Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,296 members, 7,860,726 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:57 PM

We Are Biafrans, We Support Nnamdi Kanu – River State Elders - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Biafrans, We Support Nnamdi Kanu – River State Elders (5463 Views)

Chido Onumah: "I Am Aisha Yesufu, I Am A Biafran, We All Are Biafrans" / President Buhari Receives Borno State Elders / The Support Nnamdi Kanu Is Getting From Yoruba Leaders Is Unprecedented -FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Biafrans, We Support Nnamdi Kanu – River State Elders by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 11:24am On Jul 22, 2017
RoyalUc:

Eyen eka mmi, mbok take it easy with them.
No ne everything eye see or ear hear mouth dey talk.
sosongho eyen eka, nya benn item mfo...
Re: We Are Biafrans, We Support Nnamdi Kanu – River State Elders by SHAKABOOM: 11:28am On Jul 22, 2017
vanbonattel:

If a Yoruba man learns how to speak and write Akwa ibom, does it change his afonjas blood? grin
No mind the cow..The fact dat his replying you in akwaibom means his an afonja trying so hard to convince us his akwaibom by writing in akwaibom.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Biafrans, We Support Nnamdi Kanu – River State Elders by Yyeske(m): 11:56am On Jul 22, 2017
vanbonattel:

Leave which South West? You said it's one Nigeria so we are in our country still. If you are not happy, jump into the lagoon
Hope when OPC comes for you, you'd be safe here in the SE
Re: We Are Biafrans, We Support Nnamdi Kanu – River State Elders by Yyeske(m): 11:59am On Jul 22, 2017
SHAKABOOM:

Airplane fall on you dia. angry
Better come to the SE to conduct your referendum
Re: We Are Biafrans, We Support Nnamdi Kanu – River State Elders by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 12:20pm On Jul 22, 2017
vanbonattel:

Bring it on, am super bored since morning grin

ikpa I seriously thought u were as bored as me...

nsitippe now ?

sha I know, wen one is loosing the loser losess interest.
I still dey Waite u ooo... ones I renovate my page one comments, I go haunt you, until my project render finish...
lols..
Re: We Are Biafrans, We Support Nnamdi Kanu – River State Elders by vanbonattel: 1:08pm On Jul 22, 2017
Yyeske:
Hope when OPC comes for you, you'd be safe here in the SE

Which OPC?, the one begging for money to eat from my boys in the shops grin grin

6 Likes

Re: We Are Biafrans, We Support Nnamdi Kanu – River State Elders by Clonus: 2:02pm On Jul 22, 2017
I looked for the name of the communities in Rivers State but I saw none. Abi the communities and elders no get name?

2 Likes

Re: We Are Biafrans, We Support Nnamdi Kanu – River State Elders by Fx55(m): 2:23pm On Jul 22, 2017
Yyeske:
Next time, stop tagging everyone Yoruba because they don't agree with your IPOB trash, I'm Igbo and strongly against it.
Meanwhile, leave the SW soon as possible because anything could happen, remember OPC had warned Nnamdi kanu and of course Ndigbo in the SW. Just leave first.
Are you also based in the South- Waste? If so, are you also planning to relocate with your IPOB brethren or will the Yorubas allow you to stay back since you're against IPOB?

4 Likes

Re: We Are Biafrans, We Support Nnamdi Kanu – River State Elders by vanbonattel: 2:33pm On Jul 22, 2017
Fx55:
Are you also based in the South- Waste? If so, are you also planning to relocate with your IPOB brethren or will the Yorubas allow you to stay back since you're against IPOB?

Do you even mind the guy, wait until there is a stampede, let's see who will ask him his surname before the action.
Re: We Are Biafrans, We Support Nnamdi Kanu – River State Elders by Brooklynsouth(f): 2:41pm On Jul 22, 2017
Yyeske:
The Rivers leaders have no name or spokesperson, just a random picture of some things representing Rivers people.
IPOB and lies.
and what ll be your reply if those things you saw there came out to deny Ipob
Re: We Are Biafrans, We Support Nnamdi Kanu – River State Elders by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 22, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
On another note..
Igbos a very very very Hypocritical...

this is what I replied a Hypocritical Igbos... you that Ipob guy reading this, evaluate urself and tell me th

Natural Ipob, tribalistic mentality, turn every news to a South vs the North propaganda.

EFCC seizes Maduekes house... (Ipob start asking why northerners are free, as if Dasuki has not been in prison since God knows when)

Ipob sees Indimi's child and then be telling the Southerners... look at ur oil money... but then the same hypocrites be celebrating Tony Elumelu as the most entrepreneurial human, when na South South oil well money, him dey take large up..

Security man dies... Ipob stays in his room in Table top republic and sees that it is an aboki man that pulled the trigger, when if was a free for all gun duel.

Mama Peace Money gets seized, Ipob ask why not aboki, as if the guy whose billions was seized in Kaduna was an IGBO man.

A road project gets completed in the North... Ipob now says why not the South... but their senators were there tryin to rope money meant for the Niger bridge, for repainting of primary school, as Dino did. and we here down south, we know the people that eat the money for the all the roads left halfway.
we know their house and cars.

Igbos be claiming Hausa to be slaves.. but then Upon all the promise GEJ promised them and failed, they all moved on like Zombies to tell him to repeat...
while those in the North that also voted Sentimentally as the Igbos are termed Zombies... And the west are tagged Cowards.. for trying to be independent thinker, by voting on their realizable interest.

Igbos claim the northerners to be brainwashed and fools, but Igbos voted T.Orji to rep them in Senate, even after spending 8yrs without pouring a spade of sand. yet you all feel that oga sick Presido na the only problem una get in life.

all the other zones will happily link up with the west with little resistance, but God forbid any minorities to be plagued into a union with ur despicable lot
You guys are so freakingly Hypocritical and anoying,
You just wasted time writing trash.
I am only quoting you to correct your mentality.
IPOB is not a Political thing, it is a movement of the masses.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Biafrans, We Support Nnamdi Kanu – River State Elders by Etogist: 3:59pm On Jul 22, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
First of all.. I am a firm believer in the entrepreneurial power of the ibos, I believe that if they could let go of their pride and their "Umu chineke" feeling, that make them clasify others as lesser humans.

they would be the best people to deal and live peacefully with..

however, they arenot..
They feel that the East is Sacrosanct and no other person from other region can live there.
They buy land everywhere in Nigeria and own 70% of lands, but people from other regions are not sold land to in their region, if you score through the East you foreigners are only allowed to rent, not own..

Igbos are contesting widely in Lagos, some Governors imbibe them into their Cabinet(Even El-Rufai they so hate and despise). but one hausaman received all the curse for himself, his ancestors and his posterity... for trying to run for an office in the East..

how on earth do you expect to always get from someone and never give back, and expect the person to love and cherish you, and risk staying in the same room with u for the rest of his life ?

HOW ?
Please there is a land at Umueri, a plot is just 1.5 million. If you need one let me know and stop peddling lies that Igbos don't allow order regions to buy land in their area. Other regions don't buy land from the east or even develop the ones given to them for free because they don't believe in one Nigeria. They only give lip service to one Nigeria when it suits them.

5 Likes

Re: We Are Biafrans, We Support Nnamdi Kanu – River State Elders by Kondomatic(m): 5:30pm On Jul 22, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
First of all.. I am a firm believer in the entrepreneurial power of the ibos, I believe that if they could let go of their pride and their "Umu chineke" feeling, that make them clasify others as lesser humans.
Sir, Igbos do not see others as lesser humans, we simply believe that we are unique and its true.

This belief is the reason we work hard to prove that we are truly unique in our own way.
Yorubas equally belief that they're the most sophisticated and we are not arguing it.

Hausas belief that they're the best politically and it doesn't bother us.

If you tell the mother hen to stop clucking then how will it call her chicks?

NtoAkwaIbom:

Igbo are one of the best tribe to deal with peacefully in Nigeria.
NtoAkwaIbom:

however, they arenot..
They feel that the East is Sacrosanct and no other person from other region can live there.
They buy land everywhere in Nigeria and own 70% of lands, but people from other regions are not sold land to in their region, if you score through the East you foreigners are only allowed to rent, not own..
You have good command of english language like a learned person who has travelled a lot but to my surprise, you tell lies like someone who's only source of information is what he gets from his aged grandparents.

One of the best building in my town belongs to a Yoruba man who's a Muslim too. He didn't rent the land, he brought it. There are countless others like him.

If you need land anywhere in Nsukka and you can pay the agency fee, just lemme know and I will link you up.

NtoAkwaIbom:

Igbos are contesting widely in Lagos, some Governors imbibe them into their Cabinet(Even El-Rufai they so hate and despise). but one hausaman received all the curse for himself, his ancestors and his posterity... for trying to run for an office in the East..
Igbos are more one Nigerian than any other tribe in Nigeria. The first mayor in Enugu state was a hausa man. That was when there was a little peace.

You don't expect a man whose wife's head was cut off for preaching the gospel and nothing was done to the perpetrators to sit down and watch someone from that region hold political office is his own region.

How many times have igbo attacked their host?

Where and when have you seen igbo in the east people attack a yoruba community or hausa community unprovoked?

Most times it is done in retaliation for the killing in the north.
NtoAkwaIbom:

how on earth do you expect to always get from someone and never give back, and expect the person to love and cherish you, and risk staying in the same room with u for the rest of his life ?

HOW ?
That is why we said that we do not want again.

We want out.

Its that simple and yet difficult for Nigeria to grant.

4 Likes

Re: We Are Biafrans, We Support Nnamdi Kanu – River State Elders by ESDKING: 5:53pm On Jul 22, 2017
Lalasticlala
Re: We Are Biafrans, We Support Nnamdi Kanu – River State Elders by Manbryto(m): 6:34pm On Jul 22, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

however, they arenot..

HOW ?

You tried to sound objective but could not hide your bias for the igbos. The last time I checked, you were the One hating on the igbos. How has the igbos classified you as second class citizen? How does an Igbo man stop you from buying his land, but you said he like money. Don't blame an Igbo for doing those things you are not capable of doing. You can start by leaving the comfort of your state settling in Igbo land and build it up from there. There are still Yoruba's in the east

5 Likes

Re: We Are Biafrans, We Support Nnamdi Kanu – River State Elders by TheKingdom: 7:42pm On Jul 22, 2017
Biafra= Nation of, for, and by Blacks wanting to show they are human and can do great things

Nigeria= Nation of Niggers, and area where people have been conditioned by England, Arabia, and others to think, behave, and hope for nothing but being slaves

1 Like

Re: We Are Biafrans, We Support Nnamdi Kanu – River State Elders by Warship: 7:48pm On Jul 22, 2017
hucienda:
Buhari should have ignored Kanu like Jonathan did (and Osinbajo is trying to now).

But no ... he went all in and gave him and his cause wider free publicity in the local and international media. Now you have foreign media outlets visiting to do interviews, covering rallies and the likes - with the local media having no option than to follow on their tails - to do the same.

And the elephant in the room part of our history has been reawakened. Make no mistake - this will not go away. Look at slavery in the USA for example. They kept on sweeping it under the carpet till the upheaval that followed the election of republican Lincoln as president. Also look at segregation that followed in same country till Martin came along. Even look at apartheid in South Africa - it went on till Mandela came along.

These agitations will not end till either of two things happen:

1. Nigeria becomes a true country where justice,
peace, fairness and equality reigns.

2. Biafra becomes a republic.

You are in the Spirit

Either Nigeria is Restructured or Disintegrated.

God bless Kanu
Re: We Are Biafrans, We Support Nnamdi Kanu – River State Elders by Warship: 7:54pm On Jul 22, 2017
@ NtoAkwaIbom

If you want land in owerri tell me and I will link you

Hope you have #50million naira to buy the land
Re: We Are Biafrans, We Support Nnamdi Kanu – River State Elders by cjrane: 11:22pm On Jul 22, 2017
Please WHERE ARE THE "WE NIGER DELTANS"

All those abookis who are suddenly from Niger Delta on NL, Please come and see o! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: We Are Biafrans, We Support Nnamdi Kanu – River State Elders by dumodust(m): 1:24am On Jul 23, 2017
Yyeske:
The Rivers leaders have no name or spokesperson, just a random picture of some things representing Rivers people.
IPOB and lies.
Incredible... this kind of propaganda being deployed can only be used for no good, totally intended to deceive

1 Like

Re: We Are Biafrans, We Support Nnamdi Kanu – River State Elders by escapefromusa(f): 4:24am On Jul 23, 2017
Re: We Are Biafrans, We Support Nnamdi Kanu – River State Elders by Drogbs: 4:39am On Jul 23, 2017
Left for me ...this Biafran struggle should just be about uniting our Igbo kith and kin across the South South,Middle belt and other parts of Nigeria, I now subscribe to the potency of IPOB...if not for anything else but the far reaching and commendably effective efforts made to promote the oneness of Ndigbo from Delta, Rivers, and Benue(especially as an enlightening measure to the clowns that think Igboland is restricted to just the rubbish artificial 5 states the FG forced on us in order to weaken Ndigbo, that chain is finally broken...you can't weaken blood cause it will always be thicker than deceitful artificial boundaries)...Igbo interest should and must come first before any other...any non Igbo minority group in the so called South South that want to align their interest with ours are very much welcome, but the terms of consideration before invitation will be very strict and clear...YOU ARE EITHER IN OR OUT, NO ONE LEG IN ONE LEG OUT.
Re: We Are Biafrans, We Support Nnamdi Kanu – River State Elders by Yyeske(m): 5:17am On Jul 23, 2017
vanbonattel:

Which OPC?, the one begging for money to eat from my boys in the shops grin grin
Just move first to the SE, I no get time for RIP
Re: We Are Biafrans, We Support Nnamdi Kanu – River State Elders by Yyeske(m): 5:22am On Jul 23, 2017
Fx55:
I guess you're new here, I'm an Igbo man based in Onitsha, I have nothing to do with Lagos aside some relatives and friends there.
You may love IPOB miscreants but I hate them.
Are you outside Igboland within Nigeria, better start moving back because I have no time for RIP
Re: We Are Biafrans, We Support Nnamdi Kanu – River State Elders by Yyeske(m): 5:24am On Jul 23, 2017
vanbonattel:

Do you even mind the guy, wait until there is a stampede, let's see who will ask him his surname before the action.
Meet me in Nkpor first and stop hiding in Lagos, you are not safe there
Re: We Are Biafrans, We Support Nnamdi Kanu – River State Elders by Yyeske(m): 5:26am On Jul 23, 2017
Brooklynsouth:
and what ll be your reply if those things you saw there came out to deny Ipob
They'd definitely deny Biafra, don't you know that IPOB, lies and propaganda are related? Are you a learner?
Re: We Are Biafrans, We Support Nnamdi Kanu – River State Elders by Drogbs: 5:28am On Jul 23, 2017
Yyeske:
I guess you're new here, I'm an Igbo man based in Onitsha, I have nothing to do with Lagos aside some relatives and friends there.
You may love IPOB miscreants but I hate them.
Are you outside Igboland within Nigeria, better start moving back because I have no time for RIP
You're not Igbo...quit lying.
Re: We Are Biafrans, We Support Nnamdi Kanu – River State Elders by Yyeske(m): 5:38am On Jul 23, 2017
Drogbs:

You're not Igbo...quit lying.
You are Fulani, quit lieing.
Re: We Are Biafrans, We Support Nnamdi Kanu – River State Elders by Drogbs: 5:53am On Jul 23, 2017
Yyeske:
You are Fulani, quite lieing.
How Onitsha sef, I'll be visiting there soon
Re: We Are Biafrans, We Support Nnamdi Kanu – River State Elders by Yyeske(m): 6:03am On Jul 23, 2017
Drogbs:

How Onitsha sef, I'll be visiting there soon
Nkpor precisely, just rained and weather cold. Expecting you

1 Like

Re: We Are Biafrans, We Support Nnamdi Kanu – River State Elders by Brooklynsouth(f): 6:18am On Jul 23, 2017
Yyeske:
They'd definitely deny Biafra, don't you know that IPOB, lies and propaganda are related? Are you a learner?
how do you know they denied it ? you heard in the video their support but you want to console yourself with the opposite .are you sure you are Igbo cos I doubt it no matter how muck one hates an attitude his family displays ,there must something he likes about the family I have noticed your moniker u always align with the Yoruba's to ridicule the Igbo's my friend am sorry to say this Igbo's have a reason pattern so is the Yoruba and others but you my friend reason like a yoruba
Re: We Are Biafrans, We Support Nnamdi Kanu – River State Elders by Yyeske(m): 6:28am On Jul 23, 2017
Brooklynsouth:
how do you know they denied it ? you heard in the video their support but you want to console yourself with the opposite .are you sure you are Igbo cos I doubt it no matter how muck one hates an attitude his family displays ,there must something he likes about the family I have noticed your moniker u always align with the Yoruba's to ridicule the Igbo's my friend am sorry to say this Igbo's have a reason pattern so is the Yoruba and others but you my friend reason like a yoruba
I'm from Mali so cut the Yoruba crap out. Just start preparing relocating from the SW and come to the SE and continue your agitation.
If you had gone through my old moniker, yeske!, you'd know how I wanted Biafra but halted it when IPOB miscreants took over the agitating. Yorubas are not your problem but the hate in you is killing you slowly.
Biafra you won't get sef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Acquires New Private Jet / Abuja Massacre : Full Pictures Of Some Innocent Nigerians Killed. / NNPC Records ₦1.29 Trillion Revenue Deficit Under 9 Months In 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.