,
As e be, if the guy wan involve police, e don cast o
Re: Guy Invites Girl He Met On Facebook To His House And Discover He Was A Boy(pics) by femolacqua(m): 2:48pm On Jul 21, 2017
Warris this?
Re: Guy Invites Girl He Met On Facebook To His House And Discover He Was A Boy(pics) by TANKDESTROYER(m): 2:53pm On Jul 21, 2017
I just weak for this mata
Re: Guy Invites Girl He Met On Facebook To His House And Discover He Was A Boy(pics) by klanny: 3:03pm On Jul 21, 2017
The FB user also shared the photo below....

See this :

https://youtu.be/B8GVc1UAOug

See more pics

Re: Guy Invites Girl He Met On Facebook To His House And Discover He Was A Boy(pics) by Dollarship(m): 3:24pm On Jul 21, 2017
But why is that I no believe this story undecided
Re: Guy Invites Girl He Met On Facebook To His House And Discover He Was A Boy(pics) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 21, 2017
I believe the story. Its possible.
Some babes in delta do look like boys.

1 Like

Re: Guy Invites Girl He Met On Facebook To His House And Discover He Was A Boy(pics) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 21, 2017
Dollarship:
the story sounds somehow sha
Re: Guy Invites Girl He Met On Facebook To His House And Discover He Was A Boy(pics) by klanny: 3:30pm On Jul 21, 2017
How >?
Dollarship:
Re: Guy Invites Girl He Met On Facebook To His House And Discover He Was A Boy(pics) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 21, 2017
Chai. Very disgusting. Chineke mo
Re: Guy Invites Girl He Met On Facebook To His House And Discover He Was A Boy(pics) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 21, 2017
AlexCk:
But why e con disgrace am like this naa,
Almost nakéd the guy too, see beating.

U invite him/her, u then notice she is a he, na to just pursue am oo, maybe 1 or 2 slaps, grin, but that's all.

E no fair o,
As e be, if the guy wan involve police, e don cast o
bro..he say the bobrisky guy suck im deek oo after he come know say na man grin

Re: Guy Invites Girl He Met On Facebook To His House And Discover He Was A Boy(pics) by AlexCk: 5:14pm On Jul 21, 2017
lefulefu:

bro..he say the bobrisky guy suck im deek oo after he come know say na man grin

Dafaq?!! shockedshocked

Seriously??!!!
Lol

Re: Guy Invites Girl He Met On Facebook To His House And Discover He Was A Boy(pics) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 21, 2017
AlexCk:

Dafaq?!! shockedshocked

Seriously,
Lol
dats why i said the story is somehow grin.even if a guy wear makeup u still know its a guy.the dude wey invite am might be gay as well but just wan cast the guy probably over some disagrement wey dem get grin.na wetin i suspect go be the actual story cheesy.
Re: Guy Invites Girl He Met On Facebook To His House And Discover He Was A Boy(pics) by Dollarship(m): 5:21pm On Jul 21, 2017
klanny:
How >?
like say na fake news
Re: Guy Invites Girl He Met On Facebook To His House And Discover He Was A Boy(pics) by Efostick(m): 5:21pm On Jul 21, 2017
. embarassed. eeew
Re: Guy Invites Girl He Met On Facebook To His House And Discover He Was A Boy(pics) by AlexCk: 5:44pm On Jul 21, 2017
lefulefu:

dats why i said the story is somehow grin.even if a guy wear makeup u still know its a guy.the dude wey invite am might be gay as well but just wan cast the guy probably over some disagrement wey dem get grin.na wetin i suspect go be the actual story cheesy.

Its possible shaa,
But u & i knw we have some mumu guys that literally think with their privates grin grin,
He must have thought "fresh fish", irrespective of the facial features (trust me, we get some babes with strong face oooo cheesycheesy). Even some gurls get deep voice like say na gin dem dey tidy daily grin.

Na lesson shaa,
I remember one time i dey watch jerry springer show (very creepy show shaa), and the 2guests(male & female), they dey relationship, but the male never knew the female was male, cuz apparent, the female (supposed) told the male that na anal e like, etc.

Na weird world we dey oo, shit happen.

Be like optical illusion. Lol
Re: Guy Invites Girl He Met On Facebook To His House And Discover He Was A Boy(pics) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 21, 2017
AlexCk:

Its possible shaa,
But u & i knw we have some mumu guys that literally think with their privates grin grin,
He must have thought "fresh fish", irrespective of the facial features (trust me, we get some babes with strong face oooo cheesycheesy). Even some gurls get deep voice like say na gin dem dey tidy daily grin.

Na lesson shaa,
I remember one time i dey watch jerry springer show (very creepy show shaa), and the 2guests(male & female), they dey relationship, but the male never knew the female was male, cuz apparent, the female (supposed) told the male that na anal e like, etc.

Na weird world we dey oo
all those stories for jerry springer na werey grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.
yea very true....i don see masculine babes with very deep voices.e even get one igbo lady with beards and hairy arms and legs wey dey use her own make money for social media.dem don post pictures of the lady here in the past.she always dey claim hw married men dey chase her grin.anyway crazy tinzs dey happen sha cheesy cheesy.
Re: Guy Invites Girl He Met On Facebook To His House And Discover He Was A Boy(pics) by AlexCk: 7:26pm On Jul 21, 2017
lefulefu:

all those stories for jerry springer na werey grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.
yea very true....i don see masculine babes with very deep voices.e even get one igbo lady with beards and hairy arms and legs wey dey use her own make money for social media.dem don post pictures of the lady here in the past.she always dey claim hw married men dey chase her grin.anyway crazy tinzs dey happen sha cheesy cheesy.

Exactly oo

Make person no go cast one day shaaa
Lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Pre Wedding Pictures In Islam Is Haram" - Nigerian Muslim Man Says / Full Grown "Curvy" Man With Beards Spotted Twerking, Nigerians React (Pics) / My Romantic gateway. Just a reminder I’m not on anyone level

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.