Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,120 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

John Dumelo: "Don't Date A Woman You Will Depend On Financially" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / John Dumelo: "Don't Date A Woman You Will Depend On Financially" (23970 Views)

Florence Flomo: I Am John Dumelo's Baby Mama, He's Father Of My 2-Year-Old Son / John Dumelo Caught With Missing Car Of Government (Photos) / Yvonne Nelson And John Dumelo Dressed As The Opposite Sex (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Dumelo: "Don't Date A Woman You Will Depend On Financially" by Factfinder1(m): 6:36pm On Jul 21, 2017
Fact
Re: John Dumelo: "Don't Date A Woman You Will Depend On Financially" by marooh: 6:36pm On Jul 21, 2017
Na my matter no be urs...
Make I first see the woman grin
Re: John Dumelo: "Don't Date A Woman You Will Depend On Financially" by demefa(m): 6:38pm On Jul 21, 2017
Learner Mr Eazi hope ur listening to d master!!
Re: John Dumelo: "Don't Date A Woman You Will Depend On Financially" by Ichietome: 6:42pm On Jul 21, 2017
adonbilivit:
#ItsNotAlie but I wouldn't mind servicing Diezani daily for a fee. Even John Dumelo won't resist the offer
Banga Lee
Re: John Dumelo: "Don't Date A Woman You Will Depend On Financially" by Ichietome: 6:43pm On Jul 21, 2017
TRUTH
Re: John Dumelo: "Don't Date A Woman You Will Depend On Financially" by LordKO(m): 6:44pm On Jul 21, 2017
DukeNija:

Oga, there's no need for too much talk and grammar. When its your turn to marry, seek women who are way richer than you, and enjoy your marriage. Those who will do as Mr Dumelu said should also enjoy their marriage. In the end, life will be the ultimate teacher. Simple.

Kindly vamoose and look for your mates elsewhere. I don't remember neither quoting you nor soliciting for your validation.
Re: John Dumelo: "Don't Date A Woman You Will Depend On Financially" by ITbomb(m): 6:45pm On Jul 21, 2017
Is Mr Eazi listening?
Re: John Dumelo: "Don't Date A Woman You Will Depend On Financially" by jbnm: 6:46pm On Jul 21, 2017
d guy is on point. thumb up to ma actor
Re: John Dumelo: "Don't Date A Woman You Will Depend On Financially" by binsanni(m): 6:47pm On Jul 21, 2017
nice one jor. hope i can learn from this simple words
Re: John Dumelo: "Don't Date A Woman You Will Depend On Financially" by kilokeys(m): 6:48pm On Jul 21, 2017
thegirlyoulike:
undecided does that mean single women shouldn't strive to be very rich?
Absolutely not. But make sure u surround yourself with pple richer than u are.. See Linda ikeji
Re: John Dumelo: "Don't Date A Woman You Will Depend On Financially" by kilokeys(m): 6:49pm On Jul 21, 2017
demefa:

Is he technically richer than her.. That's her father's money
Re: John Dumelo: "Don't Date A Woman You Will Depend On Financially" by adeleye003(m): 6:52pm On Jul 21, 2017
what experience does this guy even have to dish out relationship advice... he should marry first then he will be qualified to counsel on marital issues
Re: John Dumelo: "Don't Date A Woman You Will Depend On Financially" by Fkforyou(m): 6:59pm On Jul 21, 2017
Call him insecure, but he does have a point... cool
Re: John Dumelo: "Don't Date A Woman You Will Depend On Financially" by AngelicBeing: 7:00pm On Jul 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This advice is to the wrong gender.
Guys rarely go after girls with the sole intent of gold-digging

Whereas,

Most girls see a relationship as a job opportunity.
Just one week down with them and it dawns on you that you are their only source of income.

Leeches.
tongue

Re: John Dumelo: "Don't Date A Woman You Will Depend On Financially" by Peterosky(m): 7:07pm On Jul 21, 2017
VickyRotex:
I thought Dumelo was married.
.Your thoughts are as good as mine. So we can continue to think together. But
what's your take on the topic?
Re: John Dumelo: "Don't Date A Woman You Will Depend On Financially" by thotianna: 7:15pm On Jul 21, 2017
Women are raised from birth to believe that men are natural providers. Its in the bible and quran that men should provide while women remain submissive to them.
Once the man stops providing, the woman starts to feel cheated out of her God ordained rights and lashes out at the man for expecting her provide and submit at the same time.

1 Like

Re: John Dumelo: "Don't Date A Woman You Will Depend On Financially" by toprealman: 7:20pm On Jul 21, 2017
thegirlyoulike:
undecided does that mean single women shouldn't strive to be very rich?
Your inference has no bearing whatsoever to his assertion.
Re: John Dumelo: "Don't Date A Woman You Will Depend On Financially" by Queenserah26(f): 7:33pm On Jul 21, 2017
I concur
Re: John Dumelo: "Don't Date A Woman You Will Depend On Financially" by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 21, 2017
Chai.......nowadays the sole topic around marriage is money.
toprealman:
What is this now.... grin. You're bad
Re: John Dumelo: "Don't Date A Woman You Will Depend On Financially" by toprealman: 7:48pm On Jul 21, 2017
dingbang:
Biblically its wise not to marry a woman who is more richer
Book of what, chapter what, verse what?

1 Like

Re: John Dumelo: "Don't Date A Woman You Will Depend On Financially" by Gobhanky: 8:04pm On Jul 21, 2017
I mer this ugly bich
Buh fuc her ass is so big damn
Shez afonja i no fit wait to fuk am
Buh shez a broke ass
Aways begging for money
As soon azai fuc her
Its over
No time to dey play lover
Im undercover
Re: John Dumelo: "Don't Date A Woman You Will Depend On Financially" by Gerrard59(m): 8:08pm On Jul 21, 2017
I'm not surprised. It's the same reason women marry men who have more money than they do.

Women marry up not down.

demefa:

Mr Eazi won't marry her, not like she'll even marry him.
Re: John Dumelo: "Don't Date A Woman You Will Depend On Financially" by 9jatatafo(m): 8:09pm On Jul 21, 2017
Those who belong to the class of gold diggers won't like this ooo
Re: John Dumelo: "Don't Date A Woman You Will Depend On Financially" by TinaAnita(f): 8:17pm On Jul 21, 2017
So that means Temi otedola disrespects her lover Mr. Eazi? ...Hehehe...

Well, gold-digging dudes can't eat their cake and have it.

Go for a richer girl and face humiliation

Nice one from my man, John Dumelo
Re: John Dumelo: "Don't Date A Woman You Will Depend On Financially" by kingPhidel(m): 8:22pm On Jul 21, 2017
dingbang:
Ah... Which verse ni?

Re: John Dumelo: "Don't Date A Woman You Will Depend On Financially" by mrwonlasewonie: 8:56pm On Jul 21, 2017
dingbang:
Bible chapter and verse where it was written to back up your claim?

Just say rich women intimidate you and make you feel insecure. Shioorrr

1 Like

Re: John Dumelo: "Don't Date A Woman You Will Depend On Financially" by donbenie(m): 9:14pm On Jul 21, 2017
cerowo:
But reverse can be the case... Right grin
Sure,a man can feed a woman for 30 years and no one will ever know,a woman feeds a man for a week and the whole world will be in the know..
Re: John Dumelo: "Don't Date A Woman You Will Depend On Financially" by agrovick(m): 9:21pm On Jul 21, 2017
So you are saying I should end things with Oprah Winfrey; kolewerk
Re: John Dumelo: "Don't Date A Woman You Will Depend On Financially" by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 21, 2017
dingbang:

Where in the bible (or which version) does it say "it is not wise to marry a woman "richer" than a man?

Stop adding to the bible. The bible is against adding or subtracting to the word. tongue

1 Like

Re: John Dumelo: "Don't Date A Woman You Will Depend On Financially" by MfonIrocks: 9:52pm On Jul 21, 2017
So, wat if along the line somethin happens.. De man bcoms financially down, hence d family have to depend on the woman..should d man divorce d woman bcoz she has become richer than he is..
I've seen a family where d man had a terrible accident..he could barely walk..that was how he lost his job.. Since then, d woman became the breadwinner..payin their kids' fees, feedin de family, I mean handlin evry bills..so mek d man run leave de woman
Re: John Dumelo: "Don't Date A Woman You Will Depend On Financially" by thegirlyoulike(f): 9:57pm On Jul 21, 2017
toprealman:
yeah right!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Queen Ure's 2nd Marriage To Silas Briyork Newman Crashes / Ufuoma Ejenobor-mcdermott Gives Birth To A Girl (photo) / Emma Nyra's Look At The BBNaija Eviction Show (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.