Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Africans And Their Myopic Minds - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Africans And Their Myopic Minds (699 Views)

Okorocha Uses Tinubu & Saraki To Explain To 'Myopic Imolites' About Son-In-Law / Africans And Their Myopic Minds / Africans And Their Myopic Minds Vs Gaddafi's Prophecies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Africans And Their Myopic Minds by KinzyeWriter(m): 6:16pm On Jul 21, 2017
I was on Facebook when I saw this, so I think it is worth sharing.

Pardon me, The story is quite long and I don't have the time to write, So I screenshot, thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Africans And Their Myopic Minds by Netfilix: 6:51pm On Jul 21, 2017
Geez, OAMJ, Lalasticlala and Mynd44 most hear this.
Re: Africans And Their Myopic Minds by In4matic: 7:55pm On Jul 21, 2017
Is This A Fact?
Re: Africans And Their Myopic Minds by KinzyeWriter(m): 2:39pm On Jul 22, 2017
In4matic:
Is This A Fact?
Yes.
Re: Africans And Their Myopic Minds by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 22, 2017
KinzyeWriter:
Yes.

So Libya was sugarcandy paradise under Gaddafi, and the West killed him to achieve what exactly? why were there rebels in Libya even before NATO came in? What were they fighting for?
Re: Africans And Their Myopic Minds by KinzyeWriter(m): 4:23pm On Jul 22, 2017
SnowJay92:

So Libya was sugarcandy paradise under Gaddafi, and the West killed him to achieve what exactly? why were there rebels in Libya even before NATO came in? What were they fighting for?
They believe his is a dictator to have spent 40 years ruling them, so the whites convinced Libyans to purge him.

1 Like

Re: Africans And Their Myopic Minds by Crystalom3(m): 4:56pm On Jul 22, 2017
KinzyeWriter:
They believe his is a dictator to have spent 40 years ruling them, so the whites convinced Libyans to purge him.
hmm I always thought that the man was a bad man. Now I knew better. Any RiP
Re: Africans And Their Myopic Minds by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 22, 2017
KinzyeWriter:

Funny narrative, if you were living that kind of comfortable life, would anyone ever convince you to "purge" ur leader, whatever that means.
Re: Africans And Their Myopic Minds by KinzyeWriter(m): 7:14pm On Jul 22, 2017
SnowJay92:

Funny narrative, if you were living that kind of comfortable life, would anyone ever convince you to "purge" ur leader, whatever that means.
I am not a Libyan.

What convinced them the time he has spent governing the country --- you know.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Only Reason You Didn't See Video Of PMB With Governors; Lai Muhammed Reveals / Nigerian Graft Agency Traces $615 Million To Ex-oil Minister / Top Ten Lies By The APC Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.