Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,900 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

She Told Me A Very Dark Secret, Should I Still Marry Her? - Family (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Told Me A Very Dark Secret, Should I Still Marry Her? (92448 Views)

Man Stops Paying Daughter's School Fee After She Told Him To Wash Plates / My Past Holds A Very Dark Secret, Should I Tell Or Bury It? / Will You Still Marry A Man Whose Mother Hates You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Told Me A Very Dark Secret, Should I Still Marry Her? by Abiagirl777(f): 9:52am On Jul 25, 2017
Nerdg:
She told me of being pregnant and later had a stillbirth at the 7months.

The background.
I met her when we were teens and have always loved her. She refused me sex and along the line, her neighbor gave me (who is her relation). She learnt about this and we had our first break up.
We both got admission into different universities and couldn't see again.
We later met again and settled with a condition that there would be no sex. This didn't go down well with me and I called it off. This repeated and there was even a time I walked her out of my house because of this issue and didn't give her tfare. My house is like 1hr drive from where she lives.
The issue:
I love this girl to the extent that anytime I thought of getting married, she will come to mind.
Now I have a good job and she's done with school. I proposed to her and she accepted it.
Is about 3 months now, she came on my birthday 3 months ago. That was all. She doesn't come always because she stays with her elder brother and can't leave house just like that.

Note, we haven't had sex till now.

About 2 weeks ago, I told her about how I got a girl pregnant and we had to abort it and that since then I haven't been myself. That it pains me to this day. We talked about it and she was sorry over it.

Yesterday, we had a very deep discussion and she revealed to me that she had a relationship at school. They were together for 4yrs. I then asked her if she had ever missed her period. She said yes. But not to this school boyfriend but another man. She wanted to keep the pregnancy but her parents refused because the guy is not a good person. The guy wanted the pregnancy but her family didn't want the guy to marry her. She finally had a stillbirth at the 7th month.

I was stunned. I know she's not a virgin, she told me but I was confused. Sex had always been our problem and I never expected that she had experienced something like this. Now she asked me that she hope she won't regret telling me this. I told her no that she won't regret but I'm stunned.

Please should I still go on with this marriage?

the same thing you did with anoda woman was what she did with another man...now hers is a dark secret while yours is light abi?so the woman that aborted for you who will manage her womb?

2 Likes

Re: She Told Me A Very Dark Secret, Should I Still Marry Her? by Softhands(m): 8:53am On Aug 19, 2017
No wonder you are always hungry...very shallow minded homo sapien.
moneyhungry:

absolute hogwash.
Re: She Told Me A Very Dark Secret, Should I Still Marry Her? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Aug 25, 2017
GreatChizzy:

WHAT IS THIS ONE SAYING

I'm responsible for what I wrote, not responsible for what your LARGE head stuffed with gravel and chippings cannot process. COCKROACH
Re: She Told Me A Very Dark Secret, Should I Still Marry Her? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 26, 2017
Op, what? You thought you were the only one on a fùcking spree?
Re: She Told Me A Very Dark Secret, Should I Still Marry Her? by Ifebazz(m): 6:06am On Jun 03, 2019
cococandy:
How exactly do you imagine yourself better than her or in a position to judge her?
Please explain your thought process to me.

She didn't even have an abortion. She had a still birth. so you're judging her for having had sex before she met you meanwhile you've been a hoe about town? Explain yourself sir.

You 'smart' ladies, don't just lean on your emotions alone. Let logic and precepts come to fore especially in issues bothering between both sexes.

The main problem is that 'she had always refused him 'the same sex that she dolled out to the guys that got her pregnant' It's not that she got pregnant that is the crux of the matter, but the pretense.

1 Like

Re: She Told Me A Very Dark Secret, Should I Still Marry Her? by amyik: 7:11am On Mar 25, 2020
I wish she didn't tell u now, till after marriage, by then I wonder wat u will do. Or she didn't tell u at all. She has just cleared the skeletons in her cupboard. U cleared yours too, if u actually cleared all, you know you men and hiding. So pls free her. If u like marry her, if don't she has nothing to loose
Re: She Told Me A Very Dark Secret, Should I Still Marry Her? by nautybride: 11:24am On Mar 25, 2020
Nerdg:

The background.
I met her when we were teens and have always loved her. She refused me sex and along the line, her neighbor gave me (who is her relation). She learnt about this and we had our first break up.
We later met again and settled with a condition that there would be no sex. This didn't go down well with me and I called it off. This repeated and there was even a time I walked her out of my house because of this issue and didn't give her tfare. My house is like 1hr drive from where she lives.
The issue:
I love this girl to the extent that anytime I thought of getting married, she will come to mind.
Now I have a good job and she's done with school. I proposed to her and she accepted it.
Is about 3 months now, she came on my birthday 3 months ago. That was all. She doesn't come always because she stays with her elder brother and can't leave house just like that.

About 2 weeks ago, I told her about how I got a girl pregnant and we had to abort it and that since then I haven't been myself. That it pains me to this day. We talked about it and she was sorry over it.

Yesterday, we had a very deep discussion and she revealed to me that she had a relationship at school. They were together for 4yrs. I then asked her if she had ever missed her period. She said yes. But not to this school boyfriend but another man. She wanted to keep the pregnancy but her parents refused because the guy is not a good person. The guy wanted the pregnancy but her family didn't want the guy to marry her. She finally had a stillbirth at the 7th month.

I was stunned. I know she's not a virgin, she told me but I was confused. Sex had always been our problem and I never expected that she had experienced something like this. Now she asked me that she hope she won't regret telling me this. I told her no that she won't regret but I'm stunned.

Did you eventually marry her or are you still courting! Update!
Re: She Told Me A Very Dark Secret, Should I Still Marry Her? by cerpvad(m): 3:19pm On Mar 25, 2020
Be ready to live with her dark secret or allow her to go her way now. Don't waste another person's daughter's time.

I once dated a lady who was bedwetting. I got to know this when she passed a night at my place. We had sex and slept. Hardly had I closed my eyes in sleep when I discovered the bedsheets had become cold. Guys, she had bedwetted. With all my bed soaked with her urine, I got out from the bed and went to sleep on the couch in the sitting room. When she woke up she felt embarrassed and started crying and begging me. She later told me that she had dated a yahoo boy before and it was after she broke up with him that she noticed that she started bedwetting. It was her dark secret but guys I can't spend the rest of my life with a bedwetting woman.. Na style I later used break up with her.
Nerdg:

The background.
The issue:

Re: She Told Me A Very Dark Secret, Should I Still Marry Her? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 25, 2020
1. Before a woman confesses to a dark secret, 10 darker ones still remain secret.
2. She had a relationship with at least one, got pregnant for at least another you still want to add your own.
3. You have been yearning to have sex with her, she refused only you in the whole area, and because you want to get it by all means, you want to marry her. What others got free.
4. The bad boy who impregnated her will still come back and do. She still has a soft spot for him. Revise Okafor's law.
5. You have always been the standby 0.9kva generator. You will always be. Women never change their opinion of the men in their lives.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Told Me A Very Dark Secret, Should I Still Marry Her? by nautybride: 7:09pm On Mar 25, 2020
cerpvad:
Be ready to live with her dark secret or allow her to go her way now. Don't waste another person's daughter's time.

I once dated a lady who was bedwetting. I got to know this when she passed a night at my place. We had sex and slept. Hardly had I closed my eyes in sleep when I discovered the bedsheets had become cold. Guys, she had bedwetted. With all my bed soaked with her urine, I got out from the bed and went to sleep on the couch in the sitting room. When she woke up she felt embarrassed and started crying and begging me. She later told me that she had dated a yahoo boy before and it was after she broke up with him that she noticed that she started bedwetting. It was her dark secret but guys I can't spend the rest of my life with a bedwetting woman.. Na style I later used break up with her.

So, it doesn't happen during the day. You try o! That girl has a bigger problem.
Re: She Told Me A Very Dark Secret, Should I Still Marry Her? by frozen70(f): 12:06am On Mar 27, 2020
Nerdg:

The background.
The issue:

It's better to be with a person that us open and transparent than the one's that can keep secrets and take it to grave
Re: She Told Me A Very Dark Secret, Should I Still Marry Her? by Taal17: 5:13pm On Mar 27, 2020
HABA, this is from 2017
Re: She Told Me A Very Dark Secret, Should I Still Marry Her? by cerpvad(m): 10:07pm On Mar 28, 2020
Very bigger problem.
nautybride:

So, it doesn't happen during the day. You try o! That girl has a bigger problem.

1 Like

Re: She Told Me A Very Dark Secret, Should I Still Marry Her? by lindseykibler(m): 1:40am On Sep 28, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband / My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! / Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.