Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,323 members, 7,815,629 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Taraba State Corper Let's Meet Here - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Taraba State Corper Let's Meet Here (2713 Views)

Oyo State Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way From INEC Training (Photos) / Nine Corpers Drown In Taraba During Picnic By Riverside / Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Taraba State Corper Let's Meet Here by senboy204(m): 6:46am On Jul 22, 2017
I welcome you all to a state where the rain falls and the sun falls also, a state where you have unlimited opportunity to natural resources at little or no cost, a land where all you feel abt it is no love while coming but after 3 weeks all you want is to stay here forever. How do I know this? Because I am a victim of this phenomenon and many other corp members. Welcome guys
Re: Taraba State Corper Let's Meet Here by chrisskynet(m): 7:19am On Jul 22, 2017
Lol. You mean Taraba.. Quit giving urself hope dude, Taraba is fucckked up.. Give u 2 weeks
Re: Taraba State Corper Let's Meet Here by Tibz47(m): 8:47am On Jul 22, 2017
currently serving in taraba, menhh taraba is boring. But there are many opportunities if only u have the money to invest.

2 Likes

Re: Taraba State Corper Let's Meet Here by senboy204(m): 9:08am On Jul 22, 2017
Tibz47:
currently serving in taraba, menhh taraba is boring. But there are many opportunities if only u have the money to invest.
. God bless you, where exactly are you in Taraba, me am serving at the college of agriculture, jalingo "17a stream 1" and I met some 16b who are millionaire by investing their money into agriculture here. Am planning to do the same as soon as possible.
Re: Taraba State Corper Let's Meet Here by Randy895(m): 2:31pm On Jul 22, 2017
to all prospective corp members of stream 2 if u r redeploying to delta state contact me for more info nd a gud place for u ppa....08188563107
Re: Taraba State Corper Let's Meet Here by richard247: 7:08pm On Jul 22, 2017
2017 Batch A stream II. Posted to Taraba State. Anyone going to Taraba from Abuja?
Re: Taraba State Corper Let's Meet Here by Allen97(m): 9:11am On Jul 23, 2017
Just got posted tp taraba pls is der anyone goin frm lagos nd its how many days journey
Re: Taraba State Corper Let's Meet Here by Ayodejifree(m): 12:05pm On Jul 23, 2017
richard247:
2017 Batch A stream II. Posted to Taraba State. Anyone going to Taraba from Abuja?

holla me bro
am posted to taraba too. I reside in maraba axis 08095483414
Re: Taraba State Corper Let's Meet Here by anergy: 12:51pm On Jul 23, 2017
please is there anyone going to Taraba from Ilorin?
Re: Taraba State Corper Let's Meet Here by ComradeTY(m): 4:10pm On Jul 23, 2017
senboy204:
. God bless you, where exactly are you in Taraba, me am serving at the college of agriculture, jalingo "17a stream 1" and I met some 16b who are millionaire by investing their money into agriculture here. Am planning to do the same as soon as possible.

Abeg make we relate am also in Jalingo
Re: Taraba State Corper Let's Meet Here by senboy204(m): 10:47pm On Jul 23, 2017
Congratulations and safe journey in advance to you all,to answers all your questions
1. People coming from abuja, the easiest route is for you to take a bus to makurdi then from makurdi you take another bus going to jalingo from makurdi park or benuelink park, its #3000 and you will be dropped in front of the camp gate.
2. From ilorin the best route is to travel down to abuja then follow the description above.
3. From Lagos, you will get a bus going straight down to taraba, jalingo at ido park close to oyingbo, from there you will also be dropped at the camp gate.
From Lagos you can choose any of the transport company but I travel with samfan. From Lagos its roughly 16 to 20 hours so be prepared.
And the must important info of all when you get to camp is the best place to feel at home is no place other than OLAYINKA CANTEEN, don't worry you will thank me later.
Re: Taraba State Corper Let's Meet Here by Dinels(m): 12:48am On Jul 24, 2017
Allen97:
Just got posted tp taraba pls is der anyone goin frm lagos nd its how many days journey
we are in the same boat, was thinking of going to Abuja)Jos first, but it seems Makurdi is better
Re: Taraba State Corper Let's Meet Here by Djtm(m): 1:00am On Jul 24, 2017
What's the weather like in Taraba currently? Hot? Cold? Are sweaters allowed in camp too? How bout hoodies?
Re: Taraba State Corper Let's Meet Here by anergy: 6:23am On Jul 24, 2017
for those going to Taraba from Ilorin, Harmony Express ( Kwara express) has a vehicle going to Taraba
Another option is to go makurdi via Benue links or Harmony Express and from Makurdi to Jalingo via Benue link
Re: Taraba State Corper Let's Meet Here by senboy204(m): 7:27am On Jul 24, 2017
Djtm:
What's the weather like in Taraba currently? Hot? Cold? Are sweaters allowed in camp too? How bout hoodies?
The weather here is still relatively normally compare to other states who are affected by heavy rainfall, its still cool here now and yes you are allowed to come in with your sweater and hoodies.
And pls don't forget to come with your jean and sneakers.
Re: Taraba State Corper Let's Meet Here by Djtm(m): 7:20pm On Jul 24, 2017
senboy204:

The weather here is still relatively normally compare to other states who are affected by heavy rainfall, its still cool here now and yes you are allowed to come in with your sweater and hoodies.
And pls don't forget to come with your jean and sneakers.
Even if the sweater isn't white? And jeans? They allow jeans too?
Re: Taraba State Corper Let's Meet Here by senboy204(m): 8:52pm On Jul 24, 2017
Djtm:

Even if the sweater isn't white? And jeans? They allow jeans too?
Yes its allowed, I used red hoodies during my time in camp
Re: Taraba State Corper Let's Meet Here by Allen97(m): 10:03pm On Jul 24, 2017
Who have d idea on how many hours it takes frm lagos to taraba
Re: Taraba State Corper Let's Meet Here by Djtm(m): 10:42pm On Jul 24, 2017
senboy204:

Yes its allowed, I used red hoodies during my time in camp

Aite thanks.
Re: Taraba State Corper Let's Meet Here by Djtm(m): 10:44pm On Jul 24, 2017
Allen97:
Who have d idea on how many hours it takes frm lagos to taraba

Dunno but learnt Abuja to Taraba is 12 hours so you can do the math
Re: Taraba State Corper Let's Meet Here by Seylad2009(m): 1:34pm On Aug 15, 2017
senboy204:
I welcome you all to a state where the rain falls and the sun falls also, a state where you have unlimited opportunity to natural resources at little or no cost, a land where all you feel abt it is no love while coming but after 3 weeks all you want is to stay here forever. How do I know this? Because I am a victim of this phenomenon and many other corp members. Welcome guys
Hello bro,
I want to ask you some questions. Pls drop your number
Re: Taraba State Corper Let's Meet Here by stephenUgh(m): 3:15pm On Aug 15, 2017
please, how much does Taraba state pay corpers?
Re: Taraba State Corper Let's Meet Here by Djtm(m): 1:33am On Aug 20, 2017
stephenUgh:
please, how much does Taraba state pay corpers?
2k. used to be 10k
Re: Taraba State Corper Let's Meet Here by nolyyy(m): 6:42am On Aug 21, 2017
Djtm:

2k. used to be 10k
my brother dnt be deceived.. Taraba pays ntn...unless ur ppa gvs u wat dey called kerosene allowance..bt d place is nice, boring too wt almost 24 hrs light..ok, cow meat is cheap
Re: Taraba State Corper Let's Meet Here by Djtm(m): 10:59pm On Aug 25, 2017
nolyyy:
my brother dnt be deceived.. Taraba pays ntn...unless ur ppa gvs u wat dey called kerosene allowance..bt d place is nice, boring too wt almost 24 hrs light..ok, cow meat is cheap
I already redeployed. But I thought the state coordinator or someone else said they pay 2k.
Re: Taraba State Corper Let's Meet Here by Motunjaks: 1:40pm On Dec 09, 2017
Thanks she has called. Really appreciate.

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Age Limit. / Error In Date Of Graduation On NYSC Portal / It’s Time To Introduce A Compulsory Military Scheme For The Young Men And Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.