Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers (82731 Views)

Port-harcourt Is Igweocha! What Is The Yoruba Name Of Lagos? / Pic: Atiku Waving At Empty Stands At TBS In Lagos? / Picture Of Governor Aregbesola Waving At 'Ghosts' In Transit - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers by cutepaul(m): 8:19pm On Jul 21, 2017
alade112:
HRM well it's in the blood! E-bowls like giving title to themselves, they claim they don't bow to kings but all of them want to become king. Where are those mumu that said this kanu is simple and only use common sienna Eze biafra don use gullible Igbo money buy Venza while the mumus keep on shouting biafra upandan inside sun cheesy cheesy grin grin

Like play like play Obi of onitsha av been dethrone o and he seems useless in that palace of his
Heis royalty......his father is a traditional ruler.......dont just open ur mouth and spill trash....... Google is not goggles pls.....its a friendly search engine

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers by Fx55(m): 8:20pm On Jul 21, 2017
Nudoibaretep:
#killalligbos. They are cockroach, we need blood every 50 years un Nigeria. The last one was 1967, where over 3 million idiots and mumu were killed. Now we need more to die. They are ripe for death. Let them die like there fore fathers. I pray war break out and I will forever support the Hausa fulanis to kill the chest beaters, Biafra, drug peddlers, 419ers, cowards like ojukwu. #killalligbos
Coward!

You support Hausa-Fulani to kill Igbos... How about you take the initiative by yourself instead of waiting for the Hausa-Fulani? Why must you hide under the bed of your Hausa-Fulani masters and be making noise? Afonjas are a disgrace to humanity.

Shameless cowards!

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers by moses93(m): 8:20pm On Jul 21, 2017
hadizadeezy:
I really admire this is 2019 campaign method,!!!

This guy will definitely contest for something come 2019.....
the number one Manchester United fan!!! I hail ya.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers by aamstih: 8:22pm On Jul 21, 2017
You must give it up for this guy, he has an occultic followership and he has got some swag.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers by ArcFresky(m): 8:22pm On Jul 21, 2017
I see another Mugabe.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers by Klington: 8:24pm On Jul 21, 2017
Afo njas ryt now

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers by KANUIPOB: 8:24pm On Jul 21, 2017
KANU is a big fool, God punish devil Kanu
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers by Ekiseme(m): 8:25pm On Jul 21, 2017
[quote author=enemybulldozer post=58698176][/quote]ara gbawaa gị anya there
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 21, 2017
binsanni:
kuje calling with an immediate effect foolish gay lord
By the time he returne to kuje,the so called support ets will return to their families and abandoned him alone to rot away.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers by nofuckz(m): 8:25pm On Jul 21, 2017
FUCKyouALL:

go and FU..ck yourself

grin
I still remain nofuckz
Absolutely none . Now blind fool take your foolishness someplace

The type of a person you call your leader depicts the type of a person you are. And yes mofo stick to your level next time we nor be mate now run....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 21, 2017
binsanni:
By the time he returne to kuje,the so called support ets will return to their families and abandoned him alone to rot away.

Let him continued testing his popularity and the security agencies.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers by David160(m): 8:27pm On Jul 21, 2017
Wats with the guys on yellow, black and read??

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers by diva90: 8:29pm On Jul 21, 2017
Nonsense
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 21, 2017
FUCKyouALL:
you are a pussy with a stinking pussy. Mad man banana fall on your stinking pussy

Retard wher y'at. Come out pusylicker.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers by Hideki(m): 8:30pm On Jul 21, 2017
Babaalawo:
All these Biafra people are scam,Portharcourt is where they called igweocha where they said that boy called Kanu visited,the boy came to Oyigbo on the outskirts of Portharcourt an igbo dominated community and not Portharcourt city.
ode portharcourt city is also dominated...Rivers is 75% Igbo

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 21, 2017
diva90:
Nonsense
real nonsense
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers by Obason22(m): 8:30pm On Jul 21, 2017
Ekiseme:
Waste of time
it shall come to pass, u either die to avoid seen the up coming historic, or remains alife to witness it and tell the story. the choice is urs.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers by Obason22(m): 8:32pm On Jul 21, 2017
welcome home my leader, we shall won the battle.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers by westlife79(m): 8:32pm On Jul 21, 2017
Criminalllllll
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers by PDJT: 8:33pm On Jul 21, 2017
[s]
sarrki:
The Great criminal
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers by enemybulldozer(m): 8:34pm On Jul 21, 2017
Ekiseme:
ara gbawaa gị anya there

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers by AlwaysUltraPad: 8:37pm On Jul 21, 2017
So, this idiot had baraunda covering up for him.
Well, this will go down and make me soften a little for him.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers by stevejomo(m): 8:38pm On Jul 21, 2017
greatermax77:
But these people are not upto ten nah
My only advise to him is to look for a competent spokesman.
He commits some political blunders sometimes when he talks.
So far
Nnamdi Kanu is doing well.
May God protect all Biafrans and bless them with peace.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers by Project2017(m): 8:38pm On Jul 21, 2017
iLoveConductor:

Sarrki, are you no longer counting the number of people with Kanu? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers by akinboluwarin(m): 8:41pm On Jul 21, 2017
It's my birthday!!! shower me with some likes.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 21, 2017
binsanni:
so sorry he refused ur mossy ass grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers by ihatesycophant(m): 8:45pm On Jul 21, 2017
cyberdurable:

U are stupid to call that a jamboree... Meanwhile what is wrong in using his fathers car for the jamboree u called it? Do u actually see Nnamdi KANU as a poor guy? Am so sorry for u, u Dont really know the weight of IPOB...
Must you abuse before you communicate? Abusing in an intellectual discourse just show your level of intelligence to critical issues. Well, I'm not surprised, your mentor Nnamdi Kanu also started his agitation in the platform of abuse, so it's not a loose thought if his followers also follow the same line.
There's a golden rule that says, the loudest voice may not necessarily win the race. It was the same way your guys were making hell of noise during 2015 general elections but still later use their noises to spite their faces . It's never a new story for the gods.
On a lighter note learn to be civilised and cultured on an educated forum like this when you want to drive home your case.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers by greatermax77(m): 8:46pm On Jul 21, 2017
...Na u sabi.
U will surely get heart attack because of Biafra.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers by Ohaneche(m): 8:47pm On Jul 21, 2017
It pains a lot to see so called Educated people attacking this noble guy. Maybe they are jealous of him because they can not be like him. Kanu has got some balls. It takes a coward to condemn him cause he is one such guy I know that got some balls.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers by obipemma: 8:52pm On Jul 21, 2017
KANUIPOB:
KANU is a big fool, God punish devil Kanu
Nnamdi KANU is blessed and whom God has blessed no one can curse.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos / Peter Obi Tweet Gathers 30k Likes within an Hour / Wike Arrives At PDP Primary Election Venue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.