Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

StudyPathNigeria.com: New Eportal For Nigeria's Students - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / StudyPathNigeria.com: New Eportal For Nigeria's Students (1053 Views)

Joomla Components For School Eportal System? / Purefoto.com (new Website) - Event Photo Journal / Naijatech.com - New Tech Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

StudyPathNigeria.com: New Eportal For Nigeria's Students by walley(m): 4:17pm On Feb 07, 2007
Dear All,
My name is Wale Osineye

I am glad to introduce to you a rare portal for every Nigeria's teeming students : - www.studypathsnigeria.com I designed and developed this portal over a period 3.5 years in data collation and sorting.It took another 7 months in coding and programming for this site to come up live !

This educational - portal can enhance your search for dream paths in your career development and study explorations in Nigeria and beyond.Your learning curve can be improved with a faster turnaround timeframe.
. SEARCH COURSES AND PROGRAMMES
. GAIN INSIGHT ON SCHOOLS AND PROGRAMMES
. INTERACT WITH STUDENTS AUDIENCE AROUND THE COUNTRY
. GAIN VALUABLE UNDERSTANDING STUDY ABROAD ISSUES
. ACCESS SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITIES FROM SELECTED DESTINATIONS ABROAD
. BE REGISTERED TO HAVE A UNIQUE EMAIL ADDRESS FOR YOUR USE eg like yahoo email address

The E-Portal is young and promising (www.studypathsnigeria.com) and you could reap a mine of insights that will guide your paths to a dream career developments.

I welcome you to be afforded this unique opportunities at : www.studypathsnigeria.com

HELP SPREAD THE NEWS AND CASCADE TO ALL STUDENTS,COUNSELORS AND OTHERS YOU FEEL MIGHT BENEFIT FROM THIS EDU-PORTAL.

You may revert back to me for more explanations,suggestions,input, on this e-portal.

Rgds, Wale Osineye
Re: StudyPathNigeria.com: New Eportal For Nigeria's Students by Cactus(m): 2:50am On Feb 08, 2007
In my opinion thats a decent effort so far. First thing that should be obvious for u to maintain is a constant flow of your pages. Either have similar flow of elemlents or have a well structured layout that enables pages to be viewed on same width on all pages.

Is your website access username and password connected to the phpbb forum?

from what i can see it is not. meaning that users will have to register twice for ur service, one for the forum and the other for the main access to the website. work on integration of those two user tables into one. that will definitely help.

In my opinion, based on the type of project you are working on, I will probably go with a lighter color scheme that will be more visually appealing to users and visitors to the site.

obviously there are some other thing u can do but thats just my opinion for now.

good luck

(1) (Reply)

New Forum: www.campusnigeria.com / Conversa - You Design - We Code To Xhtml/css! / Eminem скачать бесплатно скачать

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.