Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Why Do We Never See Videos Of Anita? Youtube? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Why Do We Never See Videos Of Anita? Youtube? (85870 Views)

Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris / Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome / Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Why Do We Never See Videos Of Anita? Youtube? by crossman9(m): 2:09am On Aug 03, 2011
True and False Prophets
Matthew 7:15 “Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. 16 By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? 17 Likewise, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them.
True and False Disciples
21 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ 23 Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’
The Wise and Foolish Builders
24 “Therefore everyone who hears these words of mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock. 25 The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because it had its foundation on the rock. 26 But everyone who hears these words of mine and does not put them into practice is like a foolish man who built his house on sand. 27 The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house, and it fell with a great crash.”
28 When Jesus had finished saying these things, the crowds were amazed at his teaching, 29 because he taught as one who had authority, and not as their teachers of the law.

<<<=
=>>>

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Why Do We Never See Videos Of Anita? Youtube? by manmustwac(m): 7:42pm On Aug 04, 2011
Like i said in a precious post. Pastor Chris and Pastor Anita are both seperated and i recently saw Pastor Anita at CEC in North Woolich where she is a pastor i even saw her two daughters there.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Why Do We Never See Videos Of Anita? Youtube? by crossman9(m): 10:38pm On Aug 04, 2011
it very interesting thank you for this piece of information well why do they on TV promote them self as the apex of perfect in marriage I would like to talk to you in person or on a phone
expossing_christ.embassy@hotmail.co.uk

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Why Do We Never See Videos Of Anita? Youtube? by mabell: 8:54am On Aug 17, 2011
@poster,
se you wanted videos of pastor anita, oya see na!

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wxzQGLTKtE&feature=related[/flash]
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Why Do We Never See Videos Of Anita? Youtube? by crossman9(m): 1:15pm On Aug 17, 2011
we want christ not the ministers of satan which they are?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Why Do We Never See Videos Of Anita? Youtube? by mabell: 1:54pm On Aug 17, 2011
if you see christ will you know him
with the manner you carry yourself?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Why Do We Never See Videos Of Anita? Youtube? by crossman9(m): 12:36pm On Aug 19, 2011
Yes i know for a fact you’re in your cult called Christ embassy you will never see the lord until you ask for your eyes to be opened
i mean this was all out of love for you people in the this so called church? and how do you know how i am you know nothing about me the minute i speak against your false gods you defend them do i ever speak against Jesus or the word no i speak against them you’re a bigger fool if you don’t see this i love the lord Jesus and his truth that is why i come here to shed the light of the gospel to you people in Christ embassy

"mabell" please read the bible i want to ask you one question was the apostle paul a child of zion and was he sick ill  at all because pastor chris says children of zion don't get sick

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Why Do We Never See Videos Of Anita? Youtube? by bashire(m): 10:53pm On Sep 27, 2011
hai ppl who iz ryt in ths world ? I nid sm1 who wil tl me if its trth
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Why Do We Never See Videos Of Anita? Youtube? by toorich: 12:58pm On Mar 31, 2012
@crossman, stay alive, if you channel all these efforts in getting job in a computer centre, you will make it somehow,someday. grin
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Why Do We Never See Videos Of Anita? Youtube? by tavfuto: 8:53am On Oct 29, 2012
Europe, Hungary was a very wicked Nigeria.

Involves the Christ Embassy church and claim to be Christians but do not live in it. Therefore, if you want hazatoloncolnák, but this kllen to Nigeria where she lives? I wrote a letter to the ambassador in Budapest, but it did not do anything. Pastor Chris also wrote but did nothing, while the assembly of the head of the Budapest is very difficult ..
I know that not every Nigerian so wicked, but because it does not help, maybe it is all evil?

Dear Chief Eddy Onuoha Excellency

I read that you are now celebrated and remembered. But I know the Nigerians residing in a page is not what was said in the article.

Surely this is not the Nigerian people so ashamed of your pride and deny it.

What is it?
Living here for over 10 years in a Nigerian passenger Alfred Sankoh Isesele Here:
http://www.google.hu/imgres?q=sankoh+alfred+isesele&hl=hu&sa=X&biw=1024&bih=679&tbm=isch&prmd=imvns&tbnid=q60FS5yF6H7bHM:&imgrefurl=http://kereso.nava.hu/gallery/show/id/862214&docid=jTV0VTcRFiDZUM&itg=1&imgurl=http://84.2.38.22/gallery/keyframe/2008/06/11/rtl-15898/rtl-15898-13474400.jpg&w=384&h=288&ei=cxhzUMnLI4nUtAb3vIHgDg&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=5&sig=112946246247865116588&page=1&tbnh=148&tbnw=205&start=0&ndsp=12&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0,i:70&tx=57&ty=40

or here:
http://www.google.hu/search?aq=f&gcx=c&ix=c1&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=tilfilos

Anyone who wanted deported back home after having denied the advice of an attorney and has been the origin of Sierra Leoniainak say so. So could stay here. This has not been a problem but I never deny you my country no financial gain. But he qualifies this.

Why is this bothering me. Because this is a very evil person, adversely affect the integrity of Nigerians who live here, judge .. I have caused serious injury and going to jail because of this, because it was rendőrségiűgy. In addition, Oni stole John Shepherd (Christ Embassy churc) pastor of one month's salary, his wife and kids out there but here denies that strange woman and lives. Regularly beats his women, who also lives in them and the lady and her mother threatened them that if they really talking about beating them. According to information was selling drugs, or it may be that you are selling. There is a woman who is raped, it is said that to me on phone and I picked it up. Back up liar, when I was critically threatened because of the transgression was made public, etc..

The wickedness of the immigration authorities have deported because they had such a good vet in your country does not light. But you did not confirm that it is indeed Nigerian, a Nigerian pastor and I confirmed the origin and was reputed to have the info that has killed people in Nigeria.

Please you are kindly requested to confirm the origin of the Alien Police Kadar Zsombor towards God and thus avoid a prison in your work and it will be easier to understand if another individual from intensity will be removed and no. Tarnishing the reputation of Nigeria.Because everyone knows that Nigeria, but they could not deport because the authority denied.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Why Do We Never See Videos Of Anita? Youtube? by osaxx: 9:20am On May 06, 2013
Am sure you are using pastor chris to make your blog popular......pastor chris is an heavenly figure anytime, if he laughs you guyz will make unnecesary issue out of it.

Pastor chris, still remain Gods gift to our present day reality, no amount of critic will bring him down, cos God is with him always.

1.Mention one pastor in the world that preaches the bible better than pastor chris.

2. Mention one pastor in the world that has all the gifts of the spirit completely than pastor chris.

3. Mention one pastor that got born again and started preaching at the age of 9 than pastor chris.

4. Mention one pastor whose grandfather, father are pastors like pastor chris.

5. Mention another pastor that God has given many responsibilities all at thesame time.

Am not a church goer, but I loved christ since pastor chris broke the bible down for me to understand. All these people saying nasty things about pastor chris are afraid of his success stories in the things of God, because he has refused to join the occultic PFN or CAN.

A prophet truely is not valauable in his country.

I have been studying pastor chris carefully for over 5yrs. All the rubbish you say about him are big LIEs. Good people please do not be decieved by this jealous and wicked souls. Get a pastor chris message or try and attend his meeting to know him for yourselves.

Love you all

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Why Do We Never See Videos Of Anita? Youtube? by oloriooko(m): 9:58am On May 06, 2013
pastor chris pastor anita bla bla bla and then all of you are here making so much noise about these guys that are busy enjoying their lives and seem to be very good in what they do.

@ crossman or what you call yourself, i like your struggle and it will only remain a struggle for the rest of your life cos you are not making any impact but keep at it maybe your future generations can carry on from where you died trying to fight people that are good at what they do.

i have not seen this guy but men the guy is clean and handsome and the wife is beautiful but if they are deceivers then we need to learn the art from them.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Why Do We Never See Videos Of Anita? Youtube? by jenivert(f): 4:12am On Jan 06, 2014
My heartfelt prayers go out to Pastor Anita, because it can't be easy for her or their children. Pastor Chris should come clean with the members that have a vested interest in his well being about what is happening so that God can truly help him.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Why Do We Never See Videos Of Anita? Youtube? by fyneguy: 5:02am On Jan 06, 2014
jenivert: My heartfelt prayers go out to Pastor Anita, because it can't be easy for her or their children. Pastor Chris should come clean with the members that have a vested interest in his well being about what is happening so that God can truly help him.

Come clean about what? are you for real?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Why Do We Never See Videos Of Anita? Youtube? by jenivert(f): 5:31am On Jan 08, 2014
Yes of course. Are you (serious) ?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Why Do We Never See Videos Of Anita? Youtube? by vooks: 1:39pm On Dec 26, 2014
You were right. There was something cooking.
I wonder where she is Pastoring seeing she left CE
jenivert:
My heartfelt prayers go out to Pastor Anita, because it can't be easy for her or their children. Pastor Chris should come clean with the members that have a vested interest in his well being about what is happening so that God can truly help him.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Why Do We Never See Videos Of Anita? Youtube? by nora544: 2:45pm On Dec 26, 2014
osaxx:
Am sure you are using pastor chris to make your blog popular......pastor chris is an heavenly figure anytime, if he laughs you guyz will make unnecesary issue out of it.

Pastor chris, still remain Gods gift to our present day reality, no amount of critic will bring him down, cos God is with him always.

1.Mention one pastor in the world that preaches the bible better than pastor chris.

2. Mention one pastor in the world that has all the gifts of the spirit completely than pastor chris.

3. Mention one pastor that got born again and started preaching at the age of 9 than pastor chris.

4. Mention one pastor whose grandfather, father are pastors like pastor chris.

5. Mention another pastor that God has given many responsibilities all at thesame time.

Am not a church goer, but I loved christ since pastor chris broke the bible down for me to understand. All these people saying nasty things about pastor chris are afraid of his success stories in the things of God, because he has refused to join the occultic PFN or CAN.

A prophet truely is not valauable in his country.

I have been studying pastor chris carefully for over 5yrs. All the rubbish you say about him are big LIEs. Good people please do not be decieved by this jealous and wicked souls. Get a pastor chris message or try and attend his meeting to know him for yourselves.

Love you all

where is your pastor now, has has workes, he didnot pay them, he speaks bad of his wife and that is not a real christian.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Why Do We Never See Videos Of Anita? Youtube? by brocab: 1:48am On Dec 28, 2017
Well said..
crossman9:
thank for the correction brother i have a history with the church yes they started a war with me i am not a normal person they just plucked of the street I have dispread for a time but I was gathering my strength so the war has now been declared never pick a fight with a soldier who is trained in the art of war
SUN TZU ON THE ART OF WAR THE OLDEST MILITARY TREATISE IN THE WORLD
So in tell the truth the first casulity of war is the truth but truth is my weapon
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Why Do We Never See Videos Of Anita? Youtube? by brocab: 2:50am On Dec 28, 2017
This preacher isn't any different to Kenneth Copeland, or Benny Hinn, prosperity preachers, are preaching another doctrine that isn't scriptural, but is there anybody reading the Word of God-to see these are little god's walking amongst Christians.
These Churches are always full of people after money, why because-the world knows its own kind, and what makes the world go around, Money, Satan said to Jesus, bow down and I will give you everything, Jesus said: get behind Me Satan-you shall worship the Lord God and Him only you shall serve.
Prosperity leaves the Church "Bowing" the truth about prosperity isn't about Christ, prosperity needs men and women to preach it's gospel to lead the people away from Christ..
Jesus said: we can't worship Mammon and God at the same time..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMaohNaUlIc

(1) (2) (Reply)

"If You Sleep With Me, You Sleep With A Snake" - Lady At TB Joshua's Church Says / TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) / Bishop T.D. JAKES' Son Jermaine JAKES Arrested for Lewd Behaviour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.