Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,904 members, 7,863,109 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:42 AM

Checkout The Drop-out That Makes Glass Screens For Iphones And She’s Now The Ric - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Checkout The Drop-out That Makes Glass Screens For Iphones And She’s Now The Ric (421 Views)

I’ve Lost Count Of Pants, Brassieres Thrown At Me By Female Fans – Ric Hassani / Ric Hassani Involved In A Car Accident (Photo) / Ric Hassani: I First Had Sex At 16, I Prefer To Cheat Than Be Cheated On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Checkout The Drop-out That Makes Glass Screens For Iphones And She’s Now The Ric by mykomini(m): 6:46am On Jul 22, 2017
According to Bloomberg, 47 year oldZhou Qunfei, the founder and CEO ofLens Technology, which makes glass screens for iPhones is the richest self-made woman on earth.Her net worth has been estimated atover$9 billionwhich makes Zhou notonly the youngest self-made female billionaire, butalso the richest self-made woman on earth.For those who don’t know, Zhou grew up on a farm and dropped out of high school at the age of 16 to start working on the floor of a watchlens factory. She came of age at the perfect time to get in early on China’s liberalizing market.

Read More: https://viatrends..com/2017/07/checkout-drop-out-that-makes-glass.html?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C3233291906

1 Share

Re: Checkout The Drop-out That Makes Glass Screens For Iphones And She’s Now The Ric by hadizadeezy(f): 7:06am On Jul 22, 2017
what are u now saying? eh! I should quit schooling?

(1) (Reply)

“I Can’t Wait To Be Pregnant Again” — Laura Ikeji / Donald Trump Cries Out Over China Making Billions Of Dollars Yearly. / I Am Very Passionate About Unemployment - Frank Donga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.