Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,660 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

My Past Holds A Very Dark Secret, Should I Tell Or Bury It? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Past Holds A Very Dark Secret, Should I Tell Or Bury It? (1297 Views)

My Sister Did Me Wrong In Secret. Should I Tell Her I Know ? / Should I Tell My Dad About My Cheating Stepmom? / How Do I Tell My Parents I Have A Daughter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Past Holds A Very Dark Secret, Should I Tell Or Bury It? by ORAGBON(m): 9:00pm On Nov 26, 2017
Hello Lively Stones,

Recently,someone sent me a link to your facebook blog and I have been reading your articles everyday. I perceive you are a nice person. You are really trying to help relationships. Well done on the good work

I am not very big on commenting on blogs but I have a problem that is eating me up. I find it very difficult to discuss with anyone because it is very sensitive and difficult. It is also a secret I have kept in my heart for so long.

I am a thirty eight year old woman, I am in a relationship with a widower. Jackson has one kid from his late wife who died of fibroid complications. We have been going strong for about a year now and we are looking at getting married soon.

When I met Jackson,I let him know that I had a very bad past. I let him know that growing up was tough and I did things just to survive. Some of the things I did was have sugar daddies to help me financially. Jackson said it was ok as long as that was in my past.

But I didnt tell Jackson all the truth. I am from a polygamous home. And unfortunately,my family was not the best place any child could have been raised. Right from child hood,I was abused by my father and older brothers. I slept with them for several years. I became pregnant when I was 14. My mother was hardly ever around. She in her own wisdom was not big on being a faithful wife either. I didnt know it was abuse. This continued until my father and brother made to start sleeping with them and other men for money. It was like a duty to me. It was one f the ways I was contributing to the family of almost 23 children financially...Read More

Source: http://livelystones.com.ng/1709/
Re: My Past Holds A Very Dark Secret, Should I Tell Or Bury It? by DOUBLEWAHALA: 9:45pm On Nov 26, 2017
g
Re: My Past Holds A Very Dark Secret, Should I Tell Or Bury It? by Zenithpeak(m): 10:02pm On Nov 26, 2017
Why looking for trouble where there's none?

Jackson gave you every reason to forget about your hurting and undesirable past but you are so greedy to the point that you love your past than your future.

Why not let go and let God?

What if Jackson has a terrible past worse than your nightmares?

He has told you to forget whatever it is why trying to spoil everything because of remorseful emotions?

What if he already knows about all that you are calling dark secret.

Learn to forgive yourself and move on.

God has not condemned you do no condemn yourself.

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Past Holds A Very Dark Secret, Should I Tell Or Bury It? by general111(m): 12:20pm On Nov 27, 2017
jackson is not having issues with your past,it is you that is having issues with your past.if you go on this way,you will end up making life difficult for jackson.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Marriage The School Of Thought / More Panic Grips Family Of Missing 4-year-old Girl Who Was Kidnapped / Punishment For People Like Jeremi Who Impregnate And Abandon Responsibility?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.