Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Regina Daniels Shares Throwback And Recent Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Shares Throwback And Recent Photos (55470 Views)

#10YearsChallenge: Kechi Okwuchi Shares Throwback And Recent Photos / Linda Ikeji And Laura Ikeji: Throwback And Now Photos / Throwback And Recent Photos Of Katung Aduwak: Winner Of Big Brother Nigeria 2006 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Shares Throwback And Recent Photos by kimacent(m): 4:08am On Jul 22, 2017
She write JAMB, Wetin be her score, she no go tink her she go use enter sch. Na to dey post picz.
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Throwback And Recent Photos by mikejj(m): 4:28am On Jul 22, 2017
was it not this girl my uncle saw during biafra war.how cum she 16 in 2017
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Throwback And Recent Photos by Paparazzyjagaban(m): 4:50am On Jul 22, 2017
Bra unhooker
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Throwback And Recent Photos by perdollar(m): 5:07am On Jul 22, 2017
maureensylvia:
How to steal a fowl! 1. Survey the area for about 1 week. 2. On the day of operation wear an
oversized shirt. 3. Be at the place between 11am
to 2:30pm. At this time of the day, the owners will be
gone to work or
be indoors. The fowls will be playing
outside happily. 4. Walk at the edge of the street and let the fowls walk freely at the center. 5. This is where u make the grand move. 6. Dive like a goalkeeper and grab the fowl by the head. Quickly fold the head into the
feathers and put it in side ur oversized shirt. 7. Move on as if nothing happend. No looking back. THANK_ME_LATER
pls teach me hw to steal a pussy av got a c^ck already
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Throwback And Recent Photos by segebase(m): 6:14am On Jul 22, 2017
to bleep her dey hungry ma preek
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Throwback And Recent Photos by amakadihot87(f): 6:32am On Jul 22, 2017
NeXtAh:
Every year ppl keep saying she's 16,abeg me no believe say she's 16 oo
.......my dear she no dey pass 16 yrs............make the girl no regret her ways later in life oooo!!!!!
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Throwback And Recent Photos by greatman247(m): 6:36am On Jul 22, 2017
NeXtAh:
Every year ppl keep saying she's 16,abeg me no believe say she's 16 oo

Me too
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Throwback And Recent Photos by nextstep(m): 7:02am On Jul 22, 2017
16 year old, with throwback picture? Still a baby. Abeg, let us know when you're 30, then we can talk about "throwback"
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Throwback And Recent Photos by Gurusblend(m): 7:12am On Jul 22, 2017
The before look is better than the new, cos with that new look, no more peace of mind, Boys are not smiling ooo
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Throwback And Recent Photos by Feprakenltd: 7:29am On Jul 22, 2017
Every year this girl is 16yrs I tire o
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Throwback And Recent Photos by chynie: 7:34am On Jul 22, 2017
governor2022:
I would prefer to suck the one carrying orange than the bleaching one
home training 0%
Avoid children paedophile
Potential rapist

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Shares Throwback And Recent Photos by Pylony(m): 7:48am On Jul 22, 2017
Tolexander:
Left picture - When her bra size no dey market

Right picture - when her bra size is defined
Oga i dey suspect you, like say na you be that man wey dey sell all those "bend down select" Tokumbo bra for gate one market road, abi grin
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Throwback And Recent Photos by VoltageDivida(m): 7:53am On Jul 22, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:
believe you me by 2030, news will still headline this girl *16 years old actress* but none of my business as long as it doesn't affect the price of garri...

this is my business..

Garri over *16 years old actress* Garri over Nnadi, Garri over buhari, Garri over biafra, Garri over Nigeria...
Where was Nnadi when Garri was saving lives?
where was buhari when Garri was saving lives?
where was Biafra when Garri was saving lives?
where was nigeria when Garri was saving lives?
Bread and beans saved thousands, but garri saved millions.
God bless who ever discovered garri, he deserves to be celebrated, garri is more useful to me than electriciy. garri is the greatest discovery of all time.
I stand with garri, garri is bae, garri is life
#TeamGarriRepublic.
Brother your garri writeup reminds me of what I used to tell my roommates back in school 'that garri is the greatest invention ever'. It quite unfortunate that our archeologists and historians in Africa don't conduct research. Cos I believe that great inventor should have been a legend. I believe his/her name should be mentioned before the likes of Aristotle and Einstein.
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Throwback And Recent Photos by VoltageDivida(m): 8:00am On Jul 22, 2017
All I see is a picture of an innocent girl who knows nothing about makeup and another picture of a lady who has forgotten her real face due to makeups.
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Throwback And Recent Photos by iamrealdeji(m): 8:01am On Jul 22, 2017
Left Pic- Mike can never beat me in mathematics this term,I have to start reading now,I have to retain my position as first in Primary 4.
Right pic- Alhaji,I love you with all my heart,the package was delivered to me too,thanks a lot for the Iphone,its really beautiful
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Throwback And Recent Photos by ekevwe(m): 8:24am On Jul 22, 2017
everybody want to remain 16. fear of growing old
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Throwback And Recent Photos by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 22, 2017
VoltageDivida:

Brother your garri writeup reminds me of what I used to tell my roommates back in school 'that garri is the greatest invention ever'. It quite unfortunate that our archeologists and historians in Africa don't conduct research. Cos I believe that great inventor should have been a legend. I believe his/her name should be mentioned before the likes of Aristotle and Einstein.
God bless you brother, he was an hero, the greatest of all time. imagine the world without garri? garri is a saviour. all students should be made to celebrate this Hero, the government should set aside a day in a year for garri celebration

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Shares Throwback And Recent Photos by VoltageDivida(m): 8:50am On Jul 22, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:

God bless you brother, he was an hero, the greatest of all time. imagine the world without garri? garri is a saviour. all students should be made to celebrate this Hero, the government should set aside a day in a year for garri celebration
In timaya's voice *I concur*.
If there was no garri in existence am sure the death rate would have risen by 67 percent and about 72 percent of student in public schools would have dropped out.
God bless that #HERO
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Throwback And Recent Photos by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 22, 2017
VoltageDivida:

In timaya's voice *I concur*.
If there was no garri in existence am sure the death rate would have risen by 67 percent and about 72 percent of student in public schools would have dropped out.
God bless that #HERO
Amen brother.. #TEAMGARI
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Throwback And Recent Photos by krushdripper(m): 8:57am On Jul 22, 2017
#Teamgarridemand Even Jesus would agree that garri is a saviour.
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Throwback And Recent Photos by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 22, 2017
na every thing dey go post for nairaland
nawaoo
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Throwback And Recent Photos by whoareyou0994: 10:47am On Jul 22, 2017
16 forever. Naija people self
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Throwback And Recent Photos by haywhy146(m): 10:54am On Jul 22, 2017
Ajasco222:
she'll be 17 in October
Wehdone sir, the age researcher.
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Throwback And Recent Photos by kaima1984(f): 12:00pm On Jul 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Nwa bidoro akwuna n'oge
Onye gwara gi,,asiri gbaka ute
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Throwback And Recent Photos by ifeanyinwannewi(m): 12:26pm On Jul 22, 2017
I don't know why people can't keep their eyes off my bae
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Throwback And Recent Photos by Hanna25(f): 3:43pm On Jul 22, 2017
For people that stay in Delta state, Riverstate and Bayelsa, make money by becoming distributors for Peppu dustles chalk. Make 15% of whatever sales you make and bonus every month according to the sales you make. here is my WhatsApp no: 08063426488

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kanayo O. Kanayo: Only My Sisters And I Are Alive From My Family (Pix) / Davido Praying With Crew Before A Show, One Holding Hennessy, Fans React / Uti Nwachukwu Reacts To Tboss Being Pregnant For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.