Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,882 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University (49378 Views)

Osanyinlusi Titilayo Mary: Graduates With 7.0 CGPA From University Of Ibadan / Owolabi Habeebah Olayinka Graduates With A 7.0 CGPA From University Of Ibadan / Daniel Nkemelu Graduates With 7.0 CGPA From University Of Ibadan (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University by Ugosample(m): 11:21am On Jul 22, 2017
Haters and jealousy people plenty for this thread o
Na wa
Re: Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 22, 2017
amakadihot87:
........nna they are just doing promo.......all these private universities in nigeria are not what they should be........i could have respected her more if she had 1st class from a federal university
You mean you don't respect a lady who had straight As in her waec. Now be very "kiaful" oga
Re: Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University by AbuMikey(m): 11:22am On Jul 22, 2017
Freiden:
Which is equivalent to 3.4 CGPA in government owned Universities. I'll never take this private Universities serious!

The thing is, nobody cares, really.

2 Likes

Re: Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University by Ugosample(m): 11:23am On Jul 22, 2017
dewale1234:
It beats me when we compare school based in ownership. As we have low quality private schools so we have low quality government schools
Reason why private university students do well aren't far fetched
1. The environment : Check out the facilities in government schools like toilets, rooms, etc and you will know that it takes courage to do well in such environment and compare with what is obtainable in private schools

2. The lecturers: Most teachers in government schools have had one bad experience in the past ranging from poor welfare to maltreatment from their own lecturers too. So there is a tendency that they will do same their students

Have you observed that at the secondary school level that it's only private schools that top major academic competitions. Don't forget that this girl got an all Alpha in her IGCSE exams.
I know a school in Ota that finishes WAEC syllabus as early as SS2 first term and IGCSE at SS3 first term. Then used the rest to prepare for JAMB. They had 5 students that got full scholarship into American universities. These students scored 800/800 in SAT mathematics and none of their graduating students in this last set is attending a public university. You think a parent who has paid so much to build a good foundation for their kids would mind sending them to quality private universities where their is no strike. Look at what is happening at LAUTECH.

Recently UI pharmacy faculty list its accreditation, of all schools in Nigeria and yet Babcock has accreditation for MBBS.

Lets drop this sentiment and celebrate those that are due for it

Exactly
Re: Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University by jerryBoss1(m): 11:23am On Jul 22, 2017
ashewoboy:

yeah. that's the few of them who are not infected by the slayqueen virus.

let's not forget many of them are oloshos like laveda. where is she sef?

Go and check her instagram account you'll know that every CU bae na slayqueens....
Re: Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University by gozzlin: 11:27am On Jul 22, 2017
Na to go marry this babe na im sure pass. Beauty plus brain.
Re: Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University by Enugufirstson(m): 11:32am On Jul 22, 2017
shocked
MY daughter my daughter...
You've made us proud
Re: Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University by ashewoboy(m): 11:38am On Jul 22, 2017
limitless777:

Laveda IS NOT AND CAN nor WILL NEVER be an olosho. A point of CORRECTION.

it's like you are among her beneficiaries. Ok, she is not.
Re: Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University by ashewoboy(m): 11:39am On Jul 22, 2017
jerryBoss1:

Go and check her instagram account you'll know that every CU bae na slayqueens....

what's her instagram username?
Re: Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 22, 2017
Pascalville:
she tried..she should come to Unilag and do elect elect....firstly prof mowete would reduce all these first class students...the only prof and lecturer that can give 45 Fs out of 50 students... for his course alone.... 2017....more than 110 students wrote it...including carryover students...they were too many that the dept had to consider and pass most people.suck it up...everyone is entitled with his/her own opinion ....so pls...dont take this personal...cos the mention is much

Lol... Those ones were able to go because he didn't take the course last semester. No one can influence baba's grades, not even the dept....

But do we have to fail before learning? Let's celebrate this babe, it's a wonderful feat.
Re: Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University by shineeye1: 11:42am On Jul 22, 2017
What a pride as a daughter! And she is so beautiful. God work no de get coma or correction. Congrats to the happy parents and kudos for raising a Nigerian pride!
Re: Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 22, 2017
DonHummer:
Beauty and brain.
So all those names are first class from one department, hmmm in my school, if three people are to get first class from one department, those wicked lecturers will find a way to to remove at least one person even if it means giving him/her a "C" in project
i wonder how 20 persons got first class from one department. that can neva happen in a public school because of wicked lecturers.
Re: Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 22, 2017
YorubaNigga:
Private unis as usual
Bought glories! Almost all the students are Igbos since they cannot compete in government unis. They purposely left their government unis in their region to come CU. They would prefer unis that allows fraud and privileged to bribe lecturers with their coke money

I swear if to say I attended private university in Nigeria and I didn't make 1st class make dem cut my head

Nah, if you attended a private university, you would have been to comfortable and come out with a third class. Your English is the judging stick.
Re: Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University by Michael004: 12:20pm On Jul 22, 2017
durentchigozie:
They have come again. I knew i would see these comments. People who couldn't afford private schools ill-talking people who can. Do you know that will all your federal university "standard" and "difficulty to graduate with good grades" None of your universities made list of top 50 universities in the world? Biko Just go where you can afford and prefer and leave others to do the same
But private made the first 100 abi?
Re: Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University by toye440: 12:35pm On Jul 22, 2017
hope say she smart to apply for Npower o, cos there's nothing engineering about this country. If na lie tell me y we get many professors in engineering, fellows in COREN and yet na SAN b una minister for power, works and housing.

1 Like

Re: Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 22, 2017
LARRYDKING:

Lol... Those ones were able to go because he didn't take the course last semester. No one can influence baba's grades, not even the dept....

But do we have to fail before learning? Let's celebrate this babe, it's a wonderful feat.

haha u re right....i cant just give them all details her...prof mowete is o sabbatical leave since this year...if not..am not sure people self will pass....he will fail more...u re an akokite am sure grin
Re: Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 22, 2017
Pascalville:
haha u re right....i cant just give them all details her...prof mowete is o sabbatical leave since this year...if not..am not sure people self will pass....he will fail more...u re an akokite am sure grin

We dey the same dept self. Guys been give up, some don take transfer. We thank God say we still dey stand.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 22, 2017
toye440:
hope say she smart to apply for Npower o, cos there's nothing engineering about this country. If na lie tell me y we get many professors in engineering, fellows in COREN and yet na SAN b una minister for power, works and housing.

She would be fine,engineering has good prospect in Nigeria,for those who are sure of themselves.
Re: Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University by bigtt76(f): 1:02pm On Jul 22, 2017
I'm trying hard to understand what type of Electrical /Electronics Engineering these people are being taught these days shaaaaa.

During my time you suffer your head learning Laplace Transforms, Fourier Series all in the hope of simulating electrical circuits and their behavior. These ones shaaaaa I bow for them what they're being taught to get first class. Congratulations to them shaaaaa.

Pascalville:
here I am wondering how 20 students came out with first class from a whole elect elect engineering....I am in class of 2017 elect/comp engineering in Unilag...our first class is not more than 5 students... second class upper na war....second class lower yaapaa .... forget, federal schools are deadly... if I had gone to covenant ...I too would get first class...am so sure...guys guys the mention is much....pls I didnt post this for ur comfort or discomfort ...I didnt post it for you to concur or not like it....suck it up...everyone is entitled with his/her own opinion ....so pls...dont take this personal...
Re: Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University by Bensam5060(m): 1:40pm On Jul 22, 2017
CONGRATULATIONS.
Re: Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University by jboycrb(m): 1:52pm On Jul 22, 2017
Freiden:
Which is equivalent to 3.4 CGPA in government owned Universities. I'll never take this private Universities serious!

True talk.... weed smoking sch.
Re: Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University by jboycrb(m): 1:54pm On Jul 22, 2017
Freiden:
Why can't she try OAU or UI to get 4.93 frm Elect/ Elect dept? Elect/elect nah beans?
Re: Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University by jerryBoss1(m): 1:55pm On Jul 22, 2017
ashewoboy:

what's her instagram username?

lol, bros I don't too I left 2013 but my lil' cousin wud know grin
Re: Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University by Horlar995(m): 1:57pm On Jul 22, 2017
I don't know why people are always celebrating this people graduating from a private institution with First Class when we all know that if it were to be that they attended higher institution like OAU, UI, FUTA, YABATECH, e.t.c .......they might not have graduated with the First Class ..........
I'm just saying though it �
Re: Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University by jboycrb(m): 1:59pm On Jul 22, 2017
texazzpete:

You think the geniuses designing chipsets for Samsung and Apple can rewire a house as well as Moshood the electrician at Surulere?

Your problem is a lack of exposure. A well trained Engineer from a University is not meant to repair TVs and phones. He's meant to CONCEPTUALIZE DESIGN these things. artisans like yourself can do the repairs.

What's her final project like? Elect/elect nah beans to u?
Re: Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University by ashewoboy(m): 2:05pm On Jul 22, 2017
jerryBoss1:

lol, bros I don't too I left 2013 but my lil' cousin wud know grin

you attended cu? nice.

the babe is cute though.

1 Like

Re: Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University by mayortm001(m): 2:08pm On Jul 22, 2017
How many of them get work
Re: Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University by arena07: 2:16pm On Jul 22, 2017
mayortm001:
How many of them get work
They are many compare to the school you finished
Re: Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University by Jman06(m): 2:18pm On Jul 22, 2017
YorubaNigga:
Private unis as usual
Bought glories! Almost all the students are Igbos since they cannot compete in government unis. They purposely left their government unis in their region to come CU. They would prefer unis that allows fraud and privileged to bribe lecturers with their coke money

I swear if to say I attended private university in Nigeria and I didn't make 1st class make dem cut my head
Even in federal universities most of the best graduating students are igbo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates / How To Retrieve A Lost NECO Reg. Number / Ahmadu Bello University Online MBA; A Mistake I Wish I Never Made

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.