Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,887 members, 7,817,613 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Urgent Attention Please - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Attention Please (1014 Views)

Urgent Attention / Urgent Attention Needed / Urgent Attention To Unemployed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Attention Please by chigbokingsley(m): 3:34pm On Jul 21, 2017
Please house, am a graduate of Political Science residing in Enugu. I have heard testimonies of job offer from this forum. I am the first child of four siblings in my family. Ever since I graduated from university, my parents have being on my neck of my responsibilty to take care and train my younger ones. I have attended lots of interview invite but all was futile. Please am pleading in the name of God Almighty for job from this family forum, thank you. U can contact me on chigbokingsley22@gmail.com or 08105325508
Re: Urgent Attention Please by yomi007k(m): 3:39pm On Jul 21, 2017

Y d heck shud u be d one to train ur younger ones? Hv u trained ursef?

Pls its dir responsibility n not urs.....no be u say mk dem born 4.

Goodluck wt d job hunt..

1 Like

Re: Urgent Attention Please by davepepple83(m): 4:12am On Jul 23, 2017
My brother, I will advice you to go and teach. lf teaching job is not lucrative in Enugu then come to Lagos.I can even connect you. You could submit your CV to davepepple83@gmail. Good luck!!! All the best!!!!!!!!
Re: Urgent Attention Please by overflow1: 5:48am On Jul 23, 2017
davepepple83:
My brother, I will advice you to go and teach. lf teaching job is not lucrative in Enugu then come to Lagos.I can even connect you. You could submit your CV to davepepple83@gmail. Good luck!!! All the best!!!!!!!!

How much do they pay for teaching jobs in Lagos, for someone with B. Sc?
Re: Urgent Attention Please by FASH23(m): 11:35am On Jul 23, 2017
davepepple83:
please I don't mind if u can connect me to a teaching job as well.. I studied Economics and I stay around Egbeda lagos thanks
Re: Urgent Attention Please by mschubby: 12:48pm On Jul 23, 2017
davepepple83:
Bros biko help a sister.... any available teaching job around Egbeda or Ikeja?
Re: Urgent Attention Please by Omoabike1: 1:30pm On Jul 23, 2017
When you start posting stories like this, what are you are you expecting that there are jobs out here up for grab easily... if I ask what skill you have process after your bsc now, I am sure none.. take care of yourself first my friend we all need help

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Shortlisted Candidates List 2017-2018 - Download List / Can He Achieve His Dream With N500k? Pls Advise / NBC Youth Empowered Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.