Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,125 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

El-rufai Was Welcomed In Kagarko LGA By Crowd (Photos). - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai Was Welcomed In Kagarko LGA By Crowd (Photos). (25699 Views)

Bayelsa: David Lyon Wins Southern Ijaw LGA By 120,000 Votes / Tribunal affirms That El-Rufai Was Validly Elected / How President Buhari Was Welcomed In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai Was Welcomed In Kagarko LGA By Crowd (Photos). by alen4smith(m): 8:35pm On Jul 21, 2017
ChangetheChange:
grin

Hell Rufai the evil man a.k.a The Adolf Hitler of Kano State
you see ya life? kano state"

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Was Welcomed In Kagarko LGA By Crowd (Photos). by senatordave1(m): 8:37pm On Jul 21, 2017
Wow,this shows that southern kaduna people love him heavily inspite of all the killings there and lies peddled by anti muslims against him.he will surely win again in 2019.it also shows that the north is not as arid n barren as southerners and they do have population.up el rufai,up apc,up buhari,down pdp

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Was Welcomed In Kagarko LGA By Crowd (Photos). by sandland: 8:39pm On Jul 21, 2017
El-Rufai has the right energy and intelligence to rule this country. People always misunderstand him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Was Welcomed In Kagarko LGA By Crowd (Photos). by SalamRushdie: 8:40pm On Jul 21, 2017
Poverty in action , don't be fooled
Re: El-rufai Was Welcomed In Kagarko LGA By Crowd (Photos). by kogiguy(m): 8:40pm On Jul 21, 2017
Mutuwa:

Ditto
menene ditto kuma?
Re: El-rufai Was Welcomed In Kagarko LGA By Crowd (Photos). by smsventures: 8:41pm On Jul 21, 2017
The thread topic should be

How the dwarf Zombie gov was welcomed in Kangaroo LGA by his fellow zombies grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

#Gladiator
Re: El-rufai Was Welcomed In Kagarko LGA By Crowd (Photos). by funlord(m): 8:48pm On Jul 21, 2017
ChangetheChange:
grin

Hell Rufai the evil man a.k.a The Adolf Hitler of [b]KANO
State.

So he is now also the governor of kano state?

Mumu child of hate!

3 Likes

Re: El-rufai Was Welcomed In Kagarko LGA By Crowd (Photos). by greatiyk4u(m): 8:51pm On Jul 21, 2017
Frankyboy1:
If it is my sensational people from my side, they will say he is the chosen one, the warrior, the most popular man after Mandela! A keke driver.in port Harcourt told me today that anywhere Kanu goes to, a Sun with a ring follows him, how pathetic and high level of illiteracy! He told me, my igbo brother you better join biafra now o! Cause Kanu will be giving everyone that believed a plot of land for free! Finally biafra struggle will be turned to a jamboree, where people flex colors hail their new king and everybody goes back home! The Goverment no longer need to give them anymore relevance! Let the biafra jamboree continue,without any meaningful end product

What is this one saying?

This is El-Rufai not Biafra post
Re: El-rufai Was Welcomed In Kagarko LGA By Crowd (Photos). by Bede2u(m): 8:52pm On Jul 21, 2017
Frankyboy1:
If it is my sensational people from my side, they will say he is the chosen one, the warrior, the most popular man after Mandela! A keke driver.in port Harcourt told me today that anywhere Kanu goes to, a Sun with a ring follows him, how pathetic and high level of illiteracy! He told me, my igbo brother you better join biafra now o! Cause Kanu will be giving everyone that believed a plot of land for free! Finally biafra struggle will be turned to a jamboree, where people flex colors hail their new king and everybody goes back home! The Goverment no longer need to give them anymore relevance! Let the biafra jamboree continue,without any meaningful end product
u truly are a sad little man
Re: El-rufai Was Welcomed In Kagarko LGA By Crowd (Photos). by emmymdk: 8:58pm On Jul 21, 2017
Frankyboy1:

Misplaced Priority! Biafra case will kill you!

We are talking about Kaduna and you Brought your Cockish brain here!

Re: El-rufai Was Welcomed In Kagarko LGA By Crowd (Photos). by greatermax77(m): 9:02pm On Jul 21, 2017
Frankyboy1:
.. .. There is a big difference between these crowd & the one that Nnamdi kalu pulls.
Ell Ruffia is a sitting Governor, the usual order will be passed to the villagers to leave all they are do that day because of Governors coming. in order words, they are forced / rented crowd, while Nnamdi Kalu crowd came out of their own volution.
Thats why he is giving u & politicians high bp

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Was Welcomed In Kagarko LGA By Crowd (Photos). by jamislaw(m): 9:03pm On Jul 21, 2017
Some people will not sleep today.
Re: El-rufai Was Welcomed In Kagarko LGA By Crowd (Photos). by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 21, 2017
ChangetheChange:
grin

Hell Rufai the evil man a.k.a The Adolf Hitler of Kaduna State

You pass geography?

3 Likes

Re: El-rufai Was Welcomed In Kagarko LGA By Crowd (Photos). by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 21, 2017
kogiguy:
menene ditto kuma?

Kai dan Kogine? Help me askam menene Ditto
Re: El-rufai Was Welcomed In Kagarko LGA By Crowd (Photos). by koolguy88(m): 9:20pm On Jul 21, 2017
Idiot !
Why not go to southern kaduna, Zango kataf and see if you will come out alive.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Was Welcomed In Kagarko LGA By Crowd (Photos). by Wilit: 9:51pm On Jul 21, 2017
The man of the masses carrying on with your good work. I hope Shehu sanni is among the crowd. Wait,look at the man in the front with elrufai's poster, he looks nnamdi kanu. No b me talk am o.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Was Welcomed In Kagarko LGA By Crowd (Photos). by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:51pm On Jul 21, 2017
no even sign of development in this village... courtesy of wrong religion TUFIAKWA
Re: El-rufai Was Welcomed In Kagarko LGA By Crowd (Photos). by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:55pm On Jul 21, 2017
Frankyboy1:
how did u do the comparison... bcuz 100 Almajiri is equivalent to 1 normal person in that side.. well in Afghanistan we don't count human waste
Re: El-rufai Was Welcomed In Kagarko LGA By Crowd (Photos). by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 21, 2017
greatermax77:
.. .. There is a big difference between these crowd & the one that Nnamdi kalu pulls.
Ell Ruffia is a sitting Governor, the usual order will be passed to the villagers to leave all they are do that day because of Governors coming. in order words, they are forced / rented crowd, while Nnamdi Kalu crowd came out of their own volution.
Thats why he is giving u & politicians high bp

Even Jonathan wasn't able to force northerners to come out & receive him, so a common governor can't achieve such. those people are out voluntarily

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Was Welcomed In Kagarko LGA By Crowd (Photos). by coptic: 10:20pm On Jul 21, 2017
senatordave1:
Wow,this shows that southern kaduna people love him heavily inspite of all the killings there and lies peddled by anti muslims against him.he will surely win again in 2019.it also shows that the north is not as arid n barren as southerners and they do have population.up el rufai,up apc,up buhari,down pdp

That's a Hausa-Fulani dominated area.
Re: El-rufai Was Welcomed In Kagarko LGA By Crowd (Photos). by senatordave1(m): 10:50pm On Jul 21, 2017
You lie sir/ma.kagarko lga is a christian diminated lga in kaduna south senatorial zone peopled mostly by minorities.It has an area of 1,864 km² and a population of 240,943 at the 2006 census.It comprises about eleven districts which are, Shadalafiya , Katugal,Kushe, Jere, Dogon Kurmi,Kenyi,Kurmin Dangana, Kubacha,Aribi and Kagarko districts. Iyy The people of Kagarko Local government are predominantly Koro and Gbagyi by tribe.The Koro and Gbagyi people are very hard working and mostly farmers, about 70% of ginger produced in Kaduna State is from Kagarko Local Government.There is a town called Kudiri headed by Chiew Asubada H Yakubu and first son Williams Yakubu.it alobgside sanga,zangon kataf,jachia,jema'a,jaba,kajuru,kaura lgas are in kaduna south.hausa fulanis are mostly in kaduna north zone and parts of kaduna central.
Re: El-rufai Was Welcomed In Kagarko LGA By Crowd (Photos). by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 21, 2017
Okoroawusa:

SAME TO YOU.

Is that how you talk to your father at home?

Is that what bastard mohammed taught you in your demonic koran?

Is Hellrufai your father?
Re: El-rufai Was Welcomed In Kagarko LGA By Crowd (Photos). by bellenornor(f): 11:17pm On Jul 21, 2017
Omeokachie:
Is Kargarko in southern Kaduna?
Yes. Core southern kaduna
Re: El-rufai Was Welcomed In Kagarko LGA By Crowd (Photos). by francisbiz: 11:41pm On Jul 21, 2017
Frankyboy1:
No, he is the most popular man in the world, he is even more popular than mohammed ur profet.
Re: El-rufai Was Welcomed In Kagarko LGA By Crowd (Photos). by begwong: 12:12am On Jul 22, 2017
Hell rufai dedicates each friday to visits each of the local government in southern kaduna to observe his friday prayers in other to pacify them preparatory to 2019 second tenure after downing on him thathe cant get the presidential nomination tickect from his ill godfather.He is even planning to relocate to southern kaduna to stay for three months for that. Odds are against him as he has no hope of of clinching either the gubernatorial second tenure or presidential ticket.
Those you are seeing are paid crowds each were given 500 some 200 just to come out
Re: El-rufai Was Welcomed In Kagarko LGA By Crowd (Photos). by senatordave1(m): 12:25am On Jul 22, 2017
begwong:
Hell rufai dedicates each friday to visits each of the local government in southern kaduna to observe his friday prayers in other to pacify them preparatory to 2019 second tenure after downing on him thathe cant get the presidential nomination tickect from his ill godfather.He is even planning to relocate to southern kaduna to stay for three months for that. Odds are against him as he has no hope of of clinching either the gubernatorial second tenure or presidential ticket.
Those you are seeing are paid crowds each were given 500 some 200 just to come out
Stop this nonsense and rubbish.as the governor he automatically gets the ticket of apc in 2019.he doesnt need the votes of southern kaduna to win afterall they didnt vote for him in 2015.central and northern kaduna would always vote apc and thats it.
Re: El-rufai Was Welcomed In Kagarko LGA By Crowd (Photos). by greatermax77(m): 5:13am On Jul 22, 2017
Jiang:

Even Jonathan wasn't able to force northerners to come out & receive him, so a common governor can't achieve such. those people are out voluntarily
.....I have lived in kaduna, I can tell u, the lga chairman annouced it & meanwhile many do know why the are there.
Re: El-rufai Was Welcomed In Kagarko LGA By Crowd (Photos). by geronimoedeh1(m): 10:22am On Jul 22, 2017
[quote author=NorthSide post=58694839]How Kagarko Local Government Area welcomed Governor Nasir El-Rufai this afternoon, where he performed Juma'at Prayer

CREDIT: Maryam Abubakar (Special Assistant to the Governor on new media)
[/quote

Wretched North...
look are the gaunted environment...
Re: El-rufai Was Welcomed In Kagarko LGA By Crowd (Photos). by geronimoedeh1(m): 10:23am On Jul 22, 2017
[quote author=NorthSide post=58694839]How Kagarko Local Government Area welcomed Governor Nasir El-Rufai this afternoon, where he performed Juma'at Prayer

CREDIT: Maryam Abubakar (Special Assistant to the Governor on new media)
[/quote

Wretched North...
look are the gaunted environment...
look at the impoverished and emaciated people
Re: El-rufai Was Welcomed In Kagarko LGA By Crowd (Photos). by shumax: 11:18am On Jul 22, 2017
Omeokachie:
Is Kargarko in southern Kaduna?
it is but from the picture it's d Hausa settlement he went to less than 5% of the population. Typical of him
Re: El-rufai Was Welcomed In Kagarko LGA By Crowd (Photos). by Maxbull: 1:37pm On Jul 22, 2017
People have been killed recently in kajuru L. G. A and he's busy showing off instead of him to visit those areas
Re: El-rufai Was Welcomed In Kagarko LGA By Crowd (Photos). by annfeliks(f): 5:46pm On Jul 22, 2017
Father forgive them for they do not know what they are doing. Amen

(1) (2) (Reply)

Okowa Diverted ₦‎1.7 Trillion State Fund To His Companies – Edwin Clark / ABU Graduates Defend Dino Melaye, Say Their Names Not On Convocation List Too / ESN Enforces Anti-Grazing Ban In Enugu (Video, Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.