Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,606 members, 7,823,638 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Ladies, 5 Ways To Spot Mr Casanova - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, 5 Ways To Spot Mr Casanova (29680 Views)

Ladies, 5 Ways To Manage A Broke Boyfriend. Don't Leave Him Yet. / Ladies : 5 Things You Should NEVER Tell Your Friends About Your Man / 10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, 5 Ways To Spot Mr Casanova by PalmchatApp: 2:33pm On Jul 21, 2017
These days it can be a bit difficult to spot who is who and who is not. But with the little findings we have done, we have been able to do helpful research to help spot Mr Casanova right from day 1.
#He has a sweet tongue. He can be so good with his choice of words. He says things to make yo just fall for him literally.

#He brags a lot: This guy he is just too fool of himself. He talks with so much self confidence that you begin to suspect him. Mr Casanova is the one that brags about how any cars, houses and properties he has.

#He is mostly too cute: NOTE; i'm NOT SAYING ALL CUTE GUYS ARE CASANOVAS, I'm only saying majority of them fall into the category. They are deceived by their look and they feel it is easy to play with any lady's heart.

#He has many female friends, lovers, exes all around him. He is always trying to see this female friend, always more into the ladies thing. Mr casanova feels all ladies just want to be with him.

#He is so secretive. He never leaves his phone with you. He always has something to hide.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, 5 Ways To Spot Mr Casanova by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 21, 2017
grin

And these Nairaland men most of em are Certified CASSANOVAS grin

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, 5 Ways To Spot Mr Casanova by VargasVee(m): 2:54pm On Jul 21, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Start calling them out wink wink

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, 5 Ways To Spot Mr Casanova by Cholls(m): 2:57pm On Jul 21, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

my brother see ya mouth...no b only Cassanova na Cassava

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, 5 Ways To Spot Mr Casanova by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 21, 2017
VargasVee:

Start calling them out wink wink

cheesy

Too many of em..i wont name it coz they will come here and will deny anyway grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, 5 Ways To Spot Mr Casanova by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 21, 2017
Most extremely cute guys are cassanovas 'cause ladies are naturally attracted to them.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, 5 Ways To Spot Mr Casanova by VargasVee(m): 3:07pm On Jul 21, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

cheesy

Too many of em..i wont name it coz they will come here and will deny anyway grin

Not when we'd be fishing them out together

No denying this grin grin
Re: Ladies, 5 Ways To Spot Mr Casanova by marksleek25: 4:36pm On Jul 21, 2017
Benita27:
Most extremely cute guys are cassanovas 'cause ladies are naturally attracted to them.
na lie jo.
Re: Ladies, 5 Ways To Spot Mr Casanova by Fadiga24(m): 4:36pm On Jul 21, 2017
Give it up to Casanovas, it's not easy to juggle 2 to 3 women at a time.

It takes a lot of energy.

13 Likes

Re: Ladies, 5 Ways To Spot Mr Casanova by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 21, 2017
I am a casanova only when I drink

8 Likes

Re: Ladies, 5 Ways To Spot Mr Casanova by adelacuna(m): 5:33pm On Jul 21, 2017
Op is not making any point

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, 5 Ways To Spot Mr Casanova by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 21, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, 5 Ways To Spot Mr Casanova by RuggedArab: 8:46pm On Jul 21, 2017
Benita27:

Jealous comment.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, 5 Ways To Spot Mr Casanova by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 21, 2017
adelacuna:
Op is not making any point

tank u my broda...small tym dis rubbish will hit frontpage

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, 5 Ways To Spot Mr Casanova by PalmchatApp: 3:54pm On Jul 25, 2017
cc;lalasticlala
Re: Ladies, 5 Ways To Spot Mr Casanova by Addicted2Women: 5:37pm On Jul 25, 2017

Women don't know what they want

They will tell you they want someone who would make them laugh every minute of the day, they get that person, 2 weeks later they will say he talks too much

If you don't talk, they will say you're lame and don't know how to treat women

You will never ever please or satisfy women

How to know good for nothing women

1. They're unemployed

2. They are always on the internet

3. They call themselves slay Queens

4. They ask for money like drug addicts

5.They take pictures everywhere they go, even at funerals

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies, 5 Ways To Spot Mr Casanova by wunmi590(m): 5:39pm On Jul 25, 2017
Good day Seun Osewa,

I visited travel section this evening and I discovered that I was ban till 2019, how would somebody be ban from partaking in travel section activities till 2019?

Furthermore, I would advice that even if you want to ban for known and unknown mistakes by by nairaland citizen, it shouldn't be for that long

Additionally, you need to be lenient on the way you ban we your customers, because without us, they might not be nairaland, it a mutual benefit kind of thing.

Lastly, you should not use banning to scare people away from your forum, and at the end letting people to use your forum as a dumping ground.

How could you ban somebody for 2years and expect that person not to open a new account and start using it to create tension and all kind of shenanigans and even use it to pepetraite fraud.

Finally, as a concern nairaland citizen, please look into my profile/matter and do neccessary changes.

Best regards

Wunmi590

22 Likes

Re: Ladies, 5 Ways To Spot Mr Casanova by MrDandy(m): 5:39pm On Jul 25, 2017
I no be Casanova but I like woman them tongue
Re: Ladies, 5 Ways To Spot Mr Casanova by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 25, 2017
Rubbish of Pit latrine.
Re: Ladies, 5 Ways To Spot Mr Casanova by vizkiz: 5:39pm On Jul 25, 2017
wunmi590:

Good day Seun Osewa,

I visited travel section this evening and I discovered that I was ban till 2019, how would somebody be ban from partaking in travel section activities till 2019?

Furthermore, I would advice that even if you want to ban for known and unknown mistakes by by nairaland citizen, it shouldn't be for that long

Additionally, you need to be lenient on the way you ban we your customers, because without us, they might not be nairaland, it a mutual benefit kind of thing.

Lastly, you should not use banning to scare people away from your forum, and at the end letting people to use your forum as a dumping ground.

How could you ban somebody for 2years and expect that person not to open a new account and start using it to create tension and all kind of shenanigans and even use it to pepetraite fraud.

Finally, as a concern nairaland citizen, please look into my profile/matter and do neccessary changes.

Best regards

Wunmi590

I think you need to go out more. There is life outside the Internet

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, 5 Ways To Spot Mr Casanova by icon8: 5:40pm On Jul 25, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Who ask you?

Busy body, olofofo adugbo!
Re: Ladies, 5 Ways To Spot Mr Casanova by ayatt(m): 5:40pm On Jul 25, 2017
casanova ko cassava ni

1 Like

Re: Ladies, 5 Ways To Spot Mr Casanova by ayatt(m): 5:41pm On Jul 25, 2017
wunmi590:

Good day Seun Osewa,

Best regards

Wunmi590

lol whats your offence

1 Like

Re: Ladies, 5 Ways To Spot Mr Casanova by MzJin(f): 5:42pm On Jul 25, 2017
PalmchatApp:
These days it can be a bit difficult to spot who is who and who is not. But with the little findings we have done, we have been able to do helpful research to help spot Mr Casanova right from day 1.
#He has a sweet tongue. He can be so good with his choice of words. He says things to make yo just fall for him literally.

#He brags a lot: This guy he is just too fool of himself. He talks with so much self confidence that you begin to suspect him. Mr Casanova is the one that brags about how any cars, houses and properties he has.

#He is mostly too cute: NOTE; i'm NOT SAYING ALL CUTE GUYS ARE CASANOVAS, I'm only saying majority of them fall into the category. They are deceived by their look and they feel it is easy to play with any lady's heart.

#He has many female friends, lovers, exes all around him. He is always trying to see this female friend, always more into the ladies thing. Mr casanova feels all ladies just want to be with him.

#He is so secretive. He never leaves his phone with you. He always has something to hide.

abeg who write all dis crap.....wooor....guy u no get job or abi ur thumbs just dey itch u??

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, 5 Ways To Spot Mr Casanova by Mrsjoe30: 5:43pm On Jul 25, 2017
Fake
Re: Ladies, 5 Ways To Spot Mr Casanova by thesuave10(m): 5:43pm On Jul 25, 2017
Lol the truth is you can never spot a Mr Casanova. Too sleek and even if you do, you'd still fall for him grin

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, 5 Ways To Spot Mr Casanova by boiz2men(m): 5:43pm On Jul 25, 2017
No point being a cassanova

Sex is highly over rated ..... Its the flow of sperm that is sweet.. Not the vagina

24 Likes

Re: Ladies, 5 Ways To Spot Mr Casanova by loadedvibes: 5:44pm On Jul 25, 2017
Na today.. girls no hear word abeg.. you wI'll see a girl give advice about a guy only to turn back and go against everything she just said.. abegii next story please

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, 5 Ways To Spot Mr Casanova by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 25, 2017

Lol this is really hilarious.

is it a Crime to be fine abi is it cute

OK what about girls that sweet words turn them on, e.g me I get turned on by sweet words does it mean the guy is a cassanova

the only way to spot a Casanova is by being sensible and not ignoring obvious signs.

sad thing is once a girl is hooked or is it in love with a guy she will ignore all the warning signs and then when her heart gets smashed we won't hear word again.

Ladies be smart. There are snakes out there who only derives joy in seeing a girl cry or in leading a girl on

do not fall in love with an unemotional guy you would be doing yourself more harm than good.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How I Am Able To Quit Masturbation Addiction Through Nairaland / Should I Continue With This Relationship / Why Do Girls Carry Big Handbags.....??????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.