Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,493 members, 7,830,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Mouth Gig Photos Of Juventus Keeper, Buffon With Girlfriend On A Yacht Goes Viral - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mouth Gig Photos Of Juventus Keeper, Buffon With Girlfriend On A Yacht Goes Viral (1946 Views)

Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics / Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions / Man Charters A Yacht To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mouth Gig Photos Of Juventus Keeper, Buffon With Girlfriend On A Yacht Goes Viral by kabsedokenneth(m): 7:19am On Jul 22, 2017
Juventus goalkeeper, Gianluigi Buffon, who has been enjoying some time off after having an eventful season with his club who lost the Champions league cup to Real Madrid in Cardiff, has been pictured in ‘the other room’ session with his girlfriend, Ilaria D’Amico.

Buffon who might be retiring after next summer’s World Cup in Russia was caught on camera getting a Mouth Gig from his girlfriend on a yacht, in photos taken by paparazzi and released by a popular Italian magazine, “Che”.

Read on: https://www.kabsedo.com/Mouth Gig-photos-juventus-goalkeeper-buffon-girlfriend-yacht-goes-viral.html

Re: Mouth Gig Photos Of Juventus Keeper, Buffon With Girlfriend On A Yacht Goes Viral by Gen2Soul22: 7:21am On Jul 22, 2017
K
Re: Mouth Gig Photos Of Juventus Keeper, Buffon With Girlfriend On A Yacht Goes Viral by NwaAmaikpe: 7:23am On Jul 22, 2017
shocked

The risk men take
That girl even looks sick to me
Re: Mouth Gig Photos Of Juventus Keeper, Buffon With Girlfriend On A Yacht Goes Viral by Nobody: 7:34am On Jul 22, 2017
grin

Men & BJ are like 5&6...they will do it anyhow sha regardless of the place cheesy
Re: Mouth Gig Photos Of Juventus Keeper, Buffon With Girlfriend On A Yacht Goes Viral by Fadiga24(m): 7:38am On Jul 22, 2017
Paparazzi won't mind there own business.

That's why I won't be a celebrity. sad
Re: Mouth Gig Photos Of Juventus Keeper, Buffon With Girlfriend On A Yacht Goes Viral by Dannieln1: 7:47am On Jul 22, 2017
How this paparazzi guys em take follow em self

Oooookay now I get it

Na the same way Our Village people dey take monitor Person

Gen2Soul22:
K
By the way this guy is wasting this FTC space
Re: Mouth Gig Photos Of Juventus Keeper, Buffon With Girlfriend On A Yacht Goes Viral by Dannieln1: 7:51am On Jul 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The risk men take
That girl even looks sick to me
She's healthier than all the Girls you've dated in your entire life...

Jealousy go kill person...
Jealousy wan kill your career as a biafran reporter

1 Like

Re: Mouth Gig Photos Of Juventus Keeper, Buffon With Girlfriend On A Yacht Goes Viral by malware: 7:55am On Jul 22, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Men & BJ are like 5&6...they will do it anyhow sha regardless of the place cheesy

I distaste it with passion.
Re: Mouth Gig Photos Of Juventus Keeper, Buffon With Girlfriend On A Yacht Goes Viral by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 22, 2017
malware:

I distaste it with passion.

Dis whaaat? shocked

Meeehnn...kontinu..u can lie for Africa.. tongue
Re: Mouth Gig Photos Of Juventus Keeper, Buffon With Girlfriend On A Yacht Goes Viral by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 22, 2017
all these paparazzi will be doin amebo upandan

Re: Mouth Gig Photos Of Juventus Keeper, Buffon With Girlfriend On A Yacht Goes Viral by malware: 11:49am On Jul 22, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Dis whaaat? shocked

Meeehnn...kontinu..u can lie for Africa.. tongue

You u like am

(1) (Reply)

Will My Boyfriend Marry Me? / What Do Yall Think About This; Getting Married To An Ssce Holder Or Bsc Holder? / I Love Cougars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.