Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,679 members, 7,809,574 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

Regina Daniels Shares Throwback And Recent Photos - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Shares Throwback And Recent Photos (55449 Views)

#10YearsChallenge: Kechi Okwuchi Shares Throwback And Recent Photos / Linda Ikeji And Laura Ikeji: Throwback And Now Photos / Throwback And Recent Photos Of Katung Aduwak: Winner Of Big Brother Nigeria 2006 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Shares Throwback And Recent Photos by joycluv: 5:50pm On Jul 22, 2017
Forever 16.
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Throwback And Recent Photos by Bekeee(f): 6:15pm On Jul 22, 2017
Oxster:
Should we fry beans
No pepper �
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Throwback And Recent Photos by mezebel(f): 6:32pm On Jul 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Nwa bidoro akwuna n'oge
na ur comment dey make me come nl. I no fit define u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Shares Throwback And Recent Photos by Oxster(m): 6:16pm On Jul 24, 2017
Bekeee:

No pepper �

Pepper??fryHmmm,,,how many hv you killed be4 sister
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Throwback And Recent Photos by NeXtAh(f): 10:31am On Jul 25, 2017
NeXtAh:
Every year ppl keep saying she's 16,abeg me no believe say she's 16 oo
lol
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Throwback And Recent Photos by NeXtAh(f): 8:30pm On Aug 04, 2017
LesbianBoy:

She is forever young grin
hehehe
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Throwback And Recent Photos by Konquest: 3:30am On Apr 29, 2019
maureensylvia:

How to steal a fowl!
1. Survey the area for about 1 week.
2. On the day of operation wear an
oversized shirt.
3. Be at the place between 11am
to 2:30pm. At this time of the day, the owners will be
gone to work or be indoors. The fowls will be playing
outside happily.
4. Walk at the edge of the street and let the fowls walk freely at the center.
5. This is where u make the grand move.
6. Dive like a goalkeeper and grab the fowl by the head. Quickly fold the head into the
feathers and put it in side ur oversized shirt.
7. Move on as if nothing happend. No looking back. THANK_ME_LATER

^^^^^
^^^^^
^^^^^
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Praying With Crew Before A Show, One Holding Hennessy, Fans React / Kanayo O. Kanayo: Only My Sisters And I Are Alive From My Family (Pix) / Femi Adebayo Stares At 2 Busty Women At Sotayo Gaga's Birthday Party (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.