Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,030 members, 7,818,041 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers (82730 Views)

Port-harcourt Is Igweocha! What Is The Yoruba Name Of Lagos? / Pic: Atiku Waving At Empty Stands At TBS In Lagos? / Picture Of Governor Aregbesola Waving At 'Ghosts' In Transit - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers by Flamezreal(m): 9:01pm On Jul 21, 2017
shekauvsbuhari:
i am beginnin to believ this man has buhari n fed govt by de balls in a way we know not. If not y is it dt he has flouted all his bail conditions,yet no arrest or revocation of bail. He is even more daring and causin more trouble than before his arrest. HE DEFINITELY HAS THEM BY THE BALLS.
nope, he doesn't. They're are enjoying the distractions he's generating.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers by biggie73(m): 9:02pm On Jul 21, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu's house of comedy.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:05pm On Jul 21, 2017
smithsydny:
wch family from rumuola. Am youth president brother.
not hear bro... I trust no one grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers by chudi55: 9:05pm On Jul 21, 2017
hadizadeezy:
I really admire this is 2019 campaign method,!!!

This guy will definitely contest for something come 2019.....
he campaigning for #noreferendumnoelection

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers by danyaril2yahoo: 9:06pm On Jul 21, 2017
My dear,you just killed it,your paternity is not questionable.All hail Biafrans
Warship:

Don't bother counting because Buhari is helping him to observe that bail condition

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers by egoldman(m): 9:06pm On Jul 21, 2017
shekauvsbuhari:
i am beginnin to believ this man has buhari n fed govt by de balls in a way we know not. If not y is it dt he has flouted all his bail conditions,yet no arrest or revocation of bail. He is even more daring and causin more trouble than before his arrest. HE DEFINITELY HAS THEM BY THE BALLS.
He set trap for Buhari and he fell for it by arresting him , he achieved much more few months he was in prison than when he was outside.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers by egoldman(m): 9:08pm On Jul 21, 2017
Nudoibaretep:
#killalligbos. They are cockroach, we need blood every 50 years un Nigeria. The last one was 1967, where over 3 million idiots and mumu were killed. Now we need more to die. They are ripe for death. Let them die like there fore fathers. I pray war break out and I will forever support the Hausa fulanis to kill the chest beaters, Biafra, drug peddlers, 419ers, cowards like ojukwu. #killalligbos

Seun , you and ur mods, do you read this comment ?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers by melvin0004(m): 9:09pm On Jul 21, 2017
hadizadeezy:

mumu talk. Nnamdi is nt interested in any zoo election.... Can't u get it......dis crowd aren't rented crowd........

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers by egoldman(m): 9:10pm On Jul 21, 2017
bighugelongDCK9:
this guy is busy brain washing these ibo idiots. please military take over. i don tire for this nonsense

Did he force or beat anyone ? yet you want the military to take over .

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers by bakila: 9:11pm On Jul 21, 2017
hadizadeezy:

As President of Biafra or Member of Biafra House of Aseembly. Anything other than that is a demotion.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers by LordOfNaira: 9:11pm On Jul 21, 2017
FUCKyouALL:

mpa gi there
You too mpa gi.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers by Customer80: 9:12pm On Jul 21, 2017
Ohamadike doing his thing
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers by egoldman(m): 9:14pm On Jul 21, 2017
orjaha:
this is what he wants
And he's been getting it .
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers by Rilwayne001: 9:16pm On Jul 21, 2017
ITbomb:
The court said he shouldn't be seen with not more than 10 people.

Let me start and be counting people here

Nigeria court is a court for your eyes
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers by cyberdurable(m): 9:16pm On Jul 21, 2017
ihatesycophant:

Must you abuse before you communicate? Abusing in an intellectual discourse just show your level of intelligence to critical issues. Well, I'm not surprised, your mentor Nnamdi Kanu also started his agitation in the platform of abuse, so it's not a loose thought if his followers also follow the same line.
There's a golden rule that says, the loudest voice may not necessarily win the race. It was the same way your guys were making hell of noise during 2015 general elections but still later use their noises to spite their faces . It's never a new story for the gods.
On a lighter note learn to be civilised and cultured on an educated forum like this when you want to drive home your case.

Kitikpa gbachie GI nti... Do I owe u any clarification?
Kindly stay away from Biafra issues...

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers by CaptainFM1: 9:19pm On Jul 21, 2017
SegunAdewole:

Are you a yoruba?

Does it matter now? I belong to the entity called Nigeria. But unfortunately, it's not working.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers by kikake: 9:19pm On Jul 21, 2017
KANUIPOB:
KANU is a big fool, God punish devil Kanu

Go and find another rich man in Rivers state to bribe to come in the open to say "Rivers state is not Biafra."

The country's leaders have been on that of recent.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers by Idokokennethodc(m): 9:20pm On Jul 21, 2017
alade112:
HRM well it's in the blood! E-bowls like giving title to themselves, they claim they don't bow to kings but all of them want to become king. Where are those mumu that said this kanu is simple and only use common sienna Eze biafra don use gullible Igbo money buy Venza while the mumus keep on shouting biafra upandan inside sun cheesy cheesy grin grin

Like play like play Obi of onitsha av been dethrone o and he seems useless in that palace of his
Nnamdi kanu is a Prince, that car you see him is his father's car, so stop saying what you don't know

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers by kikake: 9:25pm On Jul 21, 2017
bighugelongDCK9:
this guy is busy brain washing these ibo idiots. please military take over. i don tire for this nonsense

Military govt is seen as illegal.

If military takes over, it gives Biafra more excuses and justifications to quit Nigeria.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers by hatchy(f): 9:29pm On Jul 21, 2017
FUCKyouALL:

are you done talking? Mad man are you done talking? Hell fire locate you
Lorry load of Cow(nu) fall on you and your generation.

Nwa Mmefu!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers by ihatesycophant(m): 9:33pm On Jul 21, 2017
cyberdurable:

Kitikpa gbachie GI nti... Do I owe u any clarification?
Kindly stay away from Biafra issues...
Are you aware that this domain is public domain and even owned by a non-Igbo? Meaning, any issue that relate to BIAFRA that you don't want people to poke their nose on, should be taken to BIAFRAN blog or wall for safety. Learn decorum in a public domain like this where you will see discerning voices that will not be in tandem with your opinion or what you wish to hear. Raining abuses on your fellow commenters make you look uncivilised and untolerating.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers by Project2017(m): 9:40pm On Jul 21, 2017
Akalia:
I am ibo but I say Bleep biafra. His entourage strike me as touts, no decent looking person in the blind herd of brainwashed sheep.
I am Fulani but I say Bleep buhari his apc is made up of criminals and terorisim is his watch word

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers by Paulono: 9:40pm On Jul 21, 2017
sixtuschimere:
more

This guy has broken is bail conditions, even if Biafra will be actualize this is not the way to go about it. He did not witness the 1967 civil war not his teeming supporters. This is the beginning of anarchy and it will consume him

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers by Project2017(m): 9:48pm On Jul 21, 2017
Nudoibaretep:
#killalligbos. They are cockroach, we need blood every 50 years un Nigeria. The last one was 1967, where over 3 million idiots and mumu were killed. Now we need more to die. They are ripe for death. Let them die like there fore fathers. I pray war break out and I will forever support the Hausa fulanis to kill the chest beaters, Biafra, drug peddlers, 419ers, cowards like ojukwu. #killalligbos
the people that will die in the hands of Boko Haram will be more than civil war.. Your sister will become a victim soon

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers by Ekiseme(m): 9:52pm On Jul 21, 2017
Obason22:
it shall come to pass, u either die to avoid seen the up coming historic, or remains alife to witness it and tell the story. the choice is urs.
dee ahiriokwu gi a ka odi mma n'anya.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers by chronique(m): 9:53pm On Jul 21, 2017
iamhorny:
oya buharia Ndi Zoo...lol biafrans are funny people. watch this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JCb3yeqkdc

I love this.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers by Ekiseme(m): 9:53pm On Jul 21, 2017
[quote author=enemybulldozer post=58698829][/quote] afo anu
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 21, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
not hear bro... I trust no one grin
Check your pm
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers by Ogalanyachieze: 9:54pm On Jul 21, 2017
sarrki:
The Great criminal
ur dread

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers by kikake: 9:57pm On Jul 21, 2017
Paulono:

This guy has broken is bail conditions, even if Biafra will be actualize this is not the way to go about it. He did not witness the 1967 civil war not his teeming supporters. This is the beginning of anarchy and it will consume him

How many times did those you represent break the Law ordering them to release Kanu on bail? They started the state of anarchy you cite.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers by FUCKyouALL: 10:03pm On Jul 21, 2017
hatchy:
Lorry load of Cow(nu) fall on you and your generation.

Nwa Mmefu!

mpa gi onye efulefu

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers by FUCKyouALL: 10:04pm On Jul 21, 2017
LordOfNaira:

You too mpa gi.
lol. I Wu ike e ji anyu nshi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos / Peter Obi Tweet Gathers 30k Likes within an Hour / Wike Arrives At PDP Primary Election Venue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.