Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,624 members, 7,816,568 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

John Dumelo: "Don't Date A Woman You Will Depend On Financially" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / John Dumelo: "Don't Date A Woman You Will Depend On Financially" (23971 Views)

Florence Flomo: I Am John Dumelo's Baby Mama, He's Father Of My 2-Year-Old Son / John Dumelo Caught With Missing Car Of Government (Photos) / Yvonne Nelson And John Dumelo Dressed As The Opposite Sex (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Dumelo: "Don't Date A Woman You Will Depend On Financially" by VickyRotex(f): 10:09pm On Jul 21, 2017
Peterosky:
.Your thoughts are as good as mine. So we can continue to think together. But
what's your take on the topic?

To each their own!
Re: John Dumelo: "Don't Date A Woman You Will Depend On Financially" by Revolva(m): 11:35pm On Jul 21, 2017
truly..bro get ur hustle on...ooo no look woman money cos dem de very stingy for giving money i swear
Re: John Dumelo: "Don't Date A Woman You Will Depend On Financially" by sheDD(m): 12:16am On Jul 22, 2017
And speaking on the kind of woman he would like to settle down with.......

all I could understand he is saying is that the " she either be a money maker or money bringer "

grin
Re: John Dumelo: "Don't Date A Woman You Will Depend On Financially" by McTobe(m): 2:56am On Jul 22, 2017
DukeNija:

Oga, there's no need for too much talk and grammar. When its your turn to marry, seek women who are way richer than you, and enjoy your marriage. Those who will do as Mr Dumelu said should also enjoy their marriage. In the end, life will be the ultimate teacher. Simple.
thank U my brother...in summary experience is d best teacher

1 Like 1 Share

Re: John Dumelo: "Don't Date A Woman You Will Depend On Financially" by Nobody: 3:09am On Jul 22, 2017
emmmmmmm.....I have been independent for too long to rely on any spouse.

I won't say no if you give me sha cool
Re: John Dumelo: "Don't Date A Woman You Will Depend On Financially" by 2buffagain(m): 3:21am On Jul 22, 2017
Get a wife whom both of you can come together and make things happen.
She makes money, you make money.

I will not marry a broke girl.
I like a woman who will pamper me as much as I do her.
I like a woman who has complementary hussle skills to mine.
I like a woman who I meet doing things for herself when I meet her. This is not hard. What else was she supposed to be doing? Sitting and painting her nails? Following some other guy and being a parasite to him?

1 Like

Re: John Dumelo: "Don't Date A Woman You Will Depend On Financially" by Komeandbegoin: 3:58am On Jul 22, 2017
thegirlyoulike:
undecided does that mean single women shouldn't strive to be very rich?
read closely
Re: John Dumelo: "Don't Date A Woman You Will Depend On Financially" by Chydobe: 4:26am On Jul 22, 2017
4 Relationship Advice for Women and Men click here to view

http://www.newzified.com/4-relationship-advice-for-women-and-men/
Re: John Dumelo: "Don't Date A Woman You Will Depend On Financially" by mikejj(m): 4:50am On Jul 22, 2017
thegirlyoulike:
no dear pursue your dreams and become great.just be submissive to your husband even tho you earn morethan him.
Re: John Dumelo: "Don't Date A Woman You Will Depend On Financially" by Nofuckgiven: 6:11am On Jul 22, 2017
thotianna:
Women are raised from birth to believe that men are natural providers. Its in the bible and quran that men should provide while women remain submissive to them.
Once the man stops providing, the woman starts to feel cheated out of her God ordained rights and lashes out at the man for expecting her provide and submit at the same time.
1000000 likes.
This is the only post that made sense to me.

1 Like

Re: John Dumelo: "Don't Date A Woman You Will Depend On Financially" by Vicolan: 6:52am On Jul 22, 2017
dingbang:
Biblically its wise not to marry a woman who is more richer

Jesus.. Where did u see that in ur bible?
Pls reference me!!!!
Re: John Dumelo: "Don't Date A Woman You Will Depend On Financially" by gGGODDd(m): 7:13am On Jul 22, 2017
thegirlyoulike:
I ain't got something serious to quote u 4 xcept to let u know how much I luv to fvck those standard boobs I c in profile pic. you mind calling me? I'ma pay you well trust me, but below 20k. just doz standard boobs mayb d cunt shall get fvckd too if need be.

1 Like

Re: John Dumelo: "Don't Date A Woman You Will Depend On Financially" by Peterosky(m): 7:17am On Jul 22, 2017
VickyRotex:

To each their own!
.And to us our own. I get.

1 Like

Re: John Dumelo: "Don't Date A Woman You Will Depend On Financially" by SleekyPosh(m): 7:46am On Jul 22, 2017
viexcey:
Very truth o!
I will rather set up my man to be financially okay to provide for his home than providing for everything which will one day start irritating me or start disrespecting my man. Let the man be the man, feel like a man and do his job as a man.

I just pity some men that run to a woman for her money. On the long run, na them go hear am. Never depend on a woman, most can't provide for you and keep it cool. Hustle and have your respect and peace

Please can I marry you?..Dont worry I am a well paid engineer and buisness owner. Im just stunned by ur sense of reasoning and judgement. We can talk more if you dont mind.

1 Like

Re: John Dumelo: "Don't Date A Woman You Will Depend On Financially" by viexcey(f): 8:11am On Jul 22, 2017
SleekyPosh:

Please can I marry you?..Dont worry I am a well paid engineer and buisness owner. Im just stunned by ur sense of reasoning and judgement. We can talk more if you dont mind.

No p. wink
Re: John Dumelo: "Don't Date A Woman You Will Depend On Financially" by Psoul(m): 9:22am On Jul 22, 2017
Never allow a woman feed u. This is what brought us to this hardship.
The first time Eve fed Adam, God sent them out of the beautiful Garden of Eden.
If u allow woman to be feeding u, u will fall from that exalted position God placed u to grass.
Re: John Dumelo: "Don't Date A Woman You Will Depend On Financially" by thegirlyoulike(f): 10:01am On Jul 22, 2017
gGGODDd:
I ain't got something serious to quote u 4 xcept to let u know how much I luv to fvck those standard boobs I c in profile pic. you mind calling me? I'ma pay you well trust me, but below 20k. just doz standard boobs mayb d cunt shall get fvckd too if need be.
go Bleep sister's boobs..I'm sure they are standard too
Re: John Dumelo: "Don't Date A Woman You Will Depend On Financially" by femi4: 11:04am On Jul 22, 2017
dingbang:
Biblically its wise not to marry a woman who is more richer
Which verse of the scripture address that?
Re: John Dumelo: "Don't Date A Woman You Will Depend On Financially" by femi4: 11:06am On Jul 22, 2017
Psoul:
Never allow a woman feed u. This is what brought us to this hardship.
The first time Eve fed Adam, God sent them out of the beautiful Garden of Eden.
If u allow woman to be feeding u, u will fall from that exalted position God placed u to grass.
Fake Pastor. God sent them out cos of disobedience not because Eve fed Adam

2 Likes

Re: John Dumelo: "Don't Date A Woman You Will Depend On Financially" by Psoul(m): 11:17am On Jul 22, 2017
femi4:
Fake Pastor. God sent them out cos of disobedience not because Eve fed Adam

You lack discerning spirit. Shallow in understanding and lacks wisdom. U won't understand my post, so walk.
Re: John Dumelo: "Don't Date A Woman You Will Depend On Financially" by femi4: 12:09pm On Jul 22, 2017
Psoul:

You lack discerning spirit. Shallow in understanding and lacks wisdom. U won't understand my post, so walk.
I m not one of those you can bamboos with fake doctrine. You and your father the devil are liars.

The spirit of God doesn't contradict the scripture, it confirms it.

1 Like

Re: John Dumelo: "Don't Date A Woman You Will Depend On Financially" by DozieInc(m): 12:34pm On Jul 22, 2017
viexcey:
Very truth o!
I will rather set up my man to be financially okay to provide for his home than providing for everything which will one day start irritating me or start disrespecting my man. Let the man be the man, feel like a man and do his job as a man.

I just pity some men that run to a woman for her money. On the long run, na them go hear am. Never depend on a woman, most can't provide for you and keep it cool. Hustle and have your respect and peace
One of the very few sensible comments.
Re: John Dumelo: "Don't Date A Woman You Will Depend On Financially" by amuwo1980: 1:47pm On Jul 22, 2017
Same women who claim to be equal to men are the ones now saying a man should be a man and must provide no matter what, the ideal thing is you both grow togeda, no secrets and understanding of each others spending ways, Nigerian women idea of liberation is hitching to a rich mugu , i keep saying it BABY MAMA is the future of most men

1 Like

Re: John Dumelo: "Don't Date A Woman You Will Depend On Financially" by Psoul(m): 2:23pm On Jul 22, 2017
femi4:
I m not one of those you can bamboos with fake doctrine. You and your father the devil are liars.

The spirit of God doesn't contradict the scripture, it confirms it.

Once again i say that u lack wisdom. If u are wise enough to understand things, u will understand what i am saying. But u are an unteachable fool. So remain that way.

There is no atom of Christianity in u. Check ur statements/comments. Ur type brings Christianity to the mud.
Re: John Dumelo: "Don't Date A Woman You Will Depend On Financially" by SleekyPosh(m): 5:56pm On Jul 22, 2017
viexcey:

No p. wink

Text me 08169591927.
Re: John Dumelo: "Don't Date A Woman You Will Depend On Financially" by 2buffagain(m): 9:23pm On Feb 10, 2018
thegirlyoulike:

WHATEVER you have, understand that the only thing the man wants from you is respect and honour.
If in your head you being rich means you cannot give a man respect, then it becomes a binary condition... Get rich and get yourself a dog, or don't get rich and get yourself a man. You can't 'love' a man without respect and honor, only a dog can be loved without respect. Thats just how men are wired.

Whatever feminist stance you take, I assure you, men don't give a damn about your money. Can you be a 'woman'? that is all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Queen Ure's 2nd Marriage To Silas Briyork Newman Crashes / Ufuoma Ejenobor-mcdermott Gives Birth To A Girl (photo) / Emma Nyra's Look At The BBNaija Eviction Show (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.