Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers (82722 Views)

Port-harcourt Is Igweocha! What Is The Yoruba Name Of Lagos? / Pic: Atiku Waving At Empty Stands At TBS In Lagos? / Picture Of Governor Aregbesola Waving At 'Ghosts' In Transit - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers by SegunAdewole: 3:13am On Jul 22, 2017
CaptainFM1:

Does it matter now? I belong to the entity called Nigeria. But unfortunately, it's not working.

Nigerians stop complicating simple questions. Are u yoruba?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers by Nebuchadnezar: 3:21am On Jul 22, 2017
my brothers really massacred these useless cone head bastards vagabonds in this thread
first page was just soo bloody

cc
Jetleeee omenka

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers by mikejj(m): 4:41am On Jul 22, 2017
are you done talking.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers by Ojikutumemu: 5:10am On Jul 22, 2017
Your use of English language is bad ,just too bad.
Goldfaze1:
the bitter truth is that this man has become a public figure over night, I bet you the fed. gov. can't handle this it is beyond them now if not they would have acted, bcs what he did b4 his arrest was not greater than what he is doing now it will be easier to give this man Biafra than to stop him, he cannot be torch again bcs he have millions of followers Nigeria will never remain the same again except things are put together from it root where it has problem.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers by KissCODE(m): 5:19am On Jul 22, 2017
hadizadeezy:
I really admire this is 2019 campaign method,!!!

This guy will definitely contest for something come 2019.....
lolzzzzz
dont be too sure... If he tries it...
His supporters will end his life... Trust me

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers by fapcrook(m): 5:27am On Jul 22, 2017
Ekiseme:
2face
2pac
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers by FUCKyouALL: 5:27am On Jul 22, 2017
Tqueen2000:

Shit on your forefathers in their graves bastad
no. I wanna shit in your pussy

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers by FUCKyouALL: 5:31am On Jul 22, 2017
Tqueen2000:

Come lick my pusy u cunty bastard as$hole 4k ur lineage to hell. U done mess wrong foolish as$hole cunt licker. Com suck am waiting for you bi'atch.
hahahahahahaha. A fair girl with a black pussy. Call your haggard lanky riff raff dad to suck that your gutter. Dirty daughter of a LovePeddler

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers by FUCKyouALL: 5:34am On Jul 22, 2017
Tqueen2000:

Retard wher y'at. Come out pusylicker.

i feel like putting yams inside that your pussy

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers by Codes151(m): 6:13am On Jul 22, 2017
Ekiseme:
Waste of time
bros e don dey gather crowd o! As in... see him fans!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers by CaptainFM1: 6:17am On Jul 22, 2017
SegunAdewole:

Nigerians stop complicating simple questions. Are u yoruba?

Mr Segun, Omo Hausa no mi. smiley
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers by nofuckz(m): 7:03am On Jul 22, 2017
Respect55:

But the zoo is totally blind

How mentally handicapped can one get
The zoo is blind? Oh really

Go pray to your one eyed king who reigns supreme good morning.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers by preciousfuture: 7:10am On Jul 22, 2017
How I wish my IBO brothers could sense the selfishness in this so called Nnamdi KANU.Look clearly at his car plate number,giving himself title when the battle is not yet won.I guess is seeking for personal recognition and attention
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers by Ekiseme(m): 7:13am On Jul 22, 2017
Codes151:
bros e don dey gather crowd o! As in... see him fans!
they're just ignorant,i hope it'll never be too late when they realise Nnamdi kanu is scam

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers by Ekiseme(m): 7:15am On Jul 22, 2017
preciousfuture:
How I wish my IBO brothers could sense the selfishness in this so called Nnamdi KANU.Look clearly at his car plate number,giving himself title when the battle is not yet won.I guess is seeking for personal recognition and attention
i hope they see it, how gullible they've become lately
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers by Tlion19: 7:25am On Jul 22, 2017
FUCKyouALL:

i feel like putting yams inside that your pussy
Pusy bastad
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers by cutedharmee: 8:09am On Jul 22, 2017
Obason22:
welcome home my leader, we shall won the battle.
Abii una must won d battle grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers by israeloke(m): 8:17am On Jul 22, 2017
nigeria is already a casted country
grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers by SegunAdewole: 9:21am On Jul 22, 2017
0b100100111:
If Cownu thinks he can drag Rivers state into his mess, it's a lie. The Ikwerre's who re power holders deny Igbo. And the Ijaws re a waiting lion ready to devour.

He should forget it! The worst will be a " Niger-Delta republic. A constant all fail to realise that is that a dominant Ijaw and a war hungry itsekiri will never bow to Biafra"EXCEPT" you make them the head of that republic.

Cownu should shif his post. My people re born to rule and Biafra is toy if we have to break out.

Allakubarian opinion equal to 1 Donkey fart. grin

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers by austin2all: 9:28am On Jul 22, 2017
Warship:

Don't bother counting because Buhari is helping him to observe that bail condition

Allah, you wan ki pesin.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers by sapele914(m): 9:32am On Jul 22, 2017
senatorizyking:
Some people will loose sleep tonight.

My South south people where are you at ?
I believe the Mid Western Region was created in 1963 and later changed to Bendel State in 1976 (now Edo and Delta State) and people of the oil rivers (Rivers State and Cross Rivers) had been clamouring since before independence to be given their own region free from the Eastern Region due to their marginalization by the igbos and monies due to them was benefitcient mostly to Enugu capital of the Eastern Region and Gowon rightly gave them their wish in 1967 and created Rivers and Cross Rivers State,go and read your history well, your grandfather was no fool when he said free me from them, now you wish to go back?,let your ancestors and people like Isaac Boro not roll in their graves.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers by austin2all: 9:33am On Jul 22, 2017
YorubaNigga:

A coward can never look like a Yoruba man

Say that where awowolo is and watch his guards slap u for calling his masters name is vein.
Skull miner.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers by austin2all: 9:36am On Jul 22, 2017
sapele914:
I believe the Mid Western Region (Bendel State)was created in 1963 and people of the oil rivers (Rivers State and Cross Rivers) had been clamouring since before independence to be given their own region free from the Eastern Region due to their marginalization by the igbos and monies due to them was benefitcient mostly to Enugu capital of the Eastern Region and Gowon rightly gave them their wish in 1967 and created Rivers and Cross Rivers State,go and read your history well, your grandfather was no fool when he said free me from them, now you wish to go back?,let your ancestors and people like Isaac Boro not roll in their graves.

Rivers is 1000 times betterof with Briafrans than with the zoo.
Now stfu and gtfo
Skull miner.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 22, 2017
Amarabae:
He should leave ijaw and ogoni part of Riverrs state alone and focus on the Igbo speaking part for a round table discussion.

Afonja always shifting the goal post...NOW YOU AGREE THERE ARE IGBOS IN RIVERS? FOR YEARS YOU LOTS HAVE BEEN DENYING THEY ARE IGBOS IN RIVERS STATE. TOMORROW YOU WILL SAY HE SHOULD CONCENTRATE ON OGONI ONLY AND LEAVE IJAW. SMH

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers by marvin902(m): 9:47am On Jul 22, 2017
someone please shoot this guy undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers by austin2all: 9:50am On Jul 22, 2017
sarrki:
The Great criminal

Before you criticize this guy...
Just remember he makes a living from being a zombie.

He knows the truth,
Sees the truth,
Has a conscience
But his job function is to twist reality, propagate lies and propaganda.

This is not hypocrisy, it's being a true professional!

Sarki you need this.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers by makoota: 9:57am On Jul 22, 2017
This thing go dey vex Wike the governor right now. Other politucians in the East and South will see this guybas a threat.
I am IGBO but I prefer RESTRUCTURING to all this things. Restructuring is closer to Biafra than any other thing.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers by sapele914(m): 9:59am On Jul 22, 2017
austin2all:

Rivers is 1000 times betterof with Briafrans than with the zoo.
Now stfu and gtfo
Skull miner.
Sure your ancestors and Grand Parents who had lived beside them for centuries were fools to want to leave them,It is well written in Law a FOOL that does not know his history is doomed to repeat them. See the way you write is that how you were taught in school? IGNORANCE my guy is your problem,if you went to a good elementary and secondary school you would know the basics, The present day location of the Calabar Port was where the Efiks and Ibibios sold the hinterland people(igbos) of that land mass to the white man as slaves go to the United States and see who many Afro Americans are of igbo descent. Everyone is free to leave as long as you have a passport,but not one piece of land will be carved out for nobody,the land belongs to the Federal Government of Nigeria go and read the treaty for the partitioning of Africa 1888 and ask the United Nations who owns the territory,parts of Texas and California belonged to Mexico once upon a time,today it belongs to the U.S.A.,if they want to form a new country they can go and dredge the Bight of Bonny (Atlantic Ocean) to reclaim land, all they will need is a permit from the Unied Nations) and Ecowas.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers by flozybk(f): 10:23am On Jul 22, 2017
waiting to see how all these will play out

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Whenever Anybody Tells You That APC Did Well, Show Them This / Jay Z Visits Bukola Saraki In Kwara (2006) - Photos / Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.