Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,659 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Tolu Ogunlesi Comment About Ex-President Yar'adua's Health - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tolu Ogunlesi Comment About Ex-President Yar'adua's Health (26812 Views)

Tolu Ogunlesi Releases His Own Version Of Amaechi Tape To Counter Premium Times / Tolu Ogunlesi Reacts As Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On ‘Dead’ Buhari / Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Comment About Ex-President Yar'adua's Health by swagagolic01(m): 9:01pm On Jul 21, 2017
Lolz, don't you guys know that Buhari is bigger than late yaradua?? Are they mates?? Buhari is doing what's best for this country, his health status must remain a secret so that he can keep fighting kwaroption for us..... ndiala
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Comment About Ex-President Yar'adua's Health by naijamafioso: 9:01pm On Jul 21, 2017
Tolu ti je Dodo, ko le sododo mon.

3 Likes

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Comment About Ex-President Yar'adua's Health by soberdrunk(m): 9:01pm On Jul 21, 2017
grin
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Comment About Ex-President Yar'adua's Health by nwakibie3(m): 9:01pm On Jul 21, 2017
Hypocrisy is a Nigerian

2 Likes

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Comment About Ex-President Yar'adua's Health by bighugelongDCK9: 9:02pm On Jul 21, 2017
naija witches. so because he said that then, he must stick to it? wtf
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Comment About Ex-President Yar'adua's Health by Generalyemi(m): 9:02pm On Jul 21, 2017
Alariwo2:
so far igbos are nowhere near power, nothing else matters grin

PMB should flex London as he likes, Nigeria is in capable hands

Igbos that are feeding well n living fine...

I pity u

5 Likes

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Comment About Ex-President Yar'adua's Health by fortunekaura(m): 9:05pm On Jul 21, 2017
hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Comment About Ex-President Yar'adua's Health by ivolt: 9:05pm On Jul 21, 2017
officialdayo:

Trump health status won't be as public as that of McCain. However, the presidency should at least update us of our CiC pictures. I wish him speedy recovery.

Because Trump and Buhari share the same traits.

1 Like

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Comment About Ex-President Yar'adua's Health by jackdaniels(m): 9:06pm On Jul 21, 2017
Y Dnt u guys Dnt want buhari to rest in peace..
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Comment About Ex-President Yar'adua's Health by musicwriter(m): 9:06pm On Jul 21, 2017
APC is the most hypocritical thing on planet earth. Bunch of hypocrites!!.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Comment About Ex-President Yar'adua's Health by cristianisraeli: 9:07pm On Jul 21, 2017
hahaha..internet no day forget things especially we nigerians..lol

3 Likes

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Comment About Ex-President Yar'adua's Health by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Before you criticize this guy...
Just remember he makes a living from being a zombie.

He knows the truth,
Sees the truth,
Has a conscience
But his job function is to twist reality, propagate lies and propaganda.

This is not hypocrisy, it's being a true professional!

So u have sense like this.??
Why u com like to dey post comment sometimes wey dey make me wan tear u hot slap..

3 Likes

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Comment About Ex-President Yar'adua's Health by DreamSonInlaw(m): 9:10pm On Jul 21, 2017
3 Likes

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Comment About Ex-President Yar'adua's Health by Lilimax(f): 9:18pm On Jul 21, 2017
DreamSonInlaw:

3 Likes

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Comment About Ex-President Yar'adua's Health by deebsman1(m): 9:18pm On Jul 21, 2017
Wait was there Twitter accreditation in 2010?
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Comment About Ex-President Yar'adua's Health by deebsman1(m): 9:19pm On Jul 21, 2017
Wait was there Twitter verification in 2010?
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Comment About Ex-President Yar'adua's Health by SycophanticGoat: 9:23pm On Jul 21, 2017
hucienda:
Lots of online detectives in Nigeria. cheesy

Those who sow the wind will reap the whirlwind.

lalasticlala come see. I recall one moniker here was also angling for the role Tolu eventually got. He is now on self-imposed exile on another board on this site.

Tolu Ogunlesi, over to you. cc: presidency

Is it omenkalives (omenka), passingshot (dropshot), gbawe, ngeneukwenu or tonyebarcanista? cheesy grin cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Comment About Ex-President Yar'adua's Health by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 21, 2017
Typical hypocrite!

3 Likes

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Comment About Ex-President Yar'adua's Health by PDJT: 9:31pm On Jul 21, 2017
-Is that Tolu Ogunlesi a human being? He is a very typical youruba. His type na everywhere belle face. No morals, No principle, No dignity. Smh.
I really pity some very good people from that side of Africa.

4 Likes

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Comment About Ex-President Yar'adua's Health by hardeycute(m): 9:49pm On Jul 21, 2017
three:
Hmmmmm.....

These dudes Tolu & Co. REDMEDIA Chude & Debola are mercenaries. They are NOT HYPOCRITES! They know what they are playing at.

This same Tolu Ogunlesi said "Buying cars you know for an airport that doesn't have power and doesn't have whatever is not for me, is not vision. So, I have not said it's fine to steal but we need to look at the issues one by one. I spoke quite vocally abut the cars because it offended me that 4 million dollars will go on a bunch of cars if that money went..., and that's the argument that Pius gave about Lagos, that you see development in Lagos and Edo and you're less likely to accuse the Governors of stealing because at least they're doing stuff with the money so for me it's just about a certain nuance to the issues of public expenditure and it's not about them saying it's fine to steal money."

Tolu, Chude, Debola, Kola Oyeniyin, Ayourb, Gbenga Olorunpomi & Co have their eyes set on 2023.

They are the New Nigeria
Which new Nigeria?

I don't know what to type but kindly use your senses.

A New Nigeria should comprise of people who are ready to speak the truth anytime anywhere any day without fear of any power or being compromise .

We call it service not employment .

Any Politician today is for his/her pocket

One of the reason I don't have faith in Buhari is his failure to reduce governance cost at first

2 Likes

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Comment About Ex-President Yar'adua's Health by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 21, 2017
This is not a party thing.

For instance,when PDP was in power APC was clamoring for restructuring,now that APC is in power it is no longer clamoring for restructuring,PDP is now clamoring for restructuring,if PDP wins APC will start and the cycle continues.

When Yaradua was ill the APC wanted PDP to tell Nigerians the health status of Yaradua,the table has turned and the same APC can not disclose the health status of Buhari,if PDP has this same issue again it will do the same.

Moral of the story,there is no political party in Nigeria,what we have is a group of elites recycling themselves and fighting for power and wealth since 1960.Political party are built on ideologies and principles.

Do not condemn APC and leave PDP or vice versa,because to the elites they are just the same,condemn the elites and most importantly take back Nigeria from them because they have nothing to offer.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Comment About Ex-President Yar'adua's Health by hardeycute(m): 9:51pm On Jul 21, 2017
deebsman1:
Wait was there Twitter accreditation in 2010?
Use your brain,go and do your findings

I bet you don't have an account

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Comment About Ex-President Yar'adua's Health by theozobby(m): 9:59pm On Jul 21, 2017
another one

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Comment About Ex-President Yar'adua's Health by Sonoyom(m): 10:19pm On Jul 21, 2017
Zombie

2 Likes

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Comment About Ex-President Yar'adua's Health by MrPresident1: 10:21pm On Jul 21, 2017
Is the hottest part of Dante's hell not reserved for hypocrites?

Animals. So called leaders of tomorrow, with no shame, no integrity.

1 Like

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Comment About Ex-President Yar'adua's Health by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 21, 2017
Toh.....
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Comment About Ex-President Yar'adua's Health by yummyyummy: 11:20pm On Jul 21, 2017
We need men of principles not men whose values have been encapsulated by their principals

2 Likes

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Comment About Ex-President Yar'adua's Health by Chukazu: 11:31pm On Jul 21, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Hypocrisy will be the bane of our democracy and progress as a people, if you condemn Diezanis Ocean Parade tower apartments but applaud Tinubus Oriental hotel which is more expensive then you are part of the problem

Seriously has anyone proven that the Ocean parade tower actually belongs to Deziani, apart from the usually media trials of the present government?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Comment About Ex-President Yar'adua's Health by Awoo88: 11:47pm On Jul 21, 2017
officialdayo:

Trump health status won't be as public as that of McCain. However, the presidency should at least update us of our CiC pictures. I wish him speedy recovery.

Trump dare not keep his health status classified. He will be crusify by the American public. In fact it will be suicidal to be sick in USA as a president and keep the public guessing as to what is wrong

4 Likes

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Comment About Ex-President Yar'adua's Health by seguno2: 12:57am On Jul 22, 2017
awa:
What a Shame....

The Tolu guy should be ashamed of himself.

He won't.
He has torn down the page that has SHAME from his dictionary.
Terrible what people do for money.
Terrible.

2 Likes

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Comment About Ex-President Yar'adua's Health by seguno2: 1:01am On Jul 22, 2017
musicwriter:
APC is the most hypocritical thing on planet earth. Bunch of hypocrites!!.

......supported by zombies.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Polls: INEC Knocks Tinubu Over Comment On E-Transmission / Video As VP Shettima, NSA Ribadu And Gbajabiamila Arrive PEPT / Atiku Condemns Owo Catholic Church Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.